Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even says in her book that she’s happy just being with him without getting married. Total liar

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1048532
sorry surely this is absolute bullshit? Gunna look into whether she’s making false claims on this cause I don’t believe that for a second
So her 'team' of armchair travel agents that she managed to hoodwink into joining her pyramid scheme are responsible for 26% of the growth in the travel industry?

Ok Vic 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She never said
So her 'team' of armchair travel agents that she managed to hoodwink into joining her pyramid scheme are responsible for 26% of the growth in the travel industry?

Ok Vic 👍
She never said That did she? She needs hanging out to dry . Going on about hoilday meanwhile people are really worried over rising bills no one will be going anywhere so she can Kiss goodbye to that.she such a phoney.

And .ostbo
She had out done herself today, never have I read something so ridiculous! Ah poor me, I have 4.9 million followers but almost zero engagement.

Looking roughly at her last 20 grid posts two of them broke the 100k like mark - one of which was the congrats post for her bestie riri!
Others posts range from either 10k likes or up to 50k.

another way to get likes- people are starting to see through the crap now hence her saying she has received negativity

if you don’t like it- create a private account and share your life on there… on no you won’t as you need the followers reach for all the freebies
Most if them likes are robots it's all fake she kidding no one.. can't stand her .

And .ostbo
She had out done herself today, never have I read something so ridiculous! Ah poor me, I have 4.9 million followers but almost zero engagement.

Looking roughly at her last 20 grid posts two of them broke the 100k like mark - one of which was the congrats post for her bestie riri!
Others posts range from either 10k likes or up to 50k.

another way to get likes- people are starting to see through the crap now hence her saying she has received negativity

if you don’t like it- create a private account and share your life on there… on no you won’t as you need the followers reach for all the freebies
Most if them likes are robots it's all fake she kidding no one.. can't stand her .

Reactions: 2
Why can she not keep still, stop fidgeting and touching her face I'm that podcast? It wasn't even funny so why is she laughing like some deranged idiot?

Misses MrMiloSir but not Ercan? Weird. Not seen him for probably 10 days.

Reactions: 9
Ots like
The unfiltered real her. Do you notice when she posts clips of those shite talks with different A list celebs like Ed Sheeran, Madonna, Oh my bad sorry I mean Paul Danan and Pete Wicks, how she can NOT stop moving. She can’t stay still for more than a second.
She as some sort of turreted syndrome she is a crank .

Reactions: 1
Unfort not... shes my way watching Simply Red with her Mam and Sis
Making an absolute spectacle of herself again...
'GO ON SON' 🙄 Loudmouth gobshite. Imagine listening to that when you're trying to listen to Mick. Absolute bellend.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Making an absolute spectacle of herself again...
'GO ON SON' 🙄 Loudmouth gobshite. Imagine listening to that when you're trying to listen to Mick. Absolute bellend.
Omg imagine paying over the odds for vip tickets to have that bellend in the audience with you I'd be fuming

Reactions: 9
Interesting response from the ASA..
I’ve sent a few complaints to the ASA and only ever had one response about the comp you had to pay to enter.
Two of my complaints are about those dodgy video ads where she makes out it’s for one brand but shows off a load of others and you can’t work out which brand she’s even selling. I couldn’t see any regulations on it so maybe it needs some kind of ruling first?
Just gonna keep reporting stuff in the hope it can add to this work being done.

Reactions: 5
Omg these tik toks are causing me physical pain I feel sick they are so cringe, at least do it in time if you must do one

Reactions: 15
She loves getting the Mitchell Brothers out a lot lately doesn't she? Def had them redone to look perkier!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.