Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secret life

VIP Member
I don’t understand though she’s saying he’s going to have a cabin because he’s got one of them (bull heads) in here? But she has two boys and all the comments are like aww C will love this not mentioning J?

edit to add
Or does she have 3 beds? And just hasn’t mentioned the other room
She has a three bed wouldn't surprise me if J would stay with his dad as he always wants to go there

nathan25

VIP Member
She told someone on a video she don’t claim benefits anymore so needs the gifts for her rent 😡

anonauntie

VIP Member
His dad did have 50/50 custody though, after taking her to court. Younger one hadn’t seen his dad since he was 3 months old. Speaking from experience I had ss involvement as a child from age of 10 till 18, I didn’t leave my parents care though but I’m very aware how things work.

However She can’t be that distraught she logged into her OF yesterday.

One of her sons she doesn’t have half the week and the other could go to nursery, you can get 85% paid. I’ve been a single parent with no help so I’m not being nasty either.
So was I , she has said she doesn't want to be on benefits forever . What happen with the gym yesterday must of being horrible. The ex mod that did that must be a nasty piece of work . Hope she continues to go ,specially because she said it helps her mental health . The mouse infestation being back on top of that . The money she gets from tic tock seems to go on the kids and the house .

On Sunday night when she was pushing for first against emz she put her PayPal up for people to donate to her for a universe then she didn't send anything or have anyone else use that money for the gifts. So she just has all their money in her PayPal for nothing.