Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now THATS what I call unfiltered. Vicky in all her hard faced glory. Just imagine it's a stiletto in the hand next to her head

Gan on Vicky son

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why on earth does she think she looks sexy pulling that face 😩😂 it’s horrifically unsexy my boyfriend would take the absolute piss out of me looking like that

Reactions: 15
What on earth is this pose? It’s like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Looks like she’s about to beat the tit out of you.
The second one looks she’s just sniffed one of “Sir Milo”’s farts after she’s just let him chew up god knows what!! Unsure where or who she gets her modelling tips off but if I was a brand I’d be pretty cheesed off if that face is what was being paid to advertise us!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's always such cheap sweatshop polyester tat that she 'models' as well. From the girl who preaches about mindfulness and kindness LMAOOOO

Reactions: 7
So, I'm all for being a girls girl and women supporting women, like I know VP preaches about.

But hot bleeping damn. How many people does she claim to love all over her stories etc?

It's excessive and feels like it takes away from the word.

Reactions: 5
Also... how long until we get a post that she's "OMG obsessed with this" because Kourtney Kardashian and Travis got married?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What on earth is this pose? It’s like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Looks like she’s about to beat the tit out of you.
Urgh shes so desperately hard faced.
Her vile personality really shows in her face.

Reactions: 13
Why is she promoting perky pear when she has fake tits? Completely defeats the point of their company
Fake boobs stay perky, nothing wrong with that, I have fake tits but I don’t need perky pear because that’s one of the points of having fake tits 🙄
the width between ‘perky pear’ too! Could park a bus in that gap

5C7F7BAF-DD96-4312-8E85-5F4AECE8FB7F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she regrets going so big with the implants?.

Reactions: 4
She really is very quiet regarding this proposal and engagement - definitely threading lightly after the last but something is very off here. If you weren't a follower of hers you'd never guess she's engaged or even has a fella 🤔

Reactions: 20
You're right, she is suspiciously low key. When she announced the engagement I groaned because I thought we would be absolutely bombarded by bridezilla.

My theory is that she is terrified he will jilt her. She would absolutely die of embarrassment to have three failed engagements. She doesn't want to make a big fuss just in case he leaves,and she'll look stupid. Which means she is extremely insecure about the relationship, and she thinks he doesn't really want to marry her. Which he obviously doesn't.

Reactions: 22
I wonder why her and Ercan have been so quiet (in terms of each other). Maybe that was it, his end of the bargains done by proposing and now they don’t have to keep up any pretence 😂

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her video saying how ercan hates Newcastle, that’s not good considering she has always said she wants to move back up there and have a family there, she was also very awkward answering questions about the marriage and engagement

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see her video saying how ercan hates Newcastle, that’s not good considering she has always said she wants to move back up there and have a family there, she was also very awkward answering questions about the marriage and engagement
Ooh no I didn’t see this! When was this? It’s so obvious there’s a big divide with him and her family as he never goes to things with her that are happening up here and if she wanted to move up here, why have the big duck off house down South for just a short amount of time… I thought they may do the wedding on the quiet, abroad or something like that but they’ll need all the begging and freebies so she can’t do that…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.