Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katlen12

VIP Member
Did anyone see the live a few weeks ago, where she went into the boy’s bedroom (eldest was at his Dad) but youngest has ripped the wallpaper off the wall and fallen asleep. She was going mad about the wallpaper so went in to have a look and the child had blood all over his hands and tummy.

When she woke him up she asked him what he had done and he was crying pointing under the bed saying ‘sharp, sharp’ and when she looked under the bed she found a Stanley knife. All being shown on her live stream, the child was hysterical and she just kept saving ‘it was just a paper cut, just a paper cut guys, nothing else’ but all the chat had seen it and were commenting. She is lucky he didn’t do more damage to himself, other than a cut to his finger.

Im surprised it never made it to the fyp!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Kayleigh2020

Those children wouldn’t be removed unless there is evidence of abuse etc - it’s been seen countless of times on live the verbal and physical abuse to the children. Her youngest struggles to eat decent food but has she ever done anything about it, no she just feeds him the crap he wants, she let him take a sh1t on her carpet the other day. She is a “lazy” mum and cares more about Tiktok than those children. She’s even just said on live that the eldest isn’t a priority atm - how can you even say that!? She has had over £20k so far from tiktok on the rankings through gifts there is no reason she should be asking for £3k to go to court. She must have gift money left but clearly her kids aren’t worth that money so she’s scrunging some more

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
New here; I always watched her lives and liked her as a person bt not as a mother.. a few things I’ve seen I’ve questioned and been shocked about

• when she was cutting down the door, the youngest had the blade thing walking around the kitchen rubbing it on his face
• saying her youngest was always peeing on the sofa or around the house and she didn’t clean it
• youngest peed his bed so she ran upstairs and put him in her bed; didn’t clean his bed or change his clothes/wash him down
• said numerous times she’s forgotten to give them dinner as she had been decorating so they would get McDonald’s late or a yoghurt
• said that if she stayed up late on live she simply just wouldn’t wake up the next morning to take them to school and let them run riot
• said she keeps the yoghurts and snacks to the bottom of the fridge so when she can’t be bothered to do dinner they just help themselves
• also saw the live with the Stanley knife youngest had taken to bed with him and cut himself crying in pain (she found it under his bed) then proceeded to laugh it off and pretend it was a paper cut. Everyone was commenting to say clean it and put a plaster on and she said she didn’t want to wake him and it wasn’t that deep but there was blood on him😓
• also a lot of lives where she’s looking for items like nail clippers and scissors and finds them in the boys room where they had been playing with them

all these things add up.. i couldn’t believe when I saw they had been taken off her, until i sat and thought about everything I’ve heard and seen through the lives altogether and it is shocking.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Anagst

VIP Member
So the kids have been taken off her, whoever reported I hope you’re happy because the youngest is with her abusive ex- who he’s NEVER met… Too far 😣
I have children in my family me and other family members have had to fight to get them off a drug addict and still failing yet this happens. Wow.
Children don't just get removed from their mother just like that, and for no reason, there has obviously been a lot going on behind the scenes. She's spent a lot of time in the last month or 2 doing up her house, most likely because ss have done home visits etc.

It's absolutely heartbreaking watching her this morning, can't imagine what she's going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Mrskane29

VIP Member
I feel for her and seeing her so upset is not nice. I have no doubt she loves her boys but that video is shocking. She doesn't prioritise those kids. Everyone parents differently but our kids should be important to us. The way she ignores them for the sake of tik tok is neglectful. The way she screams at them is abusive. That video is awful. She hits him whilst he's playing up because he probably needs attention. And then verbally abuses him. Imagine partners acting like that - you'd say leave them. A little child should not be treated like that and she's clearly not even aware ot that because she does this publicly.
Even now - their is no insight!!! She's saying her kids are happy and she doesn't get it. If she thinks her parenting is good, then she NEEDS SS involvement!
As someone who got beaten as a child... at 32 I still remember it all clearly. She deserves to be upset if she's hit those kids even once! If she can do that on camera, imagine what she does off it?! Typical tiktok narc behaviour... 'ive done nuffin wrong!!!'

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Iddiebiddie

Controversial opinion, I don’t think she actually wants them back. I think she’s upset about the connotations of losing your kids and having the reputation of a “bad mum”. Being advised not to go on social media, yet still ignoring it, and begging for gofundme money she admits she shouldn’t have set up (yet is keeping), are the biggest indicators.

Such a simple request not to go on TT, and there are MUCH bigger things parents give up for the sake of their children. No excuses.

She’s said multiple times before how much of an inconvenience it is having kids, how she never wanted the youngest, etc. Her minions cry “you can’t judge what you see off TikTok” - that would be true IF she didn’t spend up to 12 hours a day live. You can get a very good picture! Her followers spouting so much shit about SS getting a £500 bonus for every child they take away, how social workers are jealous of vics online presence… it’s absurd.

My heart aches for those children. No one knows the full story. Yet it’s clear that this has been a long and ongoing investigation, that has lead to the conclusion that the children are safer out of her care. I just hope the best outcome happens for them and they live healthy, loving lives from here on out.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Sorry but people saying she’s amazing, she’s literally sat on tik tok day and night begging on there for gifts, she even uses her kids on there to get gifts. Her house looked a complete tip most of the time and she openly admitted it was cos instead of watching her kids she was live on tik tok. If she’s all the little boys ever known she should think about that and think of how little attention she actually gave them. She had creepy Brett sleeping there with her kids and she didn’t even know him. And look how that turned out he basically stalked her in the end, yet she had him round her sons. She said the little one wouldn’t eat proper food at all, maybe all this spare time she has could’ve been used to help with his eating issues. She hit him on tik tok, she can say she what she likes but you don’t hit your kids like that. I cannot believe her go fund me page, nothing but a beg!

Reactions: 30

anonauntie

VIP Member
I’m sick and tired of reading the many stitches and comments stating ss can just remove children. What utter bs. No they cant! Whether the child has previous ss involvement or not, police can remove children if a court order has said so. I know first hand. I was one of 6, 3 of us had an at risk order on us I won’t go into detail why but the 3 who didn’t were never going to leave my parents care because ss had no evidence nothing. You need evidence! Not just hearsay, malicious reports these don’t work. There needs to be actual proof a child is being neglected, at risk and so on. Those boys were probably on an order and her behaviour all over TikTok wouldn’t have helped, she did it herself. It’s her fault. She chose TikTok over her children I feel so sorry for them not her!

Lala23

At the moment, id be very concerned if she got those kids back.
Her parenting isn't just bad, she's abusive. Out right abuse. And she isn't even holding her hands up and saying she's wrong for that. She's clueless. She's heartbroken and still can't see why. If she got them back, same shit would happen again.
If ANYBODY ever spoke to my children the way she does, they'd never come near them again. Never mind the physical abuse. Children deserve to feel safe.

• Heart

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Like someone said above people don't have kids taken off them for nothing. Maybe if she didn't spend time begging on tik tok and put her all into her kids it wouldn't come to this. She gets called out for begging for gifts and you all call her out and now she's begging for money to help she's doing the right thing?! Give your heads a wobble.
---
---

Any decent parent would do ANYTHING to get their children back
Any decent parent wouldn't carry on the way she does and hit her children

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Katlen12

VIP Member
I remember before Christmas when social were involved, she said it was to do with the nursery teacher reporting her or something because of her lives and because they were concerned that he was always upset.

That apparently the nursery brought her in for a meeting and had loads of screen recordings of her lives and she was going mad saying that they can’t do that, that is was really unprofessional to use her TikTok as evidence etc. so she pulled the youngest out of that school.

I’d say there is lots going on behind the scenes, aside from the victim narrative she likes to portray when it comes to being reported.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Spencerino42

I know I'm gonna get slated for this but I hope she doesn't get her kids back.
Unless she deletes tiktok, gets proper treatment for her adhd (is it even a proper diagnosis or does she just say she's got it?), attends parenting classes, gets more professional support and gets her house actually to a hygienic standard and can provide at least 3 meals a day for them at appropriate times - and everything I'm saying is the absolute BARE MINIMUM - she shouldn't get them back. If she gets them back with nothing changing, her eldest will end up playing parent to her youngest, or one of them will come to serious harm.
If you don't think she's abusive you have to at the very least understand that she is neglectful. I really hope the professionals involved in this do their jobs properly and protect those boys ❤‍🩹
---
Just seen this 😳
if this is true from a few weeks ago i hope the boys feel safe wherever they are and i hope the courts listen to them and their feelings if they don't want to go back to her like has been said in these messages

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

LoveGossip!!

I really don't think SS would go just off TT vids, I think they will have been involved already & maybe even the school have made a report. Also they might have interviewed the children, seen the state of the house. This won't be because of TT.

I am very very confused, how will her raising money help get her kids back? Genuinely?

Reactions: 26

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
The amount of tik toks I'm seeing with sad music and screenshots of them all happy makes me sick saying shes a good mum. Why are people brainwashed?
If TikTok has taught me anything it’s how many unfit & abusive parents that are in the world. I’m so angry at the amount of people, mainly women, who are defending this sorry excuse for a mother. I fear for all their own kids

gossip29

VIP Member
I have two family members who are social workers and it’s literally SO difficult to remove children from their parents. It’s such a lengthy complex process there’s absolutely no truth to anything she is saying. I despise the fact tik tok is giving these awful mothers a platform and literal abuse and neglect is being supported by a load of nut cases on there. She is loving the attention and obviously the money that comes with it. I agree with another poster that said she probably doesn’t want them back but doesn’t want to be known as someone who’s had her children taken away. Kids are hard work but shower them with attention and love and it makes things a hell of a lot easier. Something they will never get from her. Hope her boys go to a loving home and they are given everything that she will never be able to give them. She is a selfish horrible cunt who only cares about strangers on the internet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mrskane29

VIP Member
She literally cracked her 3 year old on live stream... why the fuck are people feeling sorry for her right now?!
---
Well I’ve seen no proof of her hitting her children so I can’t comment
There you go!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Why is it always "someone has edited clippings of my lives" when something goes wrong. Get a grip and own the shit you've done wrong
You can even hear the full on thump when she cracks him after SAYING she's gonna cracks him! She even said on live 'if he hits me, im going to hit him back!' He's a little child... you should NEVER lay hands on your child.

• Sad

lurker707

So many people now normalise neglecting their children to sit on tiktok live. As if they don’t have enough time to go live and do as they please during school hours and evenings - I just don’t get it.
Also doesnt she chat about smoking weed? SS won’t take kindly to that either.

Last edited:

Lala23

I feel for her and seeing her so upset is not nice. I have no doubt she loves her boys but that video is shocking. She doesn't prioritise those kids. Everyone parents differently but our kids should be important to us. The way she ignores them for the sake of tik tok is neglectful. The way she screams at them is abusive. That video is awful. She hits him whilst he's playing up because he probably needs attention. And then verbally abuses him. Imagine partners acting like that - you'd say leave them. A little child should not be treated like that and she's clearly not even aware ot that because she does this publicly.
Even now - their is no insight!!! She's saying her kids are happy and she doesn't get it. If she thinks her parenting is good, then she NEEDS SS involvement!

Reactions: 24

Mrskane29

VIP Member
And even worse….do it on the internet! She’s a daft cow!
Weird opinion, but if she wasn’t pretty she wouldn’t be getting this attention or help.
SCREAM THAT LOUDER FOR THOSE AT THE BACK 👏👏👏 because she's slim and pretty she's being supported... if she looked like Lucy rose she'd be slaughtered!

• Heart
Reactions: 24