Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Breaking news! Another unfiltered pic of Vicky and her fiancé discovered by National paper…
D216EFE5-307C-4D0B-85AA-0AA7F6D80313.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

ThatguyG

Apologies for the delay guys I promised you last week I'll report back to you end of the weekend with news about ercan & vicky & here's some information I've heard.
So myself & few guys were with ercan yesterday afternoon for a few hours watching the cup final & throwing out congratulations on his recent engagement as well as having a general catch up.
Anyways I found out quite a lot interesting news from the engagement. Firstly the daily mail sensationalised headline of £220k ring is absolute bullocks. The ring was between heavily discounted it's around the 8/12 grand bracket. A deposit was put down in December then a agreement was put in place privately about it being advertised via social media when the engagement became public knowledge. But the jewellers put a spanner in the works by basically alluding to the pre planning beforehand with their congratulation story. (Which made everyone aware who follows Vicky's social media that the proposal wasn't a surprise). Vicky had all input in the ring ,shape, size, model, presentation. Bare in mind she's been down this road twice before so she's a expert at it..
I'm not sure 100% sure if he paid for the ring so that's down for everyone here to speculate. Me personally I would say due to vickys social media presence no he didn't. And the fact that she's been hungry for a proposal for years it's all her.

Ercan was asked if he was happy with the engagement, whether it was his idea , and whether his family was happy with the news. I studied his body language intensely when he was grilled to these questions & I got the vibe of a man whose mastered the art of putting on a brave face. Not once yesterday when we was talking about the engagement did I witness him being ecstatic or beaming with happiness or pride of someone's whose engaged. He was very subued ,emotionless & didn't really have any enthusiasm about speaking on the whole situation.
He said his brothers where shocked about engagement obviously they have their reservations & concerns on relationship but not much they can do if someone isn't ready to be helped you just have wait for them to realise themselves.

He alluded to the fact that Vicky has frozen her eggs back in January & he was pushed into a corner & basically giving an ultimatum basically around xmas time , that they live together , share milo together & she needs more commitment of him in 2022 either via engagement or they try for a baby.
The ultimatum was more the case of if you don't give or show me you want a marriage or family with me , we will go our separate ways. Like I've stressed before on previous threads they have a very volatile relationship , it's constant up & down yoyo flex on a weekly basis so the dynamics of the engagement wasn't built on strong grounds or from ercans heart. It was more this happens or we are finished type of way.
He was asked roughly when they see wedding occurring, he said within next 6/12 months. I'm sensing thats more vicky than him. Whose in a rush. Especially as its taken nearly 3 years for a proposal & months of heavy hints. The wedding will be up north of course. Obviously heavily subsided.
I think Vicky will try get a magazine deal out of the wedding similar to what Jess Wright done with hers.
I feel with vicky's age & her fertility life span decreasing due to her love of alcohol & drugs, She would want a marriage & baby all done before end 2023. So roughly 18 months to complete both tasks.
With two failed engagements already & with vicky being the public eye it's imperative for her & her image this isn't a hat trick of doomed engagements.

I'm just getting to work at present so I'll touch on a bit more of what was discussed yesterday afternoon which i havent mentioned later tonight. But yeah just bare with me tattlers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Traveler001

VIP Member
Hi everyone! Hope you’re all ok and doing well in these difficult times which everyone is always going through and no matter what you’re all amazing ok.
I would like to let you all know that I’m no way am I going to be gone forever but I am leaving temporarily to have dinner. I know everyone has to eat their dinner and that doesn’t make me special but with everything I am dealing with, I do need to take a break to do it this time. While I am gone, please remember that you’re all amazing and not being perfect doesn’t mean you’re not the best you can be, so in the sea of filters and edited lives, please remember that. I hope you’re all ok while I’m gone and keep on keeping on and living your best lives ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Clickbait

VIP Member
View attachment 1083733
She’ll hate that she couldn’t filter this. I personally think she’s a bit deluded to think a 28 year old guy is mentally in the same space as her 34 year old self who wants marriage and babies
I only sometimes read this thread but can’t stand VP. She was vile in GS and then tried to reinvent herself via IACGMOOH but she hasn’t changed.

Thank you for sharing this photo - she’s another one (like Big Loz Goodger) who filters her photos beyond recognition. She looks like one of those Granny’s who’s gone on holiday and got herself a toy boy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

LaraQ

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Frozen eggs,on the beg,will she marry little legs?.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

LaraQ

VIP Member
"Everything in our home has ended up taking longer than we anticipated".Yeah,I imagine it does when you don't actually pay for anything.Begging takes time.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

alwaystiredasheck

Hey guys new account here :) have been on tattle for a while but thought I’d finally make an appearance haha

I have a friend who’s boyfriend’s uncle dated VP for a while. VP visited their family for Christmas and my friend’s boyfriend had no clue who she was or how ‘famous’ she was. Apparently she directly asked him “do you know who I am” and he said no. So for Christmas she gave every family member (including the grandparents) her BOOK and signed it. She said “now you can read and learn who I am”. Also my friend told me her boyfriend and his family thought she was so so rude and annoyingly loud and just wanted her gone

Unreal ahahahhahaah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Laracroft007

Chatty Member
1416CA61-2EB6-4C5C-B786-6787EAB30EAF.jpeg

She’ll hate that she couldn’t filter this. I personally think she’s a bit deluded to think a 28 year old guy is mentally in the same space as her 34 year old self who wants marriage and babies

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ThatguyG

Last point I forgot to add yesterday, the week long fitness camp in Portugal last month with vickys mother was gifted holiday. Ercan went as its a free holiday plus he is bang into his fitness. Vicky's mum only went as vicky had no interest in cancelling her plans she had initially arranged plus she didn't want ercan their alone.

Which is weird considering as much as she emotionally & verbally controls him. Vicky is very paranoid don't know if its combination of alochol/drugs & past relationships, but she does project alot off her insecurities onto ercan, I saw it mainly at our friend's we went to last summer, where she was steaming drunk & acting beyond boisterous during the night. It must be ten times worse behind closed doors or even on social media.

One user queried whether or not the mum went on the bootcamp to grill him about the wedding plans. I'm not sure about that but wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

Touching on their relationship, they don't actually show a lot of PDA to each other as much as you would think especially in person. It's very weird, I mean I get it they are at a complacent/comfortable stage after being with each other for over three years , but it comes across very cold & forced if you see them normally. Only time you'll get any sense of a loving vibe between them is when a photo or video needs to be taken.
They have a weird cussing/banter type of banter especially around people. Vicky is a big time people pleaser especially with a audience around her & adapts her personality & traits around whatever audience she's around, very easy to pick up on spot if you're good at reading body language & observe her traits & mannerisms.
Do I see the wedding going ahead? I'm 50/50 tbh. He was backed into a corner with the proposal & having witnessed the stress & verbal abuse he goes through with her , He shouldn't be with her at all personally but at the age of 28 to get the easy lifestyle & all the free perks he has being associated with her, & as his towie stint didn't make him blow up like he initially hoped, seeing him accustomed to the celeb lifestyle which he loves that's going to be his detriment for the future.
If I hear any more news I'll keep this thread updated.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

glamapuss

I know he really wants the lifestyle and everything but I still feel really sorry for Ercan. The things we see on socials and info we get here just makes me imagine just how manipulative and controlling she is. It reeks of an abusive relationship.
i don’t feel sorry for him at all, he’s clearly fame hungry, and wants to appear Instagram rich with his designer clothes and oversized balenciagas trotting around like a little Shetland pony.

Someone who’s priority that is keeping up appearances with strangers for likes, people they never met is only going to realise wayyyyyy to late what is truley important in life.

He is only 28!!! they have no kids and I’m sure his parents /family have a sofa or a spare room for him, he’s not hopeless.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
What a vile post, I am disgusted in her complete lack of self awareness.

Her agent ‘bought her time off’ from her lucrative social media ‘career’, meanwhile the rest of us are working our arses off everyday and are lucky to get time off, much less pick and choose when it is. And I’m sure we’d all love to make money just by tapping our phone screens all day long. Wonder if she found time to get those feral duvet’s clean during her time off?

Then she goes on to say she doesn’t want to be living for peoples approval on social media. My dear, that is literally what you just described as your job. If you’re sick of it, perhaps go and earn an honest living for a change.

Also why does she always take it upon herself to be the poster girl/spokesperson for mental health and self love/care etc? As if we’d ever take advice from someone who clearly needs it more than any of us ever could. She’s an absolute mess of a human inside and out and thinks she can just write books and do TV spots about dealing with issues she can’t even handle.

I’m sick to fuckin death of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

merlot

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220302-171516.png

Bleurgh! Dirty bastard. There's not even a duvet cover on.
She really is a scruffy tramp.
What's up Vicky? No #gifted duvets? Not got dunelem on side yet?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

frankie32

Wow she always thinks she’s in the right doesn’t she. She would never admit to getting the tone wrong or the bad timing of a post. Everything she does is for kudos, she didn’t need to post about buying all that stuff for refugees, she could have done it silently. People are angry Vicky because they can’t afford to heat their homes AND eat, seeing all that food on a table is triggering for those whose kids have had toast for dinner all week. Seeing your dog get a roast dinner that is bigger than anything theyve eaten all week is bound to rile people.

Yes that food is going to a good cause but surely she can see why it’s upsetting for some of her followers. Poland are doing a cracking job of taking in refugees and they have ample food but they need donations to buy the food, their shops aren’t empty, there isn’t a famine. Had she have done her research properly she’d have found that out. Sending truck loads of tinned foods across Europe isn’t helpful. Sending money so the kind people who have taken in refugees can buy extra food is helpful. But a photo next to a table full of food etc looks better for the gram I suppose.

Vicky here’s an idea, tell M&S you don’t need gifted stuff because you can afford to eat. Ask them to donate it to a food bank instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
So, will she have hair and make up done for the funeral??? Will there be a ballon arch at the wake?
When they lower the coffin will she be filming herself shouting "Go on me son!!!". Will she be writing out her obligatory essay saying about how her grandad is looking down at her making all this happen for her and he's reunited with her nan...how she's going to do them proud... I dunno its going to be some copy and paste bollocks from Pinterest. Hope she reads all this and think fuck I can't use that now. Keep speculating guys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Thanks to @funkimunki1984 for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Flew out to Dubai
Stayed in a gifted Versace and Caesars hotel for a week
Airhead finally popped the question on the beach and she was obvs so shocked at him asking even though the jewellers dropped her in it by saying how good it was to work with them ‘both’
Mammy P took an age to congratulate them (she actually said well done 🤷🏻‍♀️)
No one from Airheads family has congratulated them nor has her sister as far as we can see
On their way home tomorrow so god knows what balloon arches and flowers they’ll be coming home to 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

As you were peeps!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

redstraw16

VIP Member
This woman is about to front a documentary about alcoholism… whilst cracking out Tequila for her dogs 1st birthday? 🥴

54F4AD83-35F2-4F90-A6A1-B0DC11E2B593.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29