Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fxxxing stupid new tik tok..she looks like an absolute bellend. Give it up you beggy has-been.
So she goes away with her mum...errr what about your boyfriend that you're meant to be so in love with??

Reactions: 7
So on her VP page it’s a gifted stay then on Vickys Vacays it’s a PR stay and she’s saying she booked it. Nah love, they have given you a free Sunday night as it’s the cheapest of the week (I work in hotels) but god knows why they’ve done it free…

341CB0C3-A259-4463-99DA-B6FDC0F4CAED.png
B1491986-22A9-412F-8392-4DE506F4AE77.png

Reactions: 2
The DM are totally trolling by running a feature that claims that she’s ‘channelling Audrey Hepburn’ 🥺 this comment made me lol:
Omg I’ve just been reading them too. Particularly love the one that says “here today, gurn tomorrow.” PMSL at that, contender for next title thread

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So on her VP page it’s a gifted stay then on Vickys Vacays it’s a PR stay and she’s saying she booked it. Nah love, they have given you a free Sunday night as it’s the cheapest of the week (I work in hotels) but god knows why they’ve done it free…

View attachment 1044056View attachment 1044057
God game jessy besoin has a lot to answer for for bringing this bloody tongue thing back! Ugh put it away you hideous toad.

And upon reading some more of the comments from the DM, here are some of the best (IMO).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God game jessy besoin has a lot to answer for for bringing this bloody tongue thing back! Ugh put it away you hideous toad.

And upon reading some more of the comments from the DM, here are some of the best (IMO).
"Audrey Hepgurn".Dying. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s had her free weekend away and now a free spa stay and Airhead is getting fed for free too with that GoGetters last night and now tonight Scoff Meals; no ads declared so I’m off to the ASA to report yet again 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s had her free weekend away and now a free spa stay and Airhead is getting fed for free too with that GoGetters last night and now tonight Scoff Meals; no ads declared so I’m off to the ASA to report yet again 😉
Air Can is a bad as her now.I guess it's not a surprise given who his girlfriend is.He learnt from the best.

Reactions: 6
Jesus I bleeping detest this cretin so much. I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than touch any link she suggests, stay where she gets freebies or eat anything from a gifted company. She’s a 100% prized bleep. I cannot believe she’s gets all this free stuff. She’s a tit stain on the underpants of society and the sooner she gets cancelled the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How does she note leant about putting #ad or #gifted?! That is unless SHE is the ASA and has cleverly fooled us all! Nah she’s not that smart, far too much hard work for her to do haha

Reactions: 5
Why on earth is she wearing bondage gear, to go for yet more free food with her mother

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My question is, if Ercan is not ready for marriage or kids yet, and she is, why hasn’t she left him? The relationship won’t work. So, why stick around? She wrote a book about the secret to being happy. And yet… here she is… unhappy.

Reactions: 10
My question is, if Ercan is not ready for marriage or kids yet, and she is, why hasn’t she left him? The relationship won’t work. So, why stick around? She wrote a book about the secret to being happy. And yet… here she is… unhappy.
I don't think she will ever be happy regredless they'll always be something she wants I think despite it all this realtionship is the one that has to work out all of her others have been a failure and to her this can't not work she's kidding herself she won't leave him he'll leave her once he's had enough of her which I have a feeling it's coming

Reactions: 8
Yet again constant freebies this weekend - and asking her mum and sister to constant take pics of her dressed up in bondage looking great, what a life eh. How do we stop this constant freeloading by scum like her???

Reactions: 9
So I’m sad to say I borrowed her book from my library! It was in my eye line at the check out area so I took one for the team.

She says on the first page she doesn’t know the secret to happy! Then all she does is whine about she’s been hard done to (all because of how she was portrayed in Geordie Shore and MTV made her work when she needed to rest which resulted in her assaulting someone) and has gone down the route of alcoholism, being addicted to exercise and people pleasing. Says she’s this really sweet, salt of the earth girl who’d rather be with her friends than at celeb events. Bollocks love you love a freebie and never stop bragging about your designer gear.

had to laugh when she talks about her periods and says that they were a taboo subject in her house growing up! She never bloody shuts up about them now.

it’s like the book she did a few years ago and all she’s done is regurgitate the contents from that with some shite the speakmans and her life coach has told her. All in all it’s a bag of crap. False advertising.
Wow… hard done by GS 🤦🏻‍♀️
She could have left GS if it was that bad. But she stayed. Not because of the content, but because of the platform she got from it. The same as every other GS member. They stayed cause of the platform they got from it. Which I might add us given them so many opportunities. Sophie had to leave and she ended up coming back. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

What gets me is, the GS OG program. Marnie and Aaron aren’t OGs they came in a few seasons later. I can understand Holly, Sophie & Gary (when he was on it) being on GS OG. Why didn’t they get, Jay, or James to do GS OG when it first started 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway… Vicky, wasn’t hard done by GS she had a choice. She choose and now regrets it by saying that. Deflecting is One of Vicky’s toxic traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yet again constant freebies this weekend - and asking her mum and sister to constant take pics of her dressed up in bondage looking great, what a life eh. How do we stop this constant freeloading by scum like her???
Unfort we can’t… the only good thing is it will eventually stop and she won’t be getting the freebies as there’ll be younger, prettier more interesting things out there in time and she’ll be a nobody with a big mortgage to pay and no fella as Airhead would’ve done a runner by then when the freebies stop

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.