Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's definitely something odd going on. You wouldn't lose a couple of stone (which is what it looks like) just by walking your dog (and I can say this as someone that walks c16/17k steps every day and who is much healthier than VP). I genuinely think it's some kind of skinny pen / sandexa going on. Could be wrong obviously but of course people will speculate. She eats and drinks SO unhealthily judging by what she always posts. So yes people are intrigued!
Do you reckon she’s been on those fat binding tablets which make you tit your sen if you eat unhealthy? Or maybe she just talks to her fat cells and they’re just so bored of her speaking in the third person they’ve done one! I know inwould

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There's definitely something odd going on. You wouldn't lose a couple of stone (which is what it looks like) just by walking your dog (and I can say this as someone that walks c16/17k steps every day and who is much healthier than VP). I genuinely think it's some kind of skinny pen / sandexa going on. Could be wrong obviously but of course people will speculate. She eats and drinks SO unhealthily judging by what she always posts. So yes people are intrigued!
Only thing with skinny pen is she wouldn’t be eating anything but she seems to always be out for dinner or receiving food hampers

Reactions: 2
I wonder if there’s also a bit of pre-recoding or fiddling with the timeline. They were apparently at a pub last week but on that date they seemed to be having some kind of event but no sign of Vicky or Ercan from people there around that time.
With hampers and free food delivered I guess it’s easy to just give them away / not eat them.
Still not convinced some of it isn’t clever editing but she’s definitely lost some. I don’t think it’s upping the exercise and walking because she’s not toned at all- which is probably why she’s now doing the whole PT and Pilates thing.

I think there’s potentially a collab/ link with the documentary as the “cause” or reason or her and Ercan split and it gives her a lovely starting point to her “Ercan was awful” narrative. Let’s face it, Vicky never does anything for free/ where it doesn’t get her a toe in the celebrity door.

Reactions: 6
There's definitely something odd going on. You wouldn't lose a couple of stone (which is what it looks like) just by walking your dog (and I can say this as someone that walks c16/17k steps every day and who is much healthier than VP). I genuinely think it's some kind of skinny pen / sandexa going on. Could be wrong obviously but of course people will speculate. She eats and drinks SO unhealthily judging by what she always posts. So yes people
What's a skinny pen? X

Skinny pen / skinny jab - all the same thing. Basically you inject it in to your stomach and it reduced your appetite significantly and you lose loads of weight. Quite controversial as originally meant for ppl with diabetes. Then ppl like Gemma Collins and Kerry Katona started advertising them. There are loads of brands out there still though (think the main one went bust ) and easy to get via 'online consultations'

• Wow
The poor slob needs a 3 day week because she works so hard just do 1 and regarding her weight loss looking at that horrible photo she put up today she beefed up again from the brown bikini photo its all bullshit she looks no different today still a horrible person photo shopping and calling people out in brown bikini shot. Really can't stand the woman and the dog and I love dogs but he I rammed down out throats. Hope the farmer gave heroads stupid cow.

So not sure if any have you have seen the celeb version of ebay where they flog all their ill gotten gains aka freebies, she’s flogging her stuff on there. The cheek of it. Not sure if anyone remembers this little “beauty” which looks like a zzap ice lolly from back in the day

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder how much of the sale she gives to charity, probably the minimum 5%!! Feel sorry for the poor person who had to sort through all those bin bags full of her crap.

Reactions: 1
So not sure if any have you h letave seen the celeb version of ebay where they flog all their ill gotten gains aka freebies, she’s flogging her stuff on there. The cheek of it. Not sure if anyone remembers this little “beauty” which looks like a zzap ice lolly from back in the day
So let me get this right. They are gifted freebies which they are supposed to advertise? Then after wearing them once they flog them? Why not put them in a charity shop? It would never cross my mind to sell something that I had got for free anyway .

Reactions: 8
So not sure if any have you have seen the celeb version of ebay where they flog all their ill gotten gains aka freebies, she’s flogging her stuff on there. The cheek of it. Not sure if anyone remembers this little “beauty” which looks like a zzap ice lolly from back in the day
What is site please? (Not for this dress lol)

Oh man. I had to duck out of the Elle Darby threads when her dogs started getting called ugly. Even as a mother, I can cope with kids getting called ugly but as a lab dog mum I can’t cope with a dog getting called ugly. 🤣🙈

exception; Henry Hinch - that dog is one entitled prick 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
New to this thread but can’t stop laughing at her latest post - her bestie Rihanna is pregnant!! Oh wait - no, she doesn’t have a clue who VP is. What does she expect when she posts all this tit?? Does the same with the royals all the time. Is she hoping they’ll see it and be best buds? May be controversial but I can’t stand people who repost celebs announcements like they’re best friends but never seem to support their actual friends at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What is site please? (Not for this dress lol)
It used to be called ebloggers but they changed it to reliked. There does look some pretty decent stuff on there but I refuse to buy from them when it’s all been given to them. Bunch of tight wads.

Reactions: 2
Came on
New to this thread but can’t stop laughing at her latest post - her bestie Rihanna is pregnant!! Oh wait - no, she doesn’t have a clue who VP is. What does she expect when she posts all this tit?? Does the same with the royals all the time. Is she hoping they’ll see it and be best buds? May be controversial but I can’t stand people who repost celebs announcements like they’re best friends but never seem to support their actual friends at all.
Came on to write this… plus her comment saying what leaps out is how happy they are?! Neither of them look particularly happy (like I’m sure they are) but it’s not something I see when I look at photo? Thought it was a odd comment

D56DF086-10E1-4BDD-B860-34F7626937B7.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.