Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone know why she was crying on live today.
I saw a video clip from her live she was saying in hand gestures the wait for getting the kids back was like 5 weeks and it’s now more like 20.

Im not sure why it was extended so much she didn’t really elaborate on the clip that I saw.

elephant98

It wasn’t through dv. It was through getting coked up with her son in the house then getting in the car to find her fella who was also coked up. Then having full on brawls over it all. Her son wasn’t with her family either.
She’s literally shown proof several times 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
This woman is an absolute twat. Came across her yesterday and I am disgusted. Fucking weirdo. Making excuses why she doesn’t go to work, you’re just a lazy bitch who loves smoking weed so has no motivation to do anything
---
And that video of her hitting her child is absolutely disgusting. Get off your phone and give your child some attention and maybe then they won’t act up
The kids were taken off her

DellaC

VIP Member
was smoking weed in the same room as them and wouldnt let the boys be around her if she wanted a break.. would just lock them out her room
Vile, absolutely vile.

To watch her now you'd think butter wouldn't melt.

I hope they do a staged return and the boys have somewhere safe available to them if they need it.

Noodlebuddy

She won't be able to keep that nice council house and whatever benefits she claims for her children... she'll have to get a job.

I’ve watched enough of her lives to no that he only says it when he’s done wrong & nos it’s wrong and Vic as openly admitted herself he nos how to play the game

Justanoseycow

Haven't decorated her children's rooms yet honestly they should of been done first. Pretty sure there back next month from what she said I really hope not she seems manic
I don’t understand though she’s saying he’s going to have a cabin because he’s got one of them (bull heads) in here? But she has two boys and all the comments are like aww C will love this not mentioning J?

edit to add
Or does she have 3 beds? And just hasn’t mentioned the other room