Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Her older daughter is horrible to her. Whilst I don't think she is a great Mother I think she does sort of try. She clearly has MH problems due to her childhood trauma. I saw earlier in the year she was doing therapy group work. I just feel it will be a very long process for her & from watching her lives her husband isn't very nice or supportive of her. Her older daughter just sits there & takes the piss out of her.
Clearly she needs support from outside agencies on how to be a parent. Coming from a household where your Dad SA for your whole childhood & your Mum knew about it is bound to fuck you up.

Reactions: 1

Hannah100

Chatty Member
She's an absolute disgrace, her mother gave her some money for her and the children to enjoy on their "holiday" and she begged victoria not to put it on fruit machines! Low and behold Victoria was shoving it in a fruit machine this evening while her young son begged her to stop wasting all their money. All she's done on this so called holiday is smoke(surprise) be on live and gamble!! She is disgusting. And her partner isn't abusive in the slightest (I do know this) she's just a lazy alcoholic gambling drug addict!!!

Hannah100

Chatty Member
She was also complaining about the way one of her older daughters speaks to her. It's probably the behaviour of a girl who has grown up with a mum constantly taking drugs and ignoring her. It wouldn't surprise me if kids at her school have seen the tiktoks too. Imagine living with that. I've no doubt this lady has trauma, but that isn't the fault of her children and she is creating more trauma for them. Seems like the partner has a drink problem top.
The kids at her sons school have seen her tik toks. He was bullied for it which is why she came off. Clearly doesn't give a shit as she's back on it. She told her youngest the other night t o fuck off, the girl only spilt a bit of water. I am horrified at what I've seen! The little girl was off school due to teacher strikes and all Victoria has done with her is sit on live smoking all day. How its aloud is beyond me. And also her husband/partner is mot abusive, he is sick to the back teeth with her! That daughter is I think only 7 and has been boiling kettles running her mother cups of coffee up the stairs for victoria to say there was to much milk in it! The girl was making herself scrambled egg on toast yesterday because she was starving and her mother couldn't even be bothered to get up and help the poor girl!! The child must stink of smoke and drugs at school. The son hasn't even been attending school!

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Omg really,I haven’t seen her in for a few days, since she’s moved out to that flat I’ve noticed she’s not on live as much as when she was in her bedroom or living room,with it being half term I hope S is okay.
She said she didn't wake up till 10am today, and was straight on live and couldn't keep her eyes open. She was mumbling a pile of rubbish with her eyes closed while S was going "mummy mummy mummy" she eventually opened her eyes and the live ended. She did mention something about going back to bed. She did not look well either, she was either very very hungover or she's back on the gear. I just have this awful feeling it's not a hangover. Her face was almost grey and the mumbling and keep passing out isn't normally hangover symptoms. Someone needs to get that child away from her ASAP

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
She was rolling a spliff with her children in the room and smoking it but you could actually see her in plain view. People started questioning her about it and she went outside to smoke but denied it was anything other than tobacco. A couple of mods weren't impressed and viewers who supported and believed her before weren't happy either.
I saw that myself, the moderators went off on one i think she always does it