Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange how she never seemed to have one when she’s away or doing something isn’t it…. Anyway, for the culled… you’re welcome 🙂

View attachment 1180443
WTF is wrong with her? I’ve been having periods for 20 years and I can’t imagine posting such embarrassing tit. I’d pay to see the texts between her and Aircan, I’m sure he’s sick to fuckin death of this sort of tit from her.

What a Dirty pig
Winning at life when you’re so feral that rubbish companies are gifting you free removals. Dirty bleep she is.

Reactions: 18
Oh god yuck!! This pillow!!
Do pillows ever get in this state?? Doesn't she use pillow cases? All my pillows have protectors on them and a pillow case, I couldn't sleep on an un cased pillow, she's a filthy bleeping woman!
I'm messy AF, but filth? Nope. No

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The comments saying thank you so much for highlighting this issue, get a bleeping grip and saying how relatable she is it’s disgusting!

And then comments like this 🤮
did the lady delete the comment who put that 50% of the population get periods so why is she feeling the need to highlight the issue? She got a bit of grief.

Honestly don’t get why she’s banging on about it so much, it’s a normal every day issue that a lot of people in the world have to deal with. It’s just something to use for content and nothing more.

People are so gullible. she doesn’t care about this whatsoever she just wants something else to write about.

And to think that people out there are struggling, businesses etc.

Yet she is happy to take free waste removal from a local company I assume? She’s not exactly skint why doesn’t she pay for it. I would be utterly ashamed to be advertising my garage full of bin bags and dirty pillowcases had been taken away by a company for free! Completely bizarre.

Reactions: 10
She’s now put on her scam holiday Ig page that she’s taking Airhead to Hvar sometime and still she manages to get periods into that post too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s posted on her vacays/ scamming page about Spain not allowing non vaccinated people so where to go. Lots of divided opinions and she’s ducking the question about whether she’s vaccinated.

Reactions: 7
When my period arrived last week and I was starting a 12.5 hour working day where I’d get barely a second to myself, I didn’t have time to cry for 25 minutes over stupid tit. I didn’t have time to look in a mirror and get upset because I don’t look like the filtered version of myself (FYI vick, if you stopped using so many filters, you wouldn’t find this as much of an issue). I had to get on with the fact that I was bloated and my work clothes felt tight and uncomfortable, because I don’t have the luxury of changing into something more comfortable.
Imagine if she had a normal job and acted like this? She’s an actual joke and I think mentally/emotionally unstable.
The only thing that changed about my personality that day was the fact I was much more irritable than normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wondered how long it would be before she was re posting the Beckhan/Peltz wedding photos

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m sorry but if her periods are THAT debilitating then why isn’t she going private to get to the root cause when she has the money? I’m not being funny but for me (and quite a lot of women I’d say!) my period involves me being quite moody, headaches, bloating and cramps and feeling a bit run down generally, but for her it’s like Armageddon each month. It’s not normal!

Reactions: 16
As harsh as this sounds and especially coming from a female no one really cares about other peoples periods we all just get on with it

Reactions: 21
2 gifted shots before 11am. She's vile!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡💙
She needs a lot more help than hydration for that skin. She looks rough as hell. Skanky cow. Imagine what she will look like in 10 years.

Look at her on the major beg again with the style sisters. Please come and sort my tit out for freeee. Absolute beg! Vile

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s now put on her scam holiday Ig page that she’s taking Airhead to Hvar sometime and still she manages to get periods into that post too 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm going to Croatia this year, If I see Trampy and Little Legs I'm getting a flight hame

• Haha
How does it work? Does she wake in the mornin and start DM’in round cafes, bakeries and salons sayin, ‘Howayyyy I’m VP, I’ve a tit load of followers so if ya throw me a bone I’ll shout ya on Insta. DM me for me address to send everything round to, alright son, ya won’t regret it like’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She needs a lot more help than hydration for that skin. She looks rough as hell. Skanky cow. Imagine what she will look like in 10 years.

Look at her on the major beg again with the style sisters. Please come and sort my tit out for freeee. Absolute beg! Vile
Haven't they already been to sort her tit out ??
I'd be fuming if I'd of spent time at hers and it got like that.....again!!!! and she's no kids to fill her time...just dashing up and down the country to PR events...lazy manky witch 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 9
duck, she has no shame! I’d be bleeping embarrassed to be an influencer in this day and age. Posting pics to show off a life that other people are funding?? Pathetic babes!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.