Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blowup80

VIP Member
Oh god the "take a pic of us while we pretend to be sharing a cheeky joke and so in love pose" Fake twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Webster1357

VIP Member
Exactly she's trying to be relatable where she can and she's just really not at all
Freezing eggs is not relatable to the common woman - at 34 it's time to make some harsh decisions. If you want a family and he doesn't or won't be ready in time then the relationship probably isn't viable. I had this dilemma at 30, I gave my partner of 8 years 12 months to decide if he was on the same page as me or not, if not I was fully prepared to end things. Within 4 months we were trying and now have 2 kids. That's a realistic way to handle the issue

• Heart

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
The way she lives is disgusting! 🤮🤮 if she thinks the puppy stage is hard wait til she hes in his teenager phase! She lets him chew and hump anything, she’s beyond clueless..I totally agree with rehoming him..it’s the wrong fit! Dogs Trust are a joke! Why would you give her a big working breed puppy? She knows NOTHING about dogs and has a really busy life with no time/knowledge to properly train or exercise that dog consistently..I can tell she loves him but she’s creating a monster with the lack of boundaries! I wouldn’t come home if I was Ercan..the place is a pigsty..she needs to get off her lazy arse and clean up 🤮🤮🤮

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Why the eff would you get your hair and make up done for a two year’s old party; shows she likes to be the centre of attention and not the bairn

0C4F14FF-EFC7-4C53-A8C0-CE5FD3734B1D.png

• Wow

rupertbear1

Does anybody else find her podcasts so uncomfortable to watch. She comes across so insincere, the fake laughing, the always trying so hard to be funny, calling everyone ‘mate’, and in the videos why can’t she just sit still!!!! She’s moving and fidgeting and her facial expressions are mental!! She comes over such a try-hard!

• Sick
  • Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
Milo's complete indifference at seeing her when he got home from Doggy Day care. :LOL:

• Haha

RandomSpy

So let me get this right...there is a national shortage of lateral flow tests and this twat claims she takes 2 a day....for the love of God, why??? Why can't she just take one like a normal person?
I actually need lat flows because we have a positive case in house. Guess what? Can't get any! She boils my blood!

• Angry

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
It’s probably going to be on bbc 3. You know how they live for all these zeros pretending their lives are awful

• Haha

frankie32

I drive and if I had the money I’d much rather get a train to Newcastle than do that journey on my own 😂
And how annoyed would you be if you’d paid all that money for a train and Vicky was there taking up a whole table looking at magazines articles about herself, while talking constantly at her phone!!

• Haha

JEndontgetoutmuch

My period can stop me going out because I’m so heavy on days 1-3. I have yet done a public post about it. 🤣💀. She needs to stop trying to come off that her time of the month is so much worse than everyone else’s. It’s not being real Vicky? You’re trying to convince people , you have real issues but you contradict yourself so much. Wow you have PMS. Congratulations, we all do. Sometimes it can effect women so much worse, yet they have real jobs to get on with. She’s such an overgrown child waiting for mammy to dry her eyes and watch films with. If I rang my mam to tell her I need a sad girl day. She’d tell me to fuck right off. 🤣

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
I honestly believe that this is one of her primary reasons for wanting a kid.She has seen the way other women monetise their children on the gram and she wants some of that.She has done nothing but use Milo for content from the minute she got him, so imagine what she'd be like with a baby.The begging for baby clothes/cribs/toys would be out of control.
If she has a kid I'm never looking at her insta or tattle threads ever again, the period complaining and free food begging is already out of control, pregnancy, birth, healing, breastfeeding, motherhood and begging for everything her baby needs is a step too far!

LaraQ

VIP Member

Dinner with "the in-laws".Lol.She couldn't even pay for that.Fuckin #gifted as usual.

• Haha
  • Angry

HeyGoodLurking

What cosy nights in "with me dog" ? She's always out on the free loading sesh, she's shameless! Is there anything she won't pedal?
She’s letting Milo break into a tube of jelly tots and merrily grinning (or should that be gurning) at him 😒

• Angry

Rach88

VIP Member

Probably not a good look for a woman who is about to release a book called The Secret to Happy.:rolleyes:
Post tramatic pandemic disorder OH PLEASE she wasn't the one that couldn't even see her own mum face to face for nearly 18 months because of her job she wasn't the one who had to sheild and hide away for god knows how long she's not the one who's thearpy got cancelled indefinitely she's not the one who couldn't go to a friend's funeral I understand many people have had it much much worse than me so I try and get on with it but nothing will ever bring back the fact I couldn't see my mum or anybody for god knows how long apart from a support worker (I know I at least had someone but won't lie it wasn't the same) and be trapped within 4 Walls I and many others won't get that back and the fact I majorly missed out on the family dogs last year before we had to put him down what has she lost when she never followed the rules she infuriates me

• Heart

hausofmauslv

The best thing she could do is rehome that poor dog. She fell in love with the idea of a puppy and probably pulled out all the cards to bag little Milo. Puppy’s are so hard to come by from
Dogs trust, you’re more likely to adopt a mixed breed older dog than a Labrador puppy. Her life would be so much easier and he’d be more happy with a family who has time for him. Im
Not sure she will because of the massive uproar it would cause. A puppy, an Instagrammable home and a failing relationship don’t mix. She’s been really silly and wanted Milo because Ercan wasn’t ready for kids and it’s not looking likely that he’s even ready to settle down. She wanted the perfect picture family and all she’s been left with is a shagged polar bear torn apart all over her brand new herringbone wood flooring.
I was thinking the same thing. - I mean I am a dog owner myself, but I listened to my dad when he said 'Enrol your dog into puppy school, then into proper dog training & commit to it like you do when your drinking' - I gather Vicky likes the idea of being a dog owner and having something to love. Which I guess is fine, but from the first few months of having milo, it was obvious she wasn't emotionally ready to have a dog. She treats Milo like her equal. and I think Milo is well aware that Vicky isn't the leader of the pack.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Stupid looking cunt. Sick of daft Influencer with this cob they pull.same song that's get played between adeles new song my little love & black magic I could punch there lights out.
Norovirus cleared up just in time for New Years then.What a surprise. :rolleyes: :poop: