Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So little legs has gone up to Newcastle with the boys but doesn’t go there with her to see her family 😂 says it all really!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know all dogs do it but the video of her dog licking himself is so unnecessary ffs 🤣 talk about scraping the barrel for content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I see milo’s balls more than my own fiancé’s at this point😂, poor Milo having his dignity splashed over insta

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine if she does have a child? Poor thing will be hugely overshared.
You know what I don’t actually think she will because all the things she does now will probs stop and if the ads and things she does now stop, she can’t afford that effing mortgage. Look at Lauren Goodger; desperate for marriage and babies because she thought they were a cash cow and turns out they’re just not and she has to flash her flaps on Only Fans to pay the rent 🤮

Reactions: 6
Na she’ll want to go down the road of ferne Sam and Billie and try get a tv show about being a mum etc…. She’ll suddenly become all things baby and she’ll be mother of thr year and change her image to suit that… same as she wore floral dresses etc to change her image from GS.,, she’s a chameleon lol
Changes her narrative to whatever is best received on Instagram and gets her the most dolla…. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Na she’ll want to go down the road of ferne Sam and Billie and try get a tv show about being a mum etc…. She’ll suddenly become all things baby and she’ll be mother of thr year and change her image to suit that… same as she wore floral dresses etc to change her image from GS.,, she’s a chameleon lol
Changes her narrative to whatever is best received on Instagram and gets her the most dolla…. Lol
Yep,she will start to monetise the poor kid the second it pops out of the womb.There 's no way she will suddenly become coy about exploiting her personal life when there is so much "Mummy money" to be made.:sick:

Reactions: 5
Yep,she will start to monetise the poor kid the second it pops out of the womb.There 's no way she will suddenly become coy about exploiting her personal life when there is so much "Mummy money" to be made.:sick:
She could always get sponsored by haribo. Surprised her niece isn’t the amount they always Chuck at her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ffs, it’s the glammed up shot after it as well…

0922BEDC-6E09-48AA-B2ED-4977CF97750D.jpeg

If you want to be so ReLaTaBlE Vik drop the filters. I’m currently on my period, am I announcing it to my Facebook? Am I duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1183498

If you want to be so ReLaTaBlE Vik drop the filters. I’m currently on my period, am I announcing it to my Facebook? Am I duck.
Watching the comments on this one 🤣 she's a idiot. The only reason she's sharing it, is she feels like she's having a fat day and she needs to justify it just incase she looks bigger on her stories. Why is the 2nd pic needed on that post? All glam and catfishing. Makes no sense to be on that post, she hasn't mentioned she's going to an event? She just wants people to think even though she has a few rolls today she's still gorgeous?! (Catfish). I'm not an anti feminist or whatever she calls it. I think periods should be talked about but this wasn't a post to raise awareness. It's about Vicky trying to get engagement, to appear relevant so she can carry on her pretend iNfLuEncEr 💫✨ lifestyle. Seriously who pays z Listers for ads anymore. If I see an ad on Instagram these days I stay away from the brand.

Reactions: 11
What a Dirty pig
Honestly how does one individual create so much dirt. It's not even just black sacks it's the filthy floor, home, walls. Absolutely disgusting.
God forbid she take it to the tip like most people do.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 1183498

Here we go again. NO. ONE. CARES.
Talk about desperate for content. Feeling sorry for herself because the little lad is having a great weekend away from her. Imagine how much tit he is going to get for that when he is back home.

Reactions: 11
Is she still going on with the period tit oh do one love no one is arsed why is she still on my screen she bore she life out of me.. wished ig would end be a end to the lot of them Fearn Mcgann is another one fella caught with ket and here she is still on ig with him ..wtf is wrong with the world its backwards .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.