Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I really hope it’s not a pregnancy 😩
I literally couldn't cope with this. Im 11 weeks pregnant and already so dissapointed I have to share this experience with the mental case that is Lauren Goodger. I just couldn't handle having to do this with Vicky too. I know this sounds so irrational but she would just make it all about her!

Reactions: 9
I literally couldn't cope with this. Im 11 weeks pregnant and already so dissapointed I have to share this experience with the mental case that is Lauren Goodger. I just couldn't handle having to do this with Vicky too. I know this sounds so irrational but she would just make it all about her!
It’s not really comparable that you’re pregnant though, cos whatever you’re going through is nothing compared to what Vicky will go through. Her bump will be bigger, her morning sickness worse, her labour will be longer. Sorry, you just have no idea what she’s going through!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her no filter make up is rubbish she thought it would take off with the use of the word filter its the that word right now is used in different ways isnt it? They all use it and spin it into what they sell Everyone screaming filter this or that molly mae as some similar spin on the word to sell her tan seen loads influencer in the USA use it . All.that crap yday I was made up 20,000 were watching my tutorial she did .at 7 o'clock no way she is a big fraud more like 20 people watching probaly dome of us I didn't shebis boring most people her age are busy at that time kids or what ever. I highly doubt anyone of 40 is her target market.when we she be gone hopefully soon. Bbc thing annoyed me so much preaching to kids about mh you are the worst person to preach to anykids .ahh she annoys me .my daughter doesn't have sm she 31 her mates wee all in my house all good girls nurses .I had my phone watching ig they said turn her off she is so cringe. So that's girls her age. Go away vicky your a bore bully and someone who had sex on TV 4 times feel ashamed for her.

Is he pregnant god help everyone. She never go off the our screens

And dubi
This woman advertises bloody everything which is going on with her body, so I’m sure we’d all remember her bragging about doing her bit for the NHS and country by being vaxxed. We’ve not heard a peep from her.
And every bloody toilet dwelling celeb seems to go to the Maldives. Totally puts me off wanting to go there (used to be one of my bucket list places, not anymore) in case you have to put up with this lot. I’d rather holiday in bloody swamp.
And dubai I wouldn't go to that place all them dickheads go.

Sorry excuse my poor spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So her hard day is sitting having her face fucked about with..? I wonder if she's paying..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well you’re not meant to have profhilo if you’re pregnant so it’s either not that, she doesn’t care as it’s a freebie or she just put numbing cream on for the gram….

Reactions: 5
If she drinks 2/3 lit of water a day why would you need hydrating injections in your face ? Any old crap to have her face online go away...no one cares..

So relatable spending hundreds of pounds getting acid injected into your face!!! Thought we were meant to loves ourselves and our changing bodies 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s just filler!!
I get it done and it’s not filler, just sort of adds moisture into your face so it looks plumper, it’s hard to describe, but it doesn’t make wrinkles disappear or change the shape of your face. I’m not sure why she’s getting it done, I’m not sure she is either, apart from the fact it’s obviously free. It’s also pointless putting the numbing cream on as the needle goes deeper than the cream can reach

Reactions: 2
She is petrified of aging, I don't know why she doesn't just grow 'old' gracefully?! She's not even 40 yet. It baffles me. One day posting about how she isn't the person she was 10 years ago and then next modifying herself to try and look 10 years younger. She is just another influencer who is a walking contradiction. They all go on like there is so much pressure to look a certain way, but half of them put the pressure on themselves. If they didn't tweak themselves so much then they wouldn't be judged anywhere near as much. They cant expect to upload a vid/pic one day looking a size 12 and then a week later post another vid/pic looking a size 8 and not be questioned about it. 🙄

Reactions: 15
I get it done and it’s not filler, just sort of adds moisture into your face so it looks plumper, it’s hard to describe, but it doesn’t make wrinkles disappear or change the shape of your face. I’m not sure why she’s getting it done, I’m not sure she is either, apart from the fact it’s obviously free. It’s also pointless putting the numbing cream on as the needle goes deeper than the cream can reach
To add I’m nearly 10 years older than her and they don’t really recommend it for anyone under 40 as your skin still has enough firmness and tone before then

Reactions: 3
So her hard day is sitting having her face fucked about with..? I wonder if she's paying..
Wtf is she talking about ‘todays a really hard day’. Can’t be that hard if something was happening if Airhead and her Mam have effed off on a retreat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably had to do a food shop as M&S haven’t gifted her a hamper this week. It’s a tough life being a beggy witch. #thoughtsandprayersforvicky

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that her "hard day" getting tit injected in her face??
What a wuss needing numbing cream for that!

She's had bigger pricks than that shoved in her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that her "hard day" getting tit injected in her face??
What a wuss needing numbing cream for that!

She's had bigger pricks than that shoved in her face.
Exactly, this was a pure beg and means nothing

The queen of tooting her own horn.And I'd love to know how many copies of her book she has actually sold.:sneaky:

Omg I cannot describe my disdain for this woman, get that scabby mole burned off!! I am moley but I don’t have any that look red and bothered and I don’t swing my jaw to bleeping timbuktu. Jesus Christ I dislike her. Aircan does not want to be with her it’s so obvious and neither would I with her Bridget jones legs, She has a good body I just think her legs and her whole being is disgusting,

• Angry
Reactions: 8
As bleeping ifffff your boring lying hole do one attention seeking one million percent how degrading writing that tit on the net get a life
And that poor dog must think how am I stuck with someone as boring as you I know he pisses off with the face but it’s clearjy not happy dog take it to tracing and agility classes you lazy cow. Poor dog looks son depressed . Someone said it’s working breed so needs so think to keep it happy its looks brain dead abit like it’s winter.
Could she blow any more smoke out of her own arse hole.
That man won’t marry her not a chance he is after her money and so called insta fame .
Your not a celebrity your a bully from Geordie shore who had sex 4 times in national tv. How embarrassing .

Sorry couldn’t help myself she is a first class lunatic.

Reactions: 4
She didn’t have sex four times on national tv, she had sex with four different men on national tv 😃

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.