Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up if you think the homeless person was a figment of her imagination...

Reactions: 22
Hands up if you think the homeless person was a figment of her imagination...
She’s done the whole “homeless man” bs before in a train station where there are no homeless because they get moved on

Reactions: 12
*Goes back to Oaks House and throws out all the food that was gifted to her when she was away and it got spoilt*
because that's the kind decent human being she is 🙄

Reactions: 7
Aww the poor little tired bear rubbing its eyes. Exhausted from travelling home to see mammy and making up stories like the fake little bear she is. And now back to the warehouse to take photos surrounded by free sweet treats whilst on her 5th period in a couple of months, for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww the poor little tired bear rubbing its eyes. Exhausted from travelling home to see mammy and making up stories like the fake little bear she is. And now back to the warehouse to take photos surrounded by free sweet treats whilst on her 5th period in a couple of months, for the gram
Aww little gummy bear

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is that food free? Never travelled first class on a train in my life so I don't know how itcworks. Beggy Mitchell.

I have the same thought about people over three who say Yummy' and wear bobble hats ha ha 😂 😉
Yes in first class you get free food and drink except on a weekend

Reactions: 4
Yes in first class you get free food and drink except on a weekend
Ye gods she's such a bleeping scrounging meff.
She's proper "owt for nowt" but no shame about it either!

& do we really think she goes about with pots of jelly in her handbag? Get a grip Vicky you absolute cockwomble.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck off compassion fatigue I've heard it all now go and manifest.tbe duck right off. Pure clown .

Reactions: 10

Trying to say she’s not as heavy with the editing as she used to be, who’s she kidding? Just because every now and again you post a photo of you making yourself look as ugly as possible doesn’t mean you’re cured, you are still a part of the problem.

Reactions: 9
Oh well, it appears dogs trust couldn't give a duck about Milo now - what with V being a "celebrity supporter" 🙄
I don't suppose it matters, free publicity for them - who gives a duck, it's only one dog that ends up crippled for so much free advertising!
Nice one dogs trust. Who was it on here who was having to jump through hoops & still got told "no" from DT?
Seems if you're a "celebrity" you can just have a dog & leave it for as long as you like, let it chew plastic & break it's back for shits & giggles !

Poor Milo.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh well, it appears dogs trust couldn't give a duck about Milo now - what with V being a "celebrity supporter" 🙄
I don't suppose it matters, free publicity for them - who gives a duck, it's only one dog that ends up crippled for so much free advertising!
Nice one dogs trust. Who was it on here who was having to jump through hoops & still got told "no" from DT?
Seems if you're a "celebrity" you can just have a dog & leave it for as long as you like, let it chew plastic & break it's back for shits & giggles !

Poor Milo.
I had the same response last year. Sent them umpteen screen shots, posts and pictures from her account and had that response. Tells me they have a copy and paste email they send to people who highlight how she’s not looking after him. I had DT charity touting for a donation and told them straight I won’t as long as they keep giving dogs to zelebs. They even agreed with me that it’s wrong.

Reactions: 6
I had the same response last year. Sent them umpteen screen shots, posts and pictures from her account and had that response. Tells me they have a copy and paste email they send to people who highlight how she’s not looking after him. I had DT charity touting for a donation and told them straight I won’t as long as they keep giving dogs to zelebs. They even agreed with me that it’s wrong.
I didn't even get a response it's vile

Hair and make up done to go to Sushisamba for Air Can's Brother's birthday.I mean,why?.How hard is it to do your own make up?.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Hair and make up done to go to Sushisamba for Air Can's Brother's birthday.I mean,why?.How hard is it to do your own make up?.
Cos she’s a cockwomble. I totally stole that from Jake Quickenden’s thread but it’s so descriptive I love it lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.