Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonauntie

VIP Member
I don’t think the other tenant is living into hers, she said they had already moved. That’s why their property was empty

secret life

VIP Member
Did anyone see that message on Instagram saying that she still has to do the assessment for ss so it could still be like a few months yet.
---
I don’t think the other tenant is living into hers, she said they had already moved. That’s why their property was empty
Ohh still seems odd looks like it hasn't been lived in for ages

Last edited:

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I think she was required to move house first. she lived next to one of her baby dads sisters Nd apparently she was reporting her to SS for absolutely everything

Bernieb

It’s very odd. The tenant had moved out of the property when she showed photos it was completely empty and dirty and I remember her saying the tenant had moved already, but was still able to swap their empty house even though theyre not moving into vics. I didn’t know you could do this. You can see it hasn’t been lived in in a long time. Are we sure it’s a swap?
It could still be a swap but just because some has a house doesn't mean they've been living in it and clearly they haven't.

Or she's been offered this house as she said she was getting letters off health care professionals to help her move