Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mammypatto mentioning the pcr clinic over and over. And AirCan yesterday. What does a pcr test cost at the airport anyway? To be so grabby for a tenner, that’s mortifying.
She also said, she didn’t know she needed one. Emmmmmmm isn’t travel her BUSINESS. So if we booked a holiday through them, they wouldn’t give out the correct information?

Reactions: 20
Hahaha I’d looooovvvve to know what the farmers wife was saying to her!!!

91ECFC95-CE1F-45D3-93A8-EC127358F62F.png

Mammypatto mentioning the pcr clinic over and over. And AirCan yesterday. What does a pcr test cost at the airport anyway? To be so grabby for a tenner, that’s mortifying.
She also said, she didn’t know she needed one. Emmmmmmm isn’t travel her BUSINESS. So if we booked a holiday through them, they wouldn’t give out the correct information?
That’s so true! If you ‘work’ in travel you should know these things but clearly her and her daughter who claim to work in the business are just in the pyramid scheme making money off poor other souls

Reactions: 14
Bet she walks on their land all the time or veers into it off the track she’s always on with babymiloson.
She can’t handle someone confronting her, going home for a cry….didn’t she build her ‘career’ off being a bully in GS.

Reactions: 23
Bet she walks on their land all the time or veers into it off the track she’s always on with babymiloson.
She can’t handle someone confronting her, going home for a cry….didn’t she build her ‘career’ off being a bully in GS.
Can imagine this woman shouting ‘geroff my laaaaannnnndd!’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody good point!

Reactions: 2
She’s like an effin broken record living in the past isn’t she / move on 😴

Reactions: 12
Dogs off leads around farmland is one of my absolute hates. My in laws are farmers and the amount of wankers who say their dogs are fine off a lead and then savage a lamb of shock the ewes into early labour is shocking. She should be bleeping apologising and using it as a teaching point to her followers rather than moaning about a rude (probably quite rightly too) farmer. How has she turned it into a poor me when she is in the wrong?? 😡

Reactions: 27
And meanwhile she’s lost sight of Milo, who we all know really isn’t properly trained, and no idea what he’s up to, so she deserved to be shouted at

Reactions: 15
Check out the gurn on the 4th photograph as she’s getting off the bus - can she not see this?

Reactions: 7
Also how rank are they, why do they not pick up straight after Milo has a 💩 rather than leaving it to collect on a Sunday….proper manky behaviour…

Reactions: 7
Also how rank are they, why do they not pick up straight after Milo has a 💩 rather than leaving it to collect on a Sunda manky behaviour…
That other little skank from Wallsend Demi Donnelly is the same! I lived in wallsend before I moved abroad and I can assure you it's not the done thing! The only thing I amassed in my garden were the prosecco corks I fired out the back door.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That other little skank from Wallsend Demi Donnelly is the same! I lived in wallsend before I moved abroad and I can assure you it's not the done thing! The only thing I amassed in my garden were the prosecco corks I fired out the back door.
My dog hardly gets to finish a 💩 than I’m out picking it up….if I could attach a bag to his bum I would

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh another day where it’s people being mean to Vicky the innocent mother of a dog and period Jesus. Does she have such a complete lack of awareness that maybe people don’t take too kindly to dogs being off lead when they don’t have recall skills?
The holiday with her mother and Ercan is weird. Trying to push the proposal imminent, asking her mum for permission angle? Because she’s so progressive. Or unless her mum is going to prevent Ercan fleeing the country to escape her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.