Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
I’ve only just come across her so never seen her live but she seems very strange. Maybe it’s bad mental health and drug abuse but she doesn’t come across well. Her TTs are strange

Reactions: 1

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Haven't seen her live for a long does time. Does she have a new account or has she just gone from tiktok?

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Shes getting a bit manic shes posting dozens of ticktoks a day and her lives shes just sleeping its strange

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Just watched her live I didn't know that one of her children died 9 years ago.
She hasn't had a easy life (I know loads of people haven't). I get she isn't a good Mum because she can barely look after herself but she really needs some intense therapy.

Bricktop1

So at the beginning of the week she was saying S was staying at her dads and would be back by Saturday. Than slowly during the week she was saying things about being on her own S lives with her dad etc. She doesn’t have any money but can buy a bottle of wine from Sainsbury’s she waiting for her universal credit money so not sure if S is with her dad until she has some money.
I haven’t seen S with her for ages now, nothing changes she’s still off her face or stuffing her face on tik Tok. So much for all the big changes when she left the family home.

Hannah100

Chatty Member
She will say it’s a controlled gamble😂
Controlled my arse :ROFLMAO: that was anything but controlled!! She turned her live off when all her minions started begging for her to stop putting money in. I reckon she's lost at the very least £100!! Those notes were flying in!

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Oh my god, my poor ears!! Why is she telling everyone she just pleasured herself in the front room :sick:😭 she has sex sweat apparently

• Wow

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
She seems to be permanently online, talking about how bad her childhood was, yet blissfully ignorant about what a shitshow of a mum she is! I can’t watch her I feel so bad for those kids. I’m not downplaying her loved experiences I just think she needs real help, not sitting on TikTok live 24/7 or posting loads of manic tik toks. Very strange lady.
Shes got issues i think beyoned her control thats jot an excuse to ve a bad mum but i thibk shes really notvwell with mental health

Hannah100

Chatty Member
The amount of money she has shoved in that fruit machine is unbelievable!! And it doesn't look like she has had a penny back out of it!

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Looks like her son has broke his nose and not once has she got up to see if he's alright. I heard her eldest daughter a few days ago giving her a stripping down when her lad ran off in the evening, telling her that she's sick of it all falling to her. I feel sorry for all three kids. Her daughter was bouncing around on the bed behind her earlier in just a pair of underwear whilst she was on live to three random blokes. She's got no sense of protection for those kids. It's quite frightening really. Looks like she's been told no more tiktok live downstairs because her family don't want their lives on the Internet and she was still secretly on live under the table. She's addicted. It's crazy 😂

The sons been suspended for punching another student in the face. He's been home all week acting out for attention and all she does is tell him to go away and slate him to her followers while he's within earshot.
She's currently trying to speak French to 3 random French men :unsure:
---
And now falling asleep wiping her nose

View attachment 996263

It really is a shame that her kids have to see this night after night. She gets a lot of negative comments about this behaviour as we can all hear her kids in background running riot at all times of the day and night
I don't think she's a very nice person deep down I heard her kid saying while lives matter the other day I think someone's asked if she supports BLM and her kid said White lives matter! kids only hear what their parents say

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
Wonder where her husband & children are going as it says chain free.
Probably rent somewhere he seems desperate to get it all over with she just wants money for cheap wine
---
I haven’t seen S with her for ages now, nothing changes she’s still off her face or stuffing her face on tik Tok. So much for all the big changes when she left the family home.
Haven’t seen her either especially this week when I’ve watched her lives her and there she was up at 4 in the morning talking to a Syrian man,no sign or he getting school uniform ready or anything back to school or about school runs.
The boy isn’t with her either when he was meant to move in in September,never seen any of the older girls or the boy at the flat either

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Instead of packing, she's just got a taxi to town in the revolting oodie. Straight to the cashpoint and then into the bookies and it's all going in the fruit machines! She will not cope living on her own!!