Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did like her at the start. But vicky basically lovebombed him & it don't help that the trappings off the lifestyle he gets from being associated with her has clouded his judgment a lot. I know off a few times where he has had enough off her, she's whisked him away on holiday or a night out etc. They go through the vicious cycle off one week fine, next week drama over & over again. I know ercans brothers have voiced to him & tried to advise him its best go separate ways but yeah like I said ercans judgement has been clouded. Now he has had a second taste off the celeb lifestyle I think just my opinion he won't cope especially in this social media era off going back to a normal 9 - 5 job where he is known for being the ex partner of vicky.
Such good tea I genuinely hopes he gets the strength to leave her I know how hard it is to leave

Reactions: 13
He did like her at the start. But vicky basically lovebombed him & it don't help that the trappings off the lifestyle he gets from being associated with her has clouded his judgment a lot. I know off a few times where he has had enough off her, she's whisked him away on holiday or a night out etc. They go through the vicious cycle off one week fine, next week drama over & over again. I know ercans brothers have voiced to him & tried to advise him its best go separate ways but yeah like I said ercans judgement has been clouded. Now he has had a second taste off the celeb lifestyle I think just my opinion he won't cope especially in this social media era off going back to a normal 9 - 5 job where he is known for being the ex partner of vicky.
Surely though people will wise up and see that she is the issue. If he records her when she’s being abusive to him (like Katie price does) then he has hard evidence of her being the witch she is. She does strike me as a somewhat verbal and probably physically abusive partner. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. Having someone being mentally and physically abusive towards you, when they say they love you, kills you. I hope he gets out and finds someone nice.

Reactions: 13
Surely though people will wise up and see that she is the issue. If he records her when she’s being abusive to him (like Katie price does) then he has hard evidence of her being the witch she is. She does strike me as a somewhat verbal and probably physically abusive partner. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. Having someone being mentally and physically abusive towards you, when they say they love you, kills you. I hope he gets out and finds someone nice.
Feel a lot of people do bar her Huns 🙄

Reactions: 2
What did Katie price do?

Reactions: 3
She was physically abusive to ricci- punched him on camera while on GS and he allegedly says off camera too

Reactions: 11
She was physically abusive to ricci- punched him on camera while on GS and he allegedly says off camera too
If that's how she was with him and slapping him on camera can't imagine what she was like off it didn't he also allege that she smacked him with a hangbag (had metal chunks on it apparently and she broke his nose and that's why he had to get a nose job) she made him out to be such a bad guy I know he didn't have the best morals but no one deserves that

Reactions: 8
I genuinely don't have any strong feels regarding Vicky BUT I think it's an absolute joke she's bringing out a book on the secret to happy when she's always crying on insta and saying how bad her MH is. No way would I take her boom seriously

Reactions: 19
If she was on her period over the weekend, she usually bangs on about how bloated and miserable she is…. Why the hell would you wear a tight white dress?? Chats tit.

Reactions: 18
And now she is hiding in the bathroom of her own home with the dog…. How can that be a ‘long story’ ?

I love the section about smashing your career. What exactly has Vicky done successfully in her career other than be one of the “top talents” for an agency mostly comprised of love islanders and weirdly their family who have no aspirations in life other than “influencing”. Maybe she’s talking about how she got paid to eat bugs or something.

Reactions: 6
I love the section about smashing your career. What exactly has Vicky done successfully in her career other than be one of the “top talents” for an agency mostly comprised of love islanders and weirdly their family who have no aspirations in life other than “influencing”. Maybe she’s talking about how she got paid to eat bugs or something.
Hasn't she actually got a degree or some sort of qualification? But did absolutely nothing with it #goalz

If she was on her period over the weekend, she usually bangs on about how bloated and miserable she is…. Why the hell would you wear a tight white dress?? Chats tit.
This! All her gifted stuff to choose from and she goes out in skintight white outfit when on one of her numerous periods in a 28 day cycle - bullshit

Reactions: 7
My period can stop me going out because I’m so heavy on days 1-3. I have yet done a public post about it. 🤣💀. She needs to stop trying to come off that her time of the month is so much worse than everyone else’s. It’s not being real Vicky? You’re trying to convince people , you have real issues but you contradict yourself so much. Wow you have PMS. Congratulations, we all do. Sometimes it can effect women so much worse, yet they have real jobs to get on with. She’s such an overgrown child waiting for mammy to dry her eyes and watch films with. If I rang my mam to tell her I need a sad girl day. She’d tell me to duck right off. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is understandable she complains about her period though, it's much worse than any other girls/women experience and she gets them every three days and they last 10 days a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm confused as to why she's putting #ad on stories of her book. If it's her book why the need for an AD.

What’s with the sudden obsession of posting her lateral flows on Instagram every day?
She’s gone through the whole pandemic barely mentioning it so what’s she trying to prove now?
At least we’ll all know when she’s got covid cause she’ll stop posting them 🙄
I think she's doing them for her covid passport for going out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.