Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed the comment she's written with the cookie post... All new start in January #newyearnewme but posted on the second week of February. Did someone forget a paid post!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is she just using TikTok to try and get away with not declaring ads? “Use my code” but no marking as an ad?

Reactions: 3
In the hope that he’s getting down on one knee
He already looks like he’s on his knees standing up lol.
I’m wondering was there stuff planned and plotted by him and mammypatto while they were away. I mean did V give the instructions on what she expects from a proposal and mammy has coached him and arranged with him how to set it all up. Either for Valentines or Dubai.
I’m over thinking I know but I’m sitting in the hairdressers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she just using TikTok to try and get away with not declaring ads? “Use my code” but no marking as an ad?
I think she’s putting all these videos on because Insta has started paying people for the number of views on their reels. I saw a girl who had 3.5 mil views over a month and they paid her around 5k. Some of vickys reels get over 1 mil on a single video so she’s probably going to be raking it in

• Angry
Have you noticed a lot of the comments are all from fake accounts though? She defo has boys giving her the comments and likes. Such a shifty mcshifterson.

The blatant brits envy with the posting of her glammed in a long red dress then the simply red concert kind of being made a huge deal of amused me greatly last night. (Maybe I’m cynical and over thinking it all but it just all seemed a big coincidence to me…)

Reactions: 4
Good....and for the love of god, STAY THERE you absolute prick!

The blatant brits envy with the posting of her glammed in a long red dress then the simply red concert kind of being made a huge deal of amused me greatly last night. (Maybe I’m cynical and over thinking it all but it just all seemed a big coincidence to me…)
Yeah defo. Charlotte and Sophie went though. No invite for this disruptive little knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just don’t get the dynamic with her and Aircan at all. I mean I’d be thinking they were just keeping their relationship private if it wasn’t for the fact that she flaunts every aspect of her life and during the early days she was constantly ramming their relationship down everyone’s throats.

She’s rarely ever at home anymore and when she is away she always posts about missing Milo but never him, and then often when she gets home she posts her and the dog but there’s never any normal couple posts of the two of them anymore. It’s like she only rolls him out for sponsored posts to earn a few quid.

I feel like if they do get engaged it will be the most insincere, fake engagement ever - he’ll probably hide the ring in a #gifted Wenzels sandwich

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just don’t get the dynamic with her and Aircan at all. I mean I’d be thinking they were just keeping their relationship private if it wasn’t for the fact that she flaunts every aspect of her life and during the early days she was constantly ramming their relationship down everyone’s throats.

She’s rarely ever at home anymore and when she is away she always posts about missing Milo but never him, and then often when she gets home she posts her and the dog but there’s never any normal couple posts of the two of them anymore. It’s like she only rolls him out for sponsored posts to earn a few quid.

I feel like if they do get engaged it will be the most insincere, fake engagement ever - he’ll probably hide the ring in a #gifted Wenzels sandwich
Was literally just thinking the same. They've been apart for more than a week now. She didn't post anything about missing him or being reunited with him today when she got back. Something is definitely off between them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.