Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So its now almost lunchtime and all she seems to have achieved today so far is to take her dog for a walk, make breakfast and turn her computer on....
I’ve achieved absolutely duck all today, hit me up with free graze boards and book deals people!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will will be seeing this nofilterbeauty live with a filter on tonight and tomorrow's photos photoshopped? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂😂😂 as if Rihanna is going to give a flying fxxk about some desperate, beggy slapper from the UK. She just can't help herself. Desperate head.

So not sure if any have you have seen the celeb version of ebay where they flog all their ill gotten gains aka freebies, she’s flogging her stuff on there. The cheek of it. Not sure if anyone remembers this little “beauty” which looks like a zzap ice lolly from back in the day
Who the hell is going to want her scabby cast-offs. They would need to go on a boil wash. £6 as well 😂
Just give it to charity you grabby little scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Came on

Came on to write this… plus her comment saying what leaps out is how happy they are?! Neither of them look particularly happy (like I’m sure they are) but it’s not something I see when I look at photo? Thought it was a odd comment

View attachment 1030080
Vicky is just jealous cause Holly got a comment from Khloe Kardashian. So now vicky (even though she has done it for ages) tags the celebrity and writes a whole novel about them. 🤦🏽‍♀️
Just share it on your stories like every else. No, not vicky.

Reactions: 10
Big sniff and slurp at the end of the latest story, as per usual. Even Milo is sick of her carry on.
Conveniently showing us she had no bedside lamps and whilst most of us would pick them up literally anywhere cheap or expensive, she is waiting to be gifted some.
Does she ever go shopping? Like actually walk into a shop with her handbag with money in it.

Reactions: 10
Big sniff and slurp at the end of the latest story, as per usual. Even Milo is sick of her carry on.
Conveniently showing us she had no bedside lamps and whilst most of us would pick them up literally anywhere cheap or expensive, she is waiting to be gifted some.
Does she ever go shopping? Like actually walk into a shop with her handbag with money in it.
I remember the other week I think she was up in Newcastle, was in a Boots and took a photo of the self tan display asking followers for recommendations 🤣 (aka hoping to bay a freebie off a tan company)

interestingly now you say it she never does seem to go shopping? Even for little bits for the house she doesn’t seem to go out for

weird

Reactions: 6
She royally been caught out lying on her story saying she can’t go the Maldives because of travel restrictions everyone piping up saying what restrictions and some are going soon a few said it they’ve checked the govs website out can’t see any restrictions .. she gone quiet and her little bastard as she calls him ercan says oh leave the Maldives babe will be nice for our honey moon more like no one coughing up a free be to the Maldives just duck off and duck off again . Ercan say . We go México instead as. If them two aren’t scheming . She a divi.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She royally been caught out lying on her story saying she can’t go the Maldives because of travel restrictions everyone piping up saying what restrictions and some are going soon a few said it they’ve checked the govs website out can’t see any restrictions .. she gone quiet and her little bastard as she calls him ercan says oh leave the Maldives babe will be nice for our honey moon more like no one coughing up a free be to the Maldives just duck off and duck off again . Ercan say . We go México instead as. If them two aren’t scheming . She a divi.
I thought it was odd.
One of my co-workers is finally going to the Maldives after 2yrs of no holiday. I checked with her and she said as far as she is aware she’s had no emails or anything about restrictions. She also checked the website and it had nothing on there about restrictions.

She’s got caught out cause she doesn’t wanna admit that something has happened. What a twit!

Reactions: 9
I thought it was odd.
One of my co-workers is finally going to the Maldives after 2yrs of no holiday. I checked with her and she said as far as she is aware she’s had no emails or anything about restrictions. She also checked the website and it had nothing on there about restrictions.

She’s got caught out cause she doesn’t wanna admit that something has happened. What a twit!
God I really hope it’s not a pregnancy 😩

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Not only that she's caused unnecessary panic she's a Wally 😠

Reactions: 5
Bingo, I think. If you’re not vaccinated there’s restriction on travel between islands and a higher risk of having to quarantine if their numbers go up, or something like that.
This woman advertises bloody everything which is going on with her body, so I’m sure we’d all remember her bragging about doing her bit for the NHS and country by being vaxxed. We’ve not heard a peep from her.
And every bloody toilet dwelling celeb seems to go to the Maldives. Totally puts me off wanting to go there (used to be one of my bucket list places, not anymore) in case you have to put up with this lot. I’d rather holiday in bloody swamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That quote on VickysVacays "It shows the lovely little bastard is thinking of marrying me".So desperate and embarrassing.He probably told her the Maldives would be a better location for their Honeymoon just to get her to shut the duck up.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And she tu
I thought it was odd.

She turned the comments of I've just checked ercan put a comment wow probably her again with the statement ercan says he wants to marry me attention seeking banat to lies . if he wanted to marry you you would have well had a proposal its been 3 years. He won't marry her she is a nutcase

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.