Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread on her.
Used to find her funny but the excessive jokes of how much she despises her children is a bit much now.. feel sorry for them having to watch these one day. Seems she spends more time complaining on TikTok/lives than actually making memories with them.
Thoughts??

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s always online constantly. Says she had to move to where she is as the courts wouldn’t let her have her child otherwise. So now she has him half the time

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I use to like her , taught she was funny but the wish lists and gifts , are to much. She was asking about a PO Box today so people can send her more things .

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s online literally day and night, if she has so much time on her hands maybe getting a job is a better option instead of now begging on tik tok.

Reactions: 6
In fairness to her she said she love a 9 to 5 in future and to get off benefits . Maybe when the boys are older .
One of her sons she doesn’t have half the week and the other could go to nursery, you can get 85% paid. I’ve been a single parent with no help so I’m not being nasty either.

One of her sons she doesn’t have half the week and the other could go to nursery, you can get 85% paid. I’ve been a single parent with no help so I’m not being nasty either.
So was I , she has said she doesn't want to be on benefits forever . What happen with the gym yesterday must of being horrible. The ex mod that did that must be a nasty piece of work . Hope she continues to go ,specially because she said it helps her mental health . The mouse infestation being back on top of that . The money she gets from tic tock seems to go on the kids and the house .

So was I , she has said she doesn't want to be on benefits forever . What happen with the gym yesterday must of being horrible. The ex mod that did that must be a nasty piece of work . Hope she continues to go ,specially because she said it helps her mental health . The mouse infestation being back on top of that . The money she gets from tic tock seems to go on the kids and the house .
What happened with the gym and mod? I genuinely liked watched her before but I feel she wants too much now.

Reactions: 2
I used to love watching her I watched her 24/7 but she’s quickly turned into a beggar and doing everything she used to slag others off for 😴

I used to absolutely love vic but the battles and leaderboards have got way to her head! Cant bare to watch her anymore 😩

Reactions: 9
I used to absolutely love vic but the battles and leaderboards have got way to her head! Cant bare to watch her anymore 😩
I loved her 😭 now everytime I go into her live it's "big up so and so" she used to say she hated the battles and the beggars

I saw her say before she’s not skint, she’s on full benefits and she gets £270 a week child maintenance for one of her kids. Then she’s changed it now saying she’s skint and always on the bed with wishlists and battles 🙄

I saw her say before she’s not skint, she’s on full benefits and she gets £270 a week child maintenance for one of her kids. Then she’s changed it now saying she’s skint and always on the bed with wishlists and battles 🙄
She can’t be skint if she’s got a whole new wardrobe of clothes and going at getting her ears pierced it ain’t cheap

She is on live 24/7 hasn’t been off at all today, music blasting, child in the background and this Brett one living there? Who is he?

She is on live 24/7 hasn’t been off at all today, music blasting, child in the background and this Brett one living there? Who is he?
He lives of gifts like her, probably with eachother so they get more attention

I saw a screen recording of evil queen and noticed Brett was at vicroses, evil queen called her kid a little bastard 🙈 why is Brett at her house? She met him on tik tok and now has him round her kids. It’s a no from me.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I saw a screen recording of evil queen and noticed Brett was at vicroses, evil queen called her kid a little bastard 🙈 why is Brett at her house? She met him on tik tok and now has him round her kids. It’s a no from me.
Yes this is what I was thinking ? Having random people off the internet around your children. It’s a big no no xx

Honestly she’s so shameless it’s embarrassing! TikTok loves gone straight to her head

Honestly she’s so shameless it’s embarrassing! TikTok loves gone straight to her head
She just snogged Brett on her live, embarrassing she met him online and now he’s staying at her house can’t say she’ll be moaning though, sounds like Brett is just making as much as her through desperate fans who gift

She just snogged Brett on her live, embarrassing she met him online and now he’s staying at her house can’t say she’ll be moaning though, sounds like Brett is just making as much as her through desperate fans who gift
Oh is he living there?

Reactions: 2