Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin is horrific! I googled Vicky pattison ginger, because I’m convinced she is, nothing wrong with that I am too 😂 and came across this article

So much for being a girls girl and empowering other women
The real Vicky right there…..

Reactions: 11
Posts like this make me so angry, people are shitting themselves right now about energy bills & rising prices for everything, & there she is on que to rub noses in it, her insta Huns can just sit around being poor & "relatable" Vicky will have great holidays & be so kind as to tell them all about it throughout her trip via her constant stories, I'm sure she thinks she's doing them a favour - doing it for the team. She's actually disgusting.

Read the room you horrible bastard. A lot of your "fans" haven't got a pot to piss in. Why rub their noses in it?? She must know her following demographic aren't minted with loads of disposable income, surely she's not that dumb?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What a bleeping witch she is, only apologising coz she want to look good she don’t give a duck! And how she thought saying that about a person was okay it foul, moans like duck when people talk about her but its okay for her to degrade someone for their size. Excuse the language but what a bleep!

Reactions: 8
The absolute state of the dressing room… again! Honestly there’s no excuse for this

FCBE455A-87E7-47F1-9E25-75BCDBBEE28E.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I imagine this is a beg for some poor sap to come and clean and tidy her wardrobe for free.
Can’t she be an adult and out stuff away rather than lobbing it on the floor like a teenager.

Reactions: 13
She’s revolting. A floaty frock and an essay or ten on insta can’t disguise the fact she’s still that grubby skank from GS

Reactions: 18
I imagine this is a beg for some poor sap to come and clean and tidy her wardrobe for free.
Can’t she be an adult and out stuff away rather than lobbing it on the floor like a teenager.
I swear she had that like a month ago or am I thinking of someone else?

Reactions: 6
She’s giving loads of the clothes to a new company called reliked that allows only influencers to sell their gifted free clothes on for profit 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's always apologising for things she said and done in the past that she's not proud of. GS days, 5 years ago...yesterday.

Also she is not a hoarder or shopaholic (because that involves paying for the item) she gets it all gifted and the stylist will get her outfit ready and Vicky will just get her IG pics done then gets undressed and throws them on the floor. I don't think she does any washing as all the dirty clothes are on the floor and she sleeps in stained bedding which is also free!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I genuinely feel sick looking at her dressing room and the mess she's 'sorted out' (thrown into a pile). She's so scruffy, doesn't take any care, doesn't look after her things. can just imagine they smell horrible for some reason. Why isn't she just donating to charity if she's such a boss witch or whatever they call themselves these days. Feel embarrassed for her she gets this all for free and selling it on to her desperate followers making out as if they're so lucky for this opportunity 🤢😷 please stop feeding these people money.

Reactions: 18
Just goes to show the knows the cost of everything (gifted) and the value of nothing. If she’d had to work for what she has she’d be a lot more careful and house proud. I saved six years for a deposit on my little house and if I do say so myself I take very good care of it and everything in it because I had to work my arse off to get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shame she can’t get a cleaner in to clean her house the grubby bugger. Oh yeh you can’t get a #gifted cleaner!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder who Airhead is poking tonight after his freebie takeaway at Chez Pattinson whilst VP is away 😂

E7F007F4-10D3-4415-A833-202A9DE35385.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she promoting perky pear when she has fake tits? Completely defeats the point of their company
Fake boobs stay perky, nothing wrong with that, I have fake tits but I don’t need perky pear because that’s one of the points of having fake tits 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she promoting perky pear when she has fake tits? Completely defeats the point of their company
Fake boobs stay perky, nothing wrong with that, I have fake tits but I don’t need perky pear because that’s one of the points of having fake tits 🙄
Let's face it, she'd promote tape worms as her weight loss secret as long as there was dollah involved

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.