Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had out done herself today, never have I read something so ridiculous! Ah poor me, I have 4.9 million followers but almost zero engagement.

Looking roughly at her last 20 grid posts two of them broke the 100k like mark - one of which was the congrats post for her bestie riri!
Others posts range from either 10k likes or up to 50k.

another way to get likes- people are starting to see through the crap now hence her saying she has received negativity

if you don’t like it- create a private account and share your life on there… on no you won’t as you need the followers reach for all the freebies

Reactions: 10
Wow…breaking into the cooking demo world now… and her niche is that she has asbestos fingers, she can lift boiling hot pans out of the oven with her bare hands and not even flinch. Yumyum nothing like a hot, oh sorry I mean a cold cookie out of the oven.

She’s missed a trick though, she won’t be able to bring out a range of oven gloves if she doesn’t even need to use them herself.

Reactions: 4
It’s a bit sad Vicky is so ashamed of GS. They all looked like they had a great time. She could just admit that they were all young and stupid, pissed, being manipulated by the producers and have a laugh about it-a lot of people go through a ‘GS’ phase and just laugh about it twenty years down the line. They don’t write essays on instagram about how far they have come.
She has just made it worse for herself by never talking openly about and just dropping dreadful hints about how unhappy she was. Holly had loads of rubbish with it, she still mentions GS but has very much moved on, and is obviously happy. I don’t really associate her with it any more. Marnie and Charlotte also in my mind are just heat magazine celebrity’s now rather than ex ‘GS’.
Watching James desperately try to pretend to have a personality outside of GS and Jay try to behave like he is not a rage-a-holic would be great on OG’s. Up there with Aaron chucking an epic tantrum because he did not like his haircut.

Reactions: 21
How many more posts like this is she gonna do 🤮🤮🤮 Facetuning/photoshopping every post and story within an inch of its bleeping life then a wee post to remind us that she’s a fake ass liar...ok Vick we get it.. we know you’re a mad gurning junkie with a big roll of belly fat and fake tatas! Thanks for keeping it “real” you really are such a wonderful inspiration for all us women! ❤✌😌

When I first looked at the first image, I thought her boobs were a really strange colour compared to the rest of her body. She's taken her stretch marks out. Come on Vicky, I thought you were all about "keeping it real" 🙄

Reactions: 14
I’ve no idea where she is staying now as it looks like a box room in someone’s house… think I was right… she didn’t pay for that stay and it was a Sunday night freebie from the hotel as they must’ve left late on in the day; surely she could’ve paid and stayed there for another night with them especially if she wasn’t planning on going home… 🤔

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure her last two posts were compliant with the ASA. It’s like she wants to get in trouble.

Reactions: 7
It’s a bit sad Vicky is so ashamed of GS. They all looked like they had a great time. She could just admit that they were all young and stupid, pissed, being manipulated by the producers and have a laugh about it-a lot of people go through a ‘GS’ phase and just laugh about it twenty years down the line. They don’t write essays on instagram about how far they have come.
She has just made it worse for herself by never talking openly about and just dropping dreadful hints about how unhappy she was. Holly had loads of rubbish with it, she still mentions GS but has very much moved on, and is obviously happy. I don’t really associate her with it any more. Marnie and Charlotte also in my mind are just heat magazine celebrity’s now rather than ex ‘GS’.
Watching James desperately try to pretend to have a personality outside of GS and Jay try to behave like he is not a rage-a-holic would be great on OG’s. Up there with Aaron chucking an epic tantrum because he did not like his haircut.
I have a friend who’s a bit like that - not that we were anywhere near as Geordie Shore wild, but we were normal embarrassing teenagers and early 20s getting too drunk and a hilarious batch of embarrassing photos. She’s totally ashamed of it and is now really “cool” - east London style fashion and music taste and has made efforts to hide all of that part of her life. I just think it’s hilarious and everyone did embarrassing stuff when younger!
Vicky thinks it helps her image to separate herself from it but it just makes her look like an ungrateful snob.

Reactions: 11
The tiktok is so cringe. Also what’s it about? She won’t go somewhere that won’t allow her dog? What were the last 5 days about then? Get off tiktok Vic, you just don’t have the skills to pull it off.

Reactions: 13
No. No one has been asking where you got that ugly tracksuit from. You just wanted another opportunity to remind everyone that you're making yourself look even more pathetic on TikTok. Desperately trying to get your engagement up. The tide is turning. People are beginning to see right through her bullshit.
I can believe she lived in it all week though the smelly cow.
Wonder what's going on with Ercan? That PT she was with is up north isn't he?

Reactions: 12
No. No one has been asking where you got that ugly tracksuit from. You just wanted another opportunity to remind everyone that you're making yourself look even more pathetic on TikTok. Desperately trying to get your engagement up. The tide is turning. People are beginning to see right through her bullshit.
I can believe she lived in it all week though the smelly cow.
Wonder what's going on with Ercan? That PT she was with is up north isn't he?
Ercan is binding his time until he gets his free meal at a gifted dinner him & vicky will have this weekend for a valentines day. You'll be able to see the obvious body language in the forced picture vicky will put up on instagram, proclaiming her love & how lucky she feels to be with ercan. ( The man who she buys his affection, doesn't trust him in her own home, hence why he was sent packing on a heavily subsided Portugal bootcamp for a week emotionally & verbally belittles & bullies), Ercan will be loving the drama free peace he is getting until ww3 kicks off again. Oh yeah vicky is only trying to hammer these pt sessions to get her body right for Dubai in a few weeks. Eventhough with her diet , her love of alcohol & sugary snacks & the heavy filtering she does on all her pics/videos I don't know why she's wasting her time.

Reactions: 13
The unfiltered real her. Do you notice when she posts clips of those shite talks with different A list celebs like Ed Sheeran, Madonna, Oh my bad sorry I mean Paul Danan and Pete Wicks, how she can NOT stop moving. She can’t stay still for more than a second.
You're right, it's so annoying, she writhes around like she's having a fit - no wonder people presume she's permanently off her nut :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What is with her mouth!? I watched her latest cooking video about 5 times just fascinated by her mouth! Its bizzaire!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think for both their sakes he just needs to get on with it and dump her.
surely all the gifted tit isn’t worth being stuck with someone as toxic as her? She’s making a fool out of him as well as herself and he’s surely at the prime part of his life where he’d want to be living his life the way he wants to?
As for Vicky, she’s making a fool of herself on a daily basis by begging for a ring. I think people would respond to her better if she did the “strong single woman” who can look after herself etc.
Not that I’d ever respect her but I much prefer following inspirational women/strong, career driven women etc that are happy on their own instead of being so desperate to have an Insta worthy proposal/wedding that she stays with someone that clearly doesn’t wanna be there?

this might not make any sense I’m just rambling ha

Reactions: 8
I think for both their sakes he just needs to get on with it and dump her.
surely all the gifted tit isn’t worth being stuck with someone as toxic as her? She’s making a fool out of him as well as herself and he’s surely at the prime part of his life where he’d want to be living his life the way he wants to?
As for Vicky, she’s making a fool of herself on a daily basis by begging for a ring. I think people would respond to her better if she did the “strong single woman” who can look after herself etc.
Not that I’d ever respect her but I much prefer following inspirational women/strong, career driven women etc that are happy on their own instead of being so desperate to have an Insta worthy proposal/wedding that she stays with someone that clearly doesn’t wanna be there?

this might not make any sense I’m just rambling ha

I think he's in too deep and he's gotten too used to the lifestyle she provides to walk away.I mean,they are going to Dubai soon
and I'm guessing Air Can isn't paying for that.Vicky is smart enough to know she has to spend to keep him.He 's a kept man and it's embarrassing, but It would take a stronger person than him to walk away from all that.

Reactions: 9
E10EC431-42A6-4822-9779-DF66FA45D113.png

sorry surely this is absolute bullshit? Gunna look into whether she’s making false claims on this cause I don’t believe that for a second

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.