Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopylips

Ercan is there for the gravy train not for marriage and kids… even if he did end up going along with a proposal and wedding for the cash injection I really doubt it would make it past a year. She’s wasting her time with him

Reactions: 17

ThatguyG

@ThatguyG Is Ercan with her for the money/lifestyle or did he genuinely like her at the start?
He did like her at the start. But vicky basically lovebombed him & it don't help that the trappings off the lifestyle he gets from being associated with her has clouded his judgment a lot. I know off a few times where he has had enough off her, she's whisked him away on holiday or a night out etc. They go through the vicious cycle off one week fine, next week drama over & over again. I know ercans brothers have voiced to him & tried to advise him its best go separate ways but yeah like I said ercans judgement has been clouded. Now he has had a second taste off the celeb lifestyle I think just my opinion he won't cope especially in this social media era off going back to a normal 9 - 5 job where he is known for being the ex partner of vicky.

Last edited:
  • Sad

ASAnigel

VIP Member
LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME IM SUCH A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING AND HOW GREAT AM I FOR NEARLY MISSING MY TRAIN AND LEAVING MY CHARGER ALL BECAUSE IM SUCH AN AMAZING HUMAN AND OH LOOK AT ME IM BURNT OUT BECAUSE I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE.

Bore the fuck off vicky.

RandomSpy

I chuckled when I saw this.. So where do I start. Vicky you are proud of the home you've "Threatened numerous times since march onwards when you've argued with Ercan to get out/move out when he pulls you up your one sided behaviour, when you try belittle him or chip away at him." You are proud of milo "The dog you basically got for online content & because of lockdown & who until the past month when ercan finally left you alone for 10/14 days with him you realised all them months you've had milo you can't cope on your own with him. But in your deluded head you think your cut to own a pet when in reality that's not the case.
Proud of the "Charity work you make public as you want everyone who can't see you for who you really are to fan over you that your such a wonderful person, when in reality every now & again your mask of masked behaviour slips up"
Finally the "Fun you have together" The emotional manipulation, the emotional & verbal abuse shown on a weekly basis , when Ercan FINALLY wakes up from the red flags which stare him in the face & realises the celeb lifestyle he initial loved because of you isn't worth the shit you put him through you'll be a single 34/35 year who won't find a man who been as patient & put up with your shit like ercan. Like I said on my last post this relationship is hanging on its last legs.. Ticking timebomb literally. But hey let vicky sell her followers & herself a online dream that she's happy & content it's all Bullshit!
Literally cannot wait for the day when he leaves her. Wipe that smug look off her stupid face. He looks so vacant in most photos with her. She is there gazing at him like some desperate dickhead and he looks like he is looking for a way over the horizon 1000 miles away from her. He needs to start listening to his friends and start making a plan to get out. No amount of 'celebrity perks' is worth that kind of undermining abuse.

Rach88

VIP Member
So I've heard some interesting news on ercan from mutual friend me & him have. Trouble has been brewing in paradise between him & vicky again. He has been looking at flats over past few weeks to move into I presume for himself. Whether it actually materialises is one thing but it's encouraging that he is finally taking steps to try make a attempt to leave her despite the cushy life he gets with her.
It kicked off with him & vicky around Xmas time , I don't know whether it was a current new issue or a backlog of previous nonsense they go through. But knowing he gets verbally & emotionally abused/blackmailed by that witch constantly maybe he is waking up & realising no matter how many free dinners, gifted products & rent free living is worth it to be treated like a dickhead 80% of the time.
We do rib Ercan a bit but in all seriousness we can see a guy being emotionally abused and I can only hope he has the strength to get out he deserves a lot better

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’ll admit that this whole egg freezing chat she’s doing is something that makes me feel scared. I just turned 30 and I’m single and it leaves me feeling like “omg my only hope of having children is dropping 10k for egg freezing”.
I know everyone is different and there are no guarantees but I was told at 33 that I was in early menopause and even more IVF wouldn’t help me (my previous partner had fertility issues). At 36 I got pregnant naturally with my little one and I’m still having regular periods at 39. Don’t let people like her scare you, what’s meant for you will come to you ❤

• Heart

Cosmicpixiesb

Vicky does bear a resemblance to Gollum before the "glam squad" does their work for her daily trip to Gregg's/opening of an envelope/garden party etc

• Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
And how many times have they asked for dog walkers, dog sitters, day care… I wonder what happens with them all!
She probably bins them off when they ask for payment - old VIP doesn’t pay for anything .. because it’s a basic human right to be a ponce 😑

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Really hate the fact she advocates body positivity and then states she needs to work of the pud! The whole point of loving yourself is not making stupid statements like that. This should clearly show to her sheep followers that it’s all a front.

• Heart
It’s the ‘so many of you will be able to relate’ for me.
No Vicky, I don’t relate. My parents aren’t able to travel cause they still work. Myself and my parents also put in time to ensure that my older brother who has autism is looked after and that he is thriving on his own. I also work 60+hours to pay for my mortgage, to help my parents and my older brother. I also, have a dog that I make sure is well. I also baby sit for family members who need a break or just need a night out cause they also work over 60hrs a week to pay for their bills.
I also have to try and save to even go on a trip like the one you mentioned. I have to save at least 2yrs for the flights, accommodation and spending money. & with the pandemic going on… I also have to think about possibly getting covid.

So no Vicky, I don’t relate.

I also hope you read this, maybe humble yourself & realise your privilege. Cause you seem to flaunt it like we can relate to the privilege you have.

Oh and 1 more thing, get a Milo into fucking dog training. He is fully aware you aren’t the leader of the pack.

*sorry, but Vicky’s first world problems are minimal compared to those who have lost jobs. For her to even say that, shows how out of touch she is.
Exactly! Many of us can relate to missing out on our holiday to Dubai and Maldives????????? How tone deaf can you be.
Many of us can relate to having a shit couple of years and keeping ourselves and elderly parents alive and covid free, keeping our heads above water, paying bills, home schooling, trying to keep sane if living alone.
She’s absolutely one of the most unrelatable people out there and showing us her raw face and bloated belly now and again does not make her one of us.

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
That kid will look like an hillbilly this time
Next year. 😬. Bet her sister looks at Vicky and thinks “fuck off, you absolute beg” but she can’t coz then she won’t have access to all the free shit too. Why she dressed like she’s auditioning for a really shit music video. , Her sister will be sat on the couch feeding her kid haribo, aircan will be rolling his eyes at her salivating at herself in the mirror and her mam will be asleep somewhere. It’s all fake. All for a fucking photo on the grid. What a sad little life.
She had her hair and make up done professionally....for a house party with half a dozen people including her Mom and Niece.She is truly ridiculous.

• Haha

RandomSpy

Nice one to Sandy who told her to quit that stupid fucking voice 😂 spot on with that!
It's either that stupid fucking baby voice when she's trying to sell something. Or it's that god awful pathetic dickhead voice she puts on when talking to 'Sir-Son'....what an absolute fucking whopper.
Pissed up embarrassment. Pretending all is rosy in the garden with Ercan, when it's screamingly obvious that it isn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 16