Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to her height I don’t think she’s very tall I think it’s the heels. I saw Sophie Kasaei in real life a few years ago and I was shocked she was the same height as me (5’1) and when they stood together on GS I only thought there was a few inches between them so maybe she’s 5’4/5’5?

Not sure about the split with Ercan. Maybe reading too much into it that they’ve spent a few days apart sometimes I go home and see my family without my partner particularly if he has other plans. I think if they’d broken up she’d be milking it online for all its worth (see John) 😜

Reactions: 6
I messaged him on his stories as it showed him going to the bakers they’ve managed to always be gifted. Asked him do they actually pay for anything. Subsequently blocked lol
Lol 😂 To be fair on ercan he does get a ton of abusive messages in his Dm's on a weekly basis some minor hatred but more abuse aimed at vicky directed onto him

Ercan is there for the gravy train not for marriage and kids… even if he did end up going along with a proposal and wedding for the cash injection I really doubt it would make it past a year. She’s wasting her time with him
From ercan perspective and what I know, he enjoys the perks of being with vicky but mentality she ain't all there upstairs. Obviously she's made it common knowledge she wants marriage & kids , could it happen for vicky possibly. With ercan though he does want a family but with her I highly doubt it. At best if they miraculously survived he would rather have a child with her than marriage. But I'm 90% certain & get vibe vicky would badmouth & make his life headache if they where co parenting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
With regards to her height I don’t think she’s very tall I think it’s the heels. I saw Sophie Kasaei in real life a few years ago and I was shocked she was the same height as me (5’1) and when they stood together on GS I only thought there was a few inches between them so maybe she’s 5’4/5’5?

Not sure about the split with Ercan. Maybe reading too much into it that they’ve spent a few days apart sometimes I go home and see my family without my partner particularly if he has other plans. I think if they’d broken up she’d be milking it online for all its worth (see John) 😜
I dunno,given all of her talk about how she's finally found the right guy,how Ercan treats her better than any man ever has etc etc,I think she'd be really embarrassed about the fact that they'd split up(if they have).She probably wouldn't want to advertise it.
Her Mom is back at Vicky's house again,which is odd given that she only left on Sunday.

Reactions: 4
I too have seen Vicky, at Westfield Stratford December 2019 and she was beautiful. She was about 5’6 so to me that’s tall. She looked lovely, joggers and a camel coat and bobble hat. Her face and hair was perfect. So even 2 years ago when she was “bigger” she was no way more than a small 12 maybe a 10.
she said on stories she lost weight recently coz she come off the pill. She looks a small 10/8 now.

Reactions: 1
Her stories saying 'I surprised me mam with a stay at blah blah' but then it says gifted so no you didnt surprise her with anything you dick

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She's having a self care break away from all that self care she does at home, she will definitely need a holiday from all that caring she shows herself 24/7. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
6 years I think… which no isn’t a huge age gap but it is if you are both at different stages of what you want from life
Oh god scares me this, there’s 11yrs between me and my boyfriend. Me being the older one

Reactions: 2
Talking about sex and the city in her stories as if she wasn’t on GS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Ercan is at the house with Milo whilst she’s away… wonder if he’ll be there when she returns with her Mam? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.