Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Hoping) that list isn’t accurate… Scotty T being 3rd? I thought he’d disappeared altogether, I doubt Vicky makes more than Molly Mae?!
I think it’s a tit way to make money but she does graft on Instagram. Her entire life is on there and there’s nothing she won’t plug, so I can believe she made a lot of money…plus the woman never seems to pay for anything.

My husband and I make a great living, and we haven’t had to sell our souls to social media. It must be a pretty insecure life so I suppose she’s making money while she can.

I am surprised if she’s making more than mrs Hinch though!

Reactions: 6
It must be really bad for your MH being a so called influencer. You can’t just go out for a nice meal because you have to photo it, plug who or whatever freebie you’re getting, make sure you look nice… I like that I can have a holiday with Mr Norfolk and other than the odd photo added to FB I don’t publish it, mainly cos my friends would slap me for boring the arse off them. I don’t think I’d get many followers with photos of me reading on a beach all afternoon!

Reactions: 12
Yeah I am exactly the same. I will pop an odd photo on FB when on holiday but in the current situation i am mindful of people I know not being so fortunate. I have a private instagram account I barely use and a business one which I post 3-4 stories a day which I try and schedule so as not to be on there any longer than I need to be. A lot of these influencer account seem to be pre-recorded and scheduled anyway but to rely solely on this can’t be good and they wont be able to switch off. At times Vicky makes me embarrassed to be a Geordie and even worse her mother seems to be so proud of her!

It must be really bad for your MH being a so called influencer. You can’t just go out for a nice meal because you have to photo it, plug who or whatever freebie you’re getting, make sure you look nice… I like that I can have a holiday with Mr Norfolk and other than the odd photo added to FB I don’t publish it, mainly cos my friends would slap me for boring the arse off them. I don’t think I’d get many followers with photos of me reading on a beach all afternoon!

Reactions: 10
I think the thing with this influencing gig is there is no real security in it. You are at the whim of your audience and whether you are current enough. If you think about what they do at the end of the day is pretty lame - telling people to go and buy crap they don't need. It doesnt really contribute anything. Also having to let the whole world into your life, your house, your relationship - urgh who could be bothered?! Give me a regular salary with pension contributions any day!

Reactions: 16
This might be why she’s such a mess mentally a lot of the time

Has anyone seen the snippets of the podcast she did earlier this week? Using her fake posh “intelligent” voice. Her whole “you get judged on what you’ve done standpoint” was a bit deluded. Vicky, hun, you attacked a girl with a stiletto and relentlessly bullied people on TV- you can polish that turd as much as you like and pretend you’re disliked just for having sex on tv, but without holding yourself accountable you will never be particularly emotionally intelligent. How must your victims feel seeing your mug on magazines and podcasts, pretending the sun shines out of your arse?

Reactions: 16
The majority of these high earning 'influencers' are thick and prob couldn't get a decent job in the real world and have to rely on their tits and looks. Vicky however is different. She has a a degree and strikes me as intelligent. Her posts are always articulate and eloquent with very little grammatical errors. I'm not defending her lifestyle choice in any way and if my daughter with her degree ended up on a show like GS I would be disappointed abd totally mortified. If Vicky hadn't chosen to go down this route I think she may have had a successful career in whatever she chose to do. Her head has been turned now so no going back.

Reactions: 11
The majority of these high earning 'influencers' are thick and prob couldn't get a decent job in the real world and have to rely on their tits and looks. Vicky however is different. She has a a degree and strikes me as intelligent. Her posts are always articulate and eloquent with very little grammatical errors. I'm not defending her lifestyle choice in any way and if my daughter with her degree ended up on a show like GS I would be disappointed abd totally mortified. If Vicky hadn't chosen to go down this route I think she may have had a successful career in whatever she chose to do. Her head has been turned now so no going back.
I’m not convinced she’d have been successful. I feel she has some personality traits that would really stop her succeeding in the real world.

Reactions: 9
I’m not convinced she’d have been successful. I feel she has some personality traits that would really stop her succeeding in the real world.
It's OK, they would never find out what kind of personality traits she has, she has a 4 day period cycle and it's unlike anything a woman has ever experienced so she would be off sick most of the time.

Reactions: 5
And why does she seem to think her dog is the only dog in the world which shits

• Haha
Ughhhhhhhhh I bleeping
He latest 'look at me. I have periods' post

Has she badly photoshopped someone elses leg onto her photoshopped waist & hips on the pic on the right?

How can she not see this?
she looks like Shirley carter on the right 😂

• Haha

Has she badly photoshopped someone elses leg onto her photoshopped waist & hips on the pic on the right?

Why does she think people want to see her in her underwear? She has the ugliest legs. Why would you want to get them out all over the Internet? Desperate head.

Reactions: 3
She just repeats the same s**T over and over again, in the hope it makes sense in her warped head! Has anyone seen her travel page? On the beg there every two seconds also, wish her freebies would come crumbling down!

Reactions: 8

And another lovely life affirming condescending preach post to go with it!

Omg her BOUX Avenue stories … the obvious filter to make her face appear slimmer wtf 😂 made the whole room slimmer

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.