Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumaof2boys

I do feel for her, she said the other day she was abused by her dad from the ages of 8-13 and waiting for him to be arrested, she's a very troubled women
Her other half is also mentally abusive to her apparently.
She sits on lives waiting for gifts, will only thank people for gifts not answer "are you OK?" questions.
Seems completely stoned/pissed/drugged up/unhappy, probably all.

Just seems very very troubled, wish she would get help

Reactions: 2
Her partner was out working all day she never bothered to clean the house but now she's the energy to clean her flat she's gotten bigger

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Oh she is vile, I reckon she's lost the whole lot of money! That women will never learn!! That mother is going to go crazy when she finds out!! The way she speaks to everyone is disgusting!
---
I think the mate has buggered off home :ROFLMAO:
Don't blame her tbh 😂 she was full on smoking in the caravan last night. Not even bothering to do it out the window. Bet it smells delightful in there tomorrow morning when the cleaners go in.

• Sick

Hannah100

Chatty Member
As Sasha knows she’s a lazy cow why has he let S go with Vicky and not put up a fight for his daughter ,also Vicky mum is very strange the way she acts and talks to her
I've also thought the way her mum talks to her is slightly odd. It's almost like she talks to her like a child (but then again it's not like Vicky acts like a capable adult) and I can't believe her mum enables her behaviour, smoking in the bedroom with S around, smoking in the car, having to come round every morning to get the kids up from school. Why can't anyone turn round to Vicky and tell her to sort her life out! It's like everyone is scared of her!

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
Completely agree Vic kept telling her to fuck off & leave her alone this afternoon. All Vic wants to do is be on tiktok live all day she has no time to actually play with her daughter.
11.35pm little girl still awake does she not go and check her every now and than

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Is it wise she has a bottle of wine on such strong medication :unsure: she can't stay awake at the best of times!

ste1982

Her name on her account is something like queen Victoria so I didn’t know her second name or anything to search for a thread. I can’t believe how much she smokes and drinks in that room with her kid there. The poor kid has a broken arm atm so I hope school are looking out for her

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Sorry I'm fucking baffled 😂 complaining that her husband only bought her one Christmas present because she shagged around behind his back. Please tell me I'm not the only one watching this 😂

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Well something has happened in the caravan clubhouse today. She's just been on live and Victoria's mother has just arrived to pick them all up to take them home. When the mother walked in Victoria's son turned around and said "mum tell nana what happened in the clubhouse today" which Victoria then proceeded to play dumb. Her son said "your have to tell her mum" so Victoria started shouting at him to shut and and it was none of her mothers business and then the live ended. I wonder how much money she lost today!!! Those poor children, what a holiday!!

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
Controlled my arse :ROFLMAO: that was anything but controlled!! She turned her live off when all her minions started begging for her to stop putting money in. I reckon she's lost at the very least £100!! Those notes were flying in!
Could of used that for the new place,shocking but I’m sure her mum will foot the bill for moving

Hannah100

Chatty Member
I only caught about 4 minutes of the argument before it went off and managed to record some of it.
By the sounds of it, they have all just about had enough of her bollocks! What I have seen the last few days when I've popped on, she's just a complete disgrace!! She tried to explain what had happened but I only got the tail end of it, her son stole her phone and ran off with it (clearly for her attention) so she went after him and got a door slammed in her face. She managed to barge the door open and the son was the other side, so he got thrown across the room over a hoover and hurt himself. The family are claiming child abuse and I think the son got up and starting hitting her in temper (obviously the only victim is her and the son completely beat her up apparently) I highly doubt the partner or daughter would of sat there and let him beat the crap out of her and she didn't look very hurt last night when she's chugging back the cider and smoking her joints!

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20220117-221530_TikTok.jpg

It really is a shame that her kids have to see this night after night. She gets a lot of negative comments about this behaviour as we can all hear her kids in background running riot at all times of the day and night

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Still puffing away while S is trying to eat her dinner. That flat is going to stink in no time!!

she comes up a lot on my fyp, and medication or not she smokes in the house with her child right there, totally ignores her child, seems fukcing out of it not right state to have her child in her care seems, does anyone know her background
the house looks a state poor child

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Was she meant to go home today? I thought most places you leave by 10am Monday morning. All seems abit rushed