Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
what did she do to deserve that? 😳
I know someone who’s a heroin addict, lost both her kids one with autism. The older child is now 19 so doesn’t see her mum but the boy is 13, she has him over night, is allowed to take him on days out, sees him after school etc.
Maybe it’s a start and if she does well it will increase because they’ve been gone for ages they would need to transition them back or no. ?

Reactions: 1

Noodlebuddy

She'll be going live again soon, I bet. She seems to be mentioning money a bit now, she must be running low on the cash she scammed out of people.

Shes going hard on the woe is me thing too. I'd be more concerned about how my children are feeling, but she's so self obsessed.

secret life

VIP Member
The bedroom she showed yesterday isn't that bad I'd just paint the wood white and get flooring not every room has to be decorated. I'd properly start on the kids rooms so looks like you actually want them back

ginger tea

Chatty Member
I seen a TikTok earlier that someone posted, it was vic going on about her younger boy how she had to take him to hospital because he hurt himself in his private area, it got me thinking was that the start of all her troubles regarding the children being taken off of her ?? Or was it something else 🫤 someone could have reported her after seeing that TikTok and said something sinister had happened to the little boy and that’s why he had to go to hospital, just a thought 💭

SAS20211

VIP Member
Admitting to not paying a bill is one thing, but to say you’ve not paid 3 of the main household bills for 15 years is absolutely ridiculous and hardly makes it seem like she’s got a stable lifestyle for the boys to come home when there’s bailiffs at the door

I’m not sure I believe her anyway, they don’t tend to mess about with council tax, I know people that forgot for a few months and they had balifs at the door, there is no way she’s got away with it for 15 years
The next tiktok after was her saying that even if she had direct debits set up theyd never be enough money in her account for the bill to clear. 😳 how mature of her.

Lucylou92

I seen someone comment on a video saying g her mother beat up Vick, someone asked what for and she replied saying Vick was slagging her off calling her a shit mum so the lady punched her.
I don’t know what else is going on but there are lots of videos saying Vick has been talking about Down syndrome children now too.
I seen the video about her saying the dog but there seems to be more to it. Other creators are also talking about her.
What other creators have been talking about her?

aec87

still can't believe she went and got a dog poor kids Been replaced by a dog 😔
---
A puppy is something she should of got when they were finally home so they could enjoy something together. I really don't think they are coming back now it's been a very long time and she isn't any better.
Fully agree