Vicky Pattison #8 The secret to being crappy & making Ercan unhappy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ercan just really doesn’t want to be one of her exs slated to high heavens everywhere online the second they split up. What he needs to consider though is would he rather be her ex, or her husband and father of her kids 😳

Reactions: 7
And wasn't one of her new years resolutions to spend more "quality time" with Air Can?.That went out of the window fast. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah ok just wondered how you found out as she hasn’t posted anything and her Mam hasn’t mentioned anything and has even been away…
I knew her grandparents. He was in a care home and was very ill. Her mum went away knowing he only had days left and he died whe she was there.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I just don’t get the dynamic with her and Aircan at all. I mean I’d be thinking they were just keeping their relationship private if it wasn’t for the fact that she flaunts every aspect of her life and during the early days she was constantly ramming their relationship down everyone’s throats.

She’s rarely ever at home anymore and when she is away she always posts about missing Milo but never him, and then often when she gets home she posts her and the dog but there’s never any normal couple posts of the two of them anymore. It’s like she only rolls him out for sponsored posts to earn a few quid.

I feel like if they do get engaged it will be the most insincere, fake engagement ever - he’ll probably hide the ring in a #gifted Wenzels sandwich
She’d probably eat the ring. Now I’ve written that I can see it looks slightly dubious and rude haha!

• Haha
Oh my god have you seen the snarl in her stories? Why the duck does she think this is a good look? She looks like she’s getting ready to lamp someone - which is probably about right for the fat jawed gurn monster

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I knew her grandparents. He was in a care home and was very ill. Her mum went away knowing he only had days left and he died whe she was there.
If this is true, then talk about cold blooded.:oops:

Reactions: 6
How can she get more upset over periods and homeless people than her grandparent dying? Didn't her mum's partner die recently too? Now those family deaths are truly ok to get all upset about but it literally passes with hardly a reference, it's very strange 🤷‍♀️

How can she get more upset over periods and homeless people than her grandparent dying? Didn't her mum's partner die recently too? Now those family deaths are truly ok to get all upset about but it literally passes with hardly a reference, it's very strange 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I’m not sure how true this poster above is as seems a bit random to come on here and say what they did… unless it’s because there were trips taken and not to look bad but I know from when my Grandad died, I was inconsolable and the way she goes on over her periods, I thought she would’ve mentioned it by now…

Reactions: 1
Aircan should run as fast as possible, away from her and hole Mr Milo, as his little legs can carry him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m not sure how true this poster above is as seems a bit random to come on here and say what they did… unless it’s because there were trips taken and not to look bad but I know from when my Grandad died, I was inconsolable and the way she goes on over her periods, I thought she would’ve mentioned it by now…
Yeah she was getting filler in her face on that day...
"Pure gutted man" or not.

well… they joined or ‘created a new account’ list to say this message so I personally think it’s true otherwise wayyyyy too random

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.