Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes still got pics and they are still following each other but usually shes gushing about how you know when you've found the one etc so something is up for sure. He posted about that cake place and then she posted a sandwich from there that said #gifted 😂 a gifted bleeping sandwich give me strength
Seriously, does she drink, eat, sleep on, sit on, or own anything that isn't gifted? Has she ever chosen anything herself or does she just have to accept whatever these companies choose to gift her. A gifted sandwich?? I really hate Instagram!

Reactions: 13
Maybe the weight loss is breakup related, I know when I went through a break up I completely stopped eating because I felt so sick and anxious

Reactions: 10
Maybe the weight loss is breakup related, I know when I went through a break up I completely stopped eating because I felt so sick and anxious
thats what I thought, if she is stressed with air can probs not eating.

I agree with the others users she Deffo looks older than 34 without those face changing filters.

gifted breakfast rolls from the cheap AF bakery, she really is a ponce 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Ok my fellow tattler lovelies, confession to be made, she was at an event I was at this evening.. I have to say she did look very slim and trim, and professionally made up to the eyeballs, but, oh my god, the jaw! I’ve never seen anything like it! Swinging for England!
I'm guessing the swinging jaw explains how she manages to stay so slim and trim, given the amount of #gifted food she eats. ;)

Another face of VP in the daily Mail.

she Looks wayyyyy older, but looks like she’s lost weight tbh so maybe she it’s aged her, I am not sure how with all those gifted meals.

Same event.Totally different face.:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Air can looks about 5ft 6 at a push. She wears massive heels and is still shorter that him. All the Geordie girls must be tiny then as none of them tower over each other. It’s a good job, no tall girls went in when she was in the house. Imagine teeny tiny vicky giving you pure tit and aggression? Wallop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Air can looks about 5ft 6 at a push. She wears massive heels and is still shorter that him. All the Geordie girls must be tiny then as none of them tower over each other. It’s a good job, no tall girls went in when she was in the house. Imagine teeny tiny vicky giving you pure tit and aggression? Wallop.
😂 teeny tiny Vicky. I love this!!

Reactions: 1
Yes she was in heels last night and still only came up to my shoulder 😂 (I’m a lanky 5 10 freak)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For some reason I thought she was pretty tall.Air Can must be tinier than I thought.I bet he's about 5'6,tops.

Reactions: 4
It was really weird seeing her ‘irl’ - she is actually really small 😲
she is OBSESSED with editing her face and body.

She has made herself even smaller here, when she looks absolutely fine in the pap pics.

LOVE YOURSELF LADIESSSSSSS Noooo Filterrrrrrrrr 😂 what a joker 🤡

Reactions: 7
How on earth can she have a make up brand called No Filter when she filters so much? Or be commissioned to write an article about filters and photo editing when she is so bad for it. Is she that narcissistic that she doesn’t actually realise how bad she is for it? I’m convinced she’s split with Ercan too, there’s definitely trouble in paradise.

Attachments

I recon she’s screwed herself by going on so much about marriage and babies. It took my husband an age to get himself in gear and I recon if I’d pushed him before he was ready he’d have run. Also who wants to be proposed to because you’ve begged for it on Instagram??

Reactions: 14
Ercan is there for the gravy train not for marriage and kids… even if he did end up going along with a proposal and wedding for the cash injection I really doubt it would make it past a year. She’s wasting her time with him

Reactions: 17
I messaged him on his stories as it showed him going to the bakers they’ve managed to always be gifted. Asked him do they actually pay for anything. Subsequently blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.