Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Looking more like The Joker than ever.🃏
Jesus she looks awful. I'd be gutted if I got professional hair and make up and it looked like that. Also dogs trust are a disgrace. Poor milo

Reactions: 11
Her caption makes no sense. It’s like it’s directed at his brother

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Looking more like The Joker than ever.🃏
Who dis? New face.

Maybe that's why they're still together, it's like having 4 different girlfriends in one day depending what stage of her makeup and period cycle she's at.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love you more yesterday than today, I love you more last month than next Tuesday, I love you more next year than last Friday, I love you more thannnnnnnn…cupcakes.
Cockwomble.

• Haha
Aaaaand here we go again with another woe is me period post. God I didn't realise she was the only woman in the world to EVER have irregular periods, poor little bear.

Reactions: 7
Massive contradiction in her grazia piece
I love you more yesterday than today, I love you more last month than next Tuesday, I love you more next year than last Friday, I love you more thannnnnnnn…cupcakes.
Cockwomble.
Cockwomble is funny called my hubby it 🤣

Her post I read through it, does she thinks she is carry Bradshaw ( satc )
*** hello do I know you *** re her period .. she lives in fantasy land, so irritating just duck off and duck off some more Can't stand her. She really thinks she some sort of writer 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its to make her relatable I presume but if she weren’t so insufferable with it I might have some sympathy. She either needs to just be all about lady issues or filter herself to the max and pretend to be a Kardashian, but getting pissy about being called out when she is also trying to be a ‘real woman’ isn’t working.

Reactions: 2
Shes so boring and predictable ... milo walks, period, wenzels the bakers, #gifted... I swear its the same every single weekend 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.