Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secret life

VIP Member
Guessing she isn't getting any floor must be freezing in that house. Think her moneys getting tight she's put up draws and a bed with no floor makes sense that

Last edited:

DellaC

VIP Member
she used to call her wee boys vile names on videos/lives, slap him and was just really horrific. I think she has learned from her mistakes (hopefully)
Bloody hell. Wonder what she got up to off camera.

I agree, hopefully she's learned her lesson.

Someone asked her in her live yesterday morning if she had moved and she said yes ! I could not tell if it was her old bedroom or not thou x

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
This situation won’t look good to the social. What a complete waste of a ‘fresh start’ if you’re going to carry on like that and bring the drama to your new house
If she had opened the door she would of never gone new house talk about bringing it on yourself

secret life

VIP Member
Seeming as shes got so much money why didn't she hire storage room instead of moving junk room to room . House is always gunna look a crack den no matter the work .

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Oh Shans story is a long one so if you start her threads be prepared for a wild ride 😂😂 her current status is missing from social media (possibly banned by court or social) possibly pregnant. Yes two beautiful young kids. She’s a very horrible warped woman that’s for sure.
Vic is obviously not doing something right as those kids would be home, why on earth would they keep them away this long is she wasn’t a threat or a real problem
Vics kids were taken away in February weren't they?

anonauntie

VIP Member
What I thought
I'm wondering too has to be something to do with social services or kids dad's .
No idea but in her recent TikTok she says whatever it was made her more angry than any social services reports, videos being cropped and a woman turning up to her house. Cant think what else that could be.

secret life

VIP Member
It would just be a case of the Tennant hasn't bothered moving into the house for whatever reason so that's why it looks completely empty.

The Tennant hasn't given up the house and as long as you're paying rent they council aren't gonna take the house away from you.

With regards to anything she left in the old house, that's up to the person she swapped with to sort out now as she would of signed the tenancy to say she accepts the house as it is.

Can't believe how fast she's swapped though tbh
She properly saw the state of it and thought cba with that 😂 Maybe because it was already empty vick doesn't seem to be rushing and packing though 😕

secret life

VIP Member
I feel for her I really do, you can see the pain in her face on every video, the hands shaking, the weight loss. She's lost herself and I've got a very off feeling I think she'll end up doing something stupid (my opinion) she don't seem to be getting any better but worse.
She's really not helping herself by being on the app but what else has she really got to look forward to she looks so drained.