Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secret life

VIP Member
Nah if you get a 3 bed council house for your entitlement with kids, then lose the kids, you can still keep the 3 bed, you’ll just be subject to bedroom tax, you might be offered an incentive to downsize but it’s not a reason to lose the property
Ohh didn't know this surely downsizing would be better though less money. She should of been offered a flat instead of house as she already didn't have the kids when she moved.

secret life

VIP Member
Nah tbf I'd do my room and communal areas first, got to have somewhere to sleep and just to live to promote my mental and physical health. She showed boys rooms and they're not that far away from being done.
Not really showing she wants them back is what I mean if she turned around and was like there rooms are ready she might of got them back sooner. The dates just get further away anyways so she could be chatting shit again

Leighanne02

VIP Member
There's deffo more to the case then she's saying don't come on here crying unless your gunna share actual true reasons . Truly shocking taking people's money .
---
Just seen the screen recording about going out for her birthday it was sped up with music on was funny 😂😂 people still feel sorry for her I'm confused ss don't do postcode take my child away
Exactly this!!!

secret life

VIP Member
Vile, absolutely vile.

To watch her now you'd think butter wouldn't melt.

I hope they do a staged return and the boys have somewhere safe available to them if they need it.
Be surprised if there even going back at this point was August then October and now march next it a be July .

anonauntie

VIP Member
It’s very odd. The tenant had moved out of the property when she showed photos it was completely empty and dirty and I remember her saying the tenant had moved already, but was still able to swap their empty house even though theyre not moving into vics. I didn’t know you could do this. You can see it hasn’t been lived in in a long time. Are we sure it’s a swap?

secret life

VIP Member
She has moved now then im sure that is what she said this morning. She was going somewhere today but wouldnt say where. She said her anxiety was through the roof and she would either be happy or sit in her room upset after. Wonder if it was about the children.
Where did it say about her moving and maybe she keeps changing when she's getting them back thought it was September but made a tiktok saying two months from now so I dunno if she will get them back.

She has moved now then im sure that is what she said this morning. She was going somewhere today but wouldnt say where. She said her anxiety was through the roof and she would either be happy or sit in her room upset after. Wonder if it was about the children.

secret life

VIP Member
The video she’s done about tthe go fund me pretending she’s not hoping everyone will say keep it. Someone said keep it for yourself if you’re not earning and she said ‘I’ve survived on minimum before I’ll do it again’ and everyone saying she should keep it, why? What’s stopping her getting a job? There’s no reason she can’t be earning money
I'm guessing because shes getting the boys back but she will have to get a job even when they do come back cus social services ain't gunna want her doing social media again she needs to come offline I'm surprised she's even showing her face still massive ick .

DellaC

VIP Member
Sick of seeing that toothy stubbled fella lipsyncing and thinking he's gods gift.

His face makes me want to punch him 🤢

anonauntie

VIP Member
Apparently she’s been granted one day a week contact
what did she do to deserve that? 😳
I know someone who’s a heroin addict, lost both her kids one with autism. The older child is now 19 so doesn’t see her mum but the boy is 13, she has him over night, is allowed to take him on days out, sees him after school etc.