Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haven’t been on this thread for a couple of weeks and she still resembles someone that cannot be bothered to wash.

Shrek nails still on display
The filtered v ugly photos still in play
24/7, 365 day periods stories

have I missed anything or does she just groundhog cunting tit ?

Reactions: 7
haven’t been on this thread for a couple of weeks and she still resembles someone that cannot be bothered to wash.

Yep still the same gifted vile Beggy Mitchell!

Reactions: 3
The gifted items. So that’s me not eating those doughnuts ever again. Not that I did much anyway, but anything she is gifted I won’t eat or drink. She is a self entitled teat

twit not teat

Reactions: 12
What’s with the sudden obsession of posting her lateral flows on Instagram every day?
She’s gone through the whole pandemic barely mentioning it so what’s she trying to prove now?
At least we’ll all know when she’s got covid cause she’ll stop posting them 🙄

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why she's testing twice a day.. What a waste of resource. She really is a grade A twit

Reactions: 8

Cunting tit 😅🤣😂

Reactions: 2
Her and Ercan were out tonight but not in one of his stories or posts did he show vicky... and he hasn't for weeks. There's 100000% problems

I just don’t get how it doesn’t occur to her to donate any of it. It would be a win win - good PR for her and a donation to a cause. But when you’re that selfish, it just doesn’t track.

Reactions: 13
Watching ep 1 of geordie shore. Vicky is very 2 faced and not a girls girl. She's either changed a lot (I'd love to know how if so), or she's a great actress either then or now!

Ooh in those stories it looked like the relationship was dead. In hers there was zero interaction between them except the (probably forced) selfie in the taxi home.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t be surprised if this new documentary she is working on is all about freezing her eggs and fertility issues… strain on the relationship with my aircan etc 🙄

Btw sick of the lateral flow pics….

Reactions: 13
Ooh in those stories it looked like the relationship was dead. In hers there was zero interaction between them except the (probably forced) selfie in the taxi home.
Air Can looks like he's rather be anywhere else in most of the insta strories. Staring at his phone when they are doing their tired old 'cheers' boomerangs, and physically recoiling when some pissed/gakked up bloke is talking 'at him' :oops:

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t be surprised if this new documentary she is working on is all about freezing her eggs and fertility issues… strain on the relationship with my aircan etc 🙄

You'll be yearning for the days of lateral flow pics when she starts sharing photos of her ovulation sticks 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Her and Ercan were out tonight but not in one of his stories or posts did he show vicky... and he hasn't for weeks. There's 100000% problems
He's straight up embarrassed by her.Imagine what's she's like with a few drinks inside her.Lairy af. 😬

Vicky Pattison:My Fertility Journey.Ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
All that packaging for 12 doughnuts and how much was it to post? 😡
Everytime I see something gifted to Vicky it actually puts me off that company.🤷‍♀️
The companies sending her food are a complete disgrace. Sending 12 doughnuts for 2 people when other people are starving and using food banks just makes me so angry.

Let alone the wastage of packaging

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nice one to Sandy who told her to quit that stupid bleeping voice 😂 spot on with that!
It's either that stupid bleeping baby voice when she's trying to sell something. Or it's that god awful pathetic head voice she puts on when talking to 'Sir-Son'....what an absolute bleeping whopper.
Pissed up embarrassment. Pretending all is rosy in the garden with Ercan, when it's screamingly obvious that it isn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.