Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

merlot

Chatty Member
New title suggestion?
Buy my old clothes, buy my book, I'll advertise owt, I don't give a f**k

I can't bear her. She's the biggest flaunter of (probably gifted #ad ) wealth.. All those holidays at the end of last year, renting a place for her birthday, spa weekend to "recover" from it.. She has no idea how much she's rubbing people's noses in it. How many anyone lack awareness to that extent ?

Reactions: 19
I can totally imagine her using the ‘affecting fertility’ line as an excuse not to get jabbed. But having a boyfriend who isn’t that into her will probably affect that more 😬

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
BB054117-BC6D-4C33-941F-27ED7F8A2D36.png

You literally couldn’t make it up. Walking contradiction and it’s laughable.
“No filter beauty” using a filter 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Why on earth does this nobhead ask for recommendations about a hotel in Maldives aren't her and her clan hoilday experts asking Joe public to book with her little firm because they are yravel agents how stupid does it look ? Just do one dickhead don't her followers all 200/ 300 who comment think how strange that's question is ? Or is it just me ? Idiots letting small kids hold them puppies poor mum must have been highly stressed out.thats how thick they are not afraid cell or any common sense between them just love the gram and loves and likes from people they don't know very sad people.
And she’s posted this, looking for Maldives holiday whilst sitting in a First Class train seat with her Louis Vuitton bag 👇🏻
Absolute bellend

B1385597-E285-4CAE-B79C-0EA3A93EC14F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Oh god if they have split, we’re not going to get another bloody documentary with her snivelling and ugly crying are we? That one about John her ex made my skin crawl with the level of cringe.
I remember her blubbing embarrassingly in the promo in that documentary: ‘I thought he was me future’!😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Stephie

VIP Member
The orange card she got from Wenzels gets her unlimited free food. Imagine being such a freeloader, you're actually claiming free sandwiches from a bakers. I've got second hand embarrassment for her

• Wow
  • Haha

hausofmauslv

How can twat face have 4 milliom followers but barely gets 200 comments on her post what aload of shit.
She legit sits there and deletes “negative comments” comments that are constructive criticism. I can understand the comments that tell her to kill herself, but the constructive comments… it’s a nope. Cause a person telling her that she needs to take Milo to actual dog training & that she needs to stop treating Milo like a child & for her to be the leader pack… it’s regarded as bullying. 🤦🏽‍♀️
If she wanted a nasty comment to delete I could have told her that nutcracker called and wanted his jawline back. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
I see she has done the obligatory dogs trust advert. A dog is for life not just Christmas. Should read a dog is for life not just the gram.

• Angry

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Well that norivirus passed very quickly! Anyone that has had it knows it leaves you absolutely drained and aching for days, theres no way she would be walking that dog the same day!
The only diarrhoea this moron has is verbal when she’s talking absolute shit. And she’s too greedy to throw up food; unless it’s gifted and that’s fine cos she hasn’t had to pay for it.

Will probably have #gifted bog roll for her arse too.

• Haha

RandomSpy

What have I just read? 🤦‍♀️ wow. Such a self important bitch. She is absolutely pathetic. What she is really upset about is the lack of interest in her book. She has triple the amount of likes on her recent post compared to the other post about her book. What she really means is that she knows she has already failed 3 days into a new year. Making excuses to justify and eek out every bit of lazy behaviour she can get away with before she is told to get her arse in gear.
That dog....well let's not even go there. I have no words for that.
Get the popcorn in, sit back, and watch everything go wrong with her and Air Can this year.
What a disgrace of a woman.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Is she seriously asking followers to donate money for a charity when she gets gifted mountains of food, clothes and beauty products daily? Is she a fully backward being? Read the fucking room you cretin.. ‘oh I’m minted mainly because I pay for fuck all.. but you hardworking lot, give ya money away..’
don’t get me wrong I’m all for charity of course.. but this bellend preaching when she does fuck all and gets everything and more? Get in the sea.. bellend

• Angry

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Everyone is not going out so they have a good Christmas by not catching covid or spreading it. She's out everyday and night, up and down the country, not wearing a mask, Close contact with many people...anyone else been in a party limo the last 2 years, karaoke bar or abroad? I don't think I have even travelled 10 miles away from my home. Just because we can do it doesn't mean we have to.

merlot

Chatty Member
Oh well, it appears dogs trust couldn't give a fuck about Milo now - what with V being a "celebrity supporter" 🙄
I don't suppose it matters, free publicity for them - who gives a fuck, it's only one dog that ends up crippled for so much free advertising!
Nice one dogs trust. Who was it on here who was having to jump through hoops & still got told "no" from DT?
Seems if you're a "celebrity" you can just have a dog & leave it for as long as you like, let it chew plastic & break it's back for shits & giggles !

Poor Milo.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

JEndontgetoutmuch

If she was on her period over the weekend, she usually bangs on about how bloated and miserable she is…. Why the hell would you wear a tight white dress?? Chats shit.

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
She is awful isn't she posing about a luxury hoilday whilst bills are sky rocketing families struggling people still dying from covid but her she goes all me me me , sick of the lot of them Mr hinch and stacey solomon they are all.the same out for them self, I watch fake famous last night on sky about how they buy bots and her book she launched its all.fakery they push the book sale into the top ten by buying bots . How dishonest are they all. Con wonam the lot of them, stacey got 5 mil followers mostly bought hinch bought a house 1.7 mil it's sickening its all massive scam.wish it would stop , Instagram needs shutting down .

• Heart

ggukxo

Chatty Member
Her boomerangs when they make her lip quiver make me want to be sick 😭

Edit - any boomerangs with a close up of her face

• Haha