Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont follow her but had a look at her page/stories yesterday...
The absolute gall of her to write a book called the secret to happy???
I am a reality tv junkie..I watched them all years ago geordie shore jersey shore teen mom etc..I can honestly say she was the nastiest character I ever saw...she was a roaring bleep I always wondered why they kept her on the show when she was a bully.

The secret to happy...Sweet divine Christ...and as for being a feminist...you'll have to schedule me in for a lobotomy to believe that one.

Reactions: 21
That Chinese food looks so greasy and disgusting 🤢 who the hell needs all that food? Greedy pig! 🐷

Reactions: 5
That Chinese food looks so greasy and disgusting 🤢 who the hell needs all that food? Greedy pig! 🐷
But it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - pile it on!

(Actually it's not tagged, so maybe it's not free, but wow, that's a lot of Chinese! Respect to anyone that could finish that plate, I couldn't 🤣)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I dont follow her but had a look at her page/stories yesterday...
The absolute gall of her to write a book called the secret to happy???
I am a reality tv junkie..I watched them all years ago geordie shore jersey shore teen mom etc..I can honestly say she was the nastiest character I ever saw...she was a roaring bleep I always wondered why they kept her on the show when she was a bully.

The secret to happy...Sweet divine Christ...and as for being a feminist...you'll have to schedule me in for a lobotomy to believe that one.
Did you see her when she came face to face with Ricci on Ex on the beach?
Wow....she is absolutely despicable. What a nasty nasty witch. She said she wanted to punch him in the face. I'm sure there would be a queue of people who would love to punch her in her smug piggy eyed mole face. How has she not been cancelled? How????

Reactions: 16

Ugh.Could she be anymore smug?.She is now a Sunday Times Bestseller and she will never shut up about it. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Or SUNDSY as she’s written. At this moment time of year, I imagine that’s about 400 books. Not great given her Insta following. Shame bots can’t buy books!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
image.jpg

image.jpg

Here’s her feature in closer mag this week Hopefully you can zoom in to read.

“Ercan’s not ready for a baby yet”……don’t think he will be love :unsure:

Also really irks me the way she’s written a book like she’s the queen of mindfulness or something now. How much of it did she actually write?

Reactions: 14
Or SUNDSY as she’s written. At this moment time of year, I imagine that’s about 400 books. Not great given her Insta following. Shame bots can’t buy books!
She brought ot out in purpose around this Time of the year as she knows it would be in this list all a massive con by tricky sticky vicky .who is she kidding herself and her little daft followers who fall for this crap.

Ugh.Could she be anymore smug?.She is now a Sunday Times Bestseller and she will never shut up about it. :rolleyes:
Stephen King could never… and he’s made that list more times then her jawline has being mistaken for a man. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Did you see her when she came face to face with Ricci on Ex on the beach?
Wow....she is absolutely despicable. What a nasty nasty witch. She said she wanted to punch him in the face. I'm sure there would be a queue of people who would love to punch her in her smug piggy eyed mole face. How has she not been cancelled? How????
I hated that season of ex on the beach.
She managed to recruit every single person (besides Chloe - think that’s her name) to dislike ricci.. to ignore him.. to not even speak to him,
Ricci has said he had his faults in the relationship, but he said she just never took responsibility for her actions as well.

I have to wonder, as it’s becoming a pattern.
When she dates a guy… they are happy etc… but as the relationship goes on, the guy goes radio silent at times.. I wonder if Vicki takes in account of how her social media affects her partners mental health.

Last edited:
I just really struggle with how much she talks about the egg freezing/him not being ready. I think this is such a hugely private subject and if my husband had me taking to the papers about how he wasn’t ready for kids he would be absolutely mortified.

It’s like she’s making excuses for the fact she doesn’t have kids yet - which really isn’t a big deal. It just feels like far too much information and it’s so weird that the whole world knows really intimate details about her relationship.

Reactions: 21
34 is a bit late to be freezing is it not?They're probably half stale by now...what's the story with him anyway does he bat for the other team...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
34 is a bit late to be freezing is it not?They're probably half stale by now...what's the story with him anyway does he bat for the other team...
as someone who is currently pregnant with their first at 37 I really hope that’s not the case!! Irrespective of that those two are at different life stages and that never leads to good things other than resentment and nagging

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ll admit that this whole egg freezing chat she’s doing is something that makes me feel scared. I just turned 30 and I’m single and it leaves me feeling like “omg my only hope of having children is dropping 10k for egg freezing”.

Reactions: 6
I’ll admit that this whole egg freezing chat she’s doing is something that makes me feel scared. I just turned 30 and I’m single and it leaves me feeling like “omg my only hope of having children is dropping 10k for egg freezing”.
I know how you feel, I’ve been in a bit of a panic since turning 30 and I certainly can’t afford to freeze my eggs and I also currently can’t afford to have a child. It’s so much more common for women to have children in their 30s now, I think there’s a lot of evidence against the whole ‘having children in your 30s is high risk’ argument

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.