Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m kind of with the other tattlers that said her last two engagements were played out (and imploded) in public in a big way, so surely she has learned from that and won’t go that route again. Then again, we’re talking about professional beggar Vicky P so it might just be business as usual 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Ooh no I didn’t see this! When was this? It’s so obvious there’s a big divide with him and her family as he never goes to things with her that are happening up here and if she wanted to move up here, why have the big duck off house down South for just a short amount of time… I thought they may do the wedding on the quiet, abroad or something like that but they’ll need all the begging and freebies so she can’t do that…
It was a clip from her podcast with billie faiers and her husband, probably still on her instagram reels maybe, she says something along the lines of “I’m dead respectful of his upbringing like”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was a clip from her podcast with billie faiers and her husband, probably still on her instagram reels maybe, she says something along the lines of “I’m dead respectful of his upbringing like”
Aye and then complained when he wanted to get married in Cyprus because that’s his heritage but she says he was born and raised in the uk and it’s the woman who decides where to get married

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Cyprus would be a great place to get married. It is absolutely beautiful there.

Reactions: 6
I wonder why her and Ercan have been so quiet (in terms of each other). Maybe that was it, his end of the bargains done by proposing and now they don’t have to keep up any pretence 😂
I think she knows if she pushes him too hard and too fast on the wedding plans,he might walk.She probably wants to get married this year, whereas Air Can is probably pushing for a longer engagement.

Cyprus would be a great place to get married. It is absolutely beautiful there.
My sister got married in Paphos and said it was a third of the price she'd have paid here. I guess Queen V wants the wedding completely #gifted though.

Aye and then complained when he wanted to get married in Cyprus because that’s his heritage but she says he was born and raised in the uk and it’s the woman who decides where to get married
She so tone deaf it’s unreal.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 11
Ooh no wonder she’s crying, he’s out out 😂 probs drinking at the relief of her not being preggers 😂

67B6B5B5-8EA3-4F49-A1B5-DF8A404AC8D8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hang on…. airhead is out with the lads up here in Newcastle?!!! She’s down at the house by the looks of it…

• Wow
  • Haha
Apart from gifted stays or ads they are rarely together

Reactions: 8
She's gonna be raging when she see's his stories.Surrounded by all those women!.I hope he didn't do a John Noble. :sneaky: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.