Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomSpy

The smugness is real. The epitome of rubbing it in people's faces. She's just vile, and I don't know about you lot, but why is she so desperately trying to make MammyPatto a thing? I'm sick of seeing her face just as much as Beggy's at this point.
Cancel them both in 2022 please. Get Milo a new home with someone that can actually look after him and please let Aircan leave her 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the snippets of the podcast she did earlier this week? Using her fake posh “intelligent” voice. Her whole “you get judged on what you’ve done standpoint” was a bit deluded. Vicky, hun, you attacked a girl with a stiletto and relentlessly bullied people on TV- you can polish that turd as much as you like and pretend you’re disliked just for having sex on tv, but without holding yourself accountable you will never be particularly emotionally intelligent. How must your victims feel seeing your mug on magazines and podcasts, pretending the sun shines out of your arse?

RandomSpy

I dont follow her but had a look at her page/stories yesterday...
The absolute gall of her to write a book called the secret to happy???
I am a reality tv junkie..I watched them all years ago geordie shore jersey shore teen mom etc..I can honestly say she was the nastiest character I ever saw...she was a roaring cunt I always wondered why they kept her on the show when she was a bully.

The secret to happy...Sweet divine Christ...and as for being a feminist...you'll have to schedule me in for a lobotomy to believe that one.
Did you see her when she came face to face with Ricci on Ex on the beach?
Wow....she is absolutely despicable. What a nasty nasty bitch. She said she wanted to punch him in the face. I'm sure there would be a queue of people who would love to punch her in her smug piggy eyed mole face. How has she not been cancelled? How????

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
I messaged him on his stories as it showed him going to the bakers they’ve managed to always be gifted. Asked him do they actually pay for anything. Subsequently blocked lol

• Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Haahhahaha is she for fucking real?! She belittles people who want to try Zumba, she moans that she spreads herself too thin (lay off the photoshop because it’s certainly not work) she’s super unhappy .. then rounds it off trying to flog her book about being happy .. ahahhahahahah what a fucking dickhead 😂 she’s properly stupid isn’t she.. like really fucking stupid.. my god.. when will she be cancelled and fuck off. Absolute moron

ggukxo

Chatty Member
That child always looks like she needs a bath! They need to put their phones down and spend more time teaching her to respect animals, and make sure she’s having nutritious food rather than ploughing Haribo down her gob!

Webster1357

VIP Member
Posh Geordie or her "relatable" Geordie with her guffawing & "ye na wor it is Lozza, i'm just a normal lass from Newcastle me like" vibe ?
She talks about the hardships she's had. Like what? A couple of shit relationships? Her choice, plus welcome to the club sweetheart. What exactly has she had to overcome?

Sorry, but that interview was boring, with no substance to it at all.

Traveler001

VIP Member
I was saying this the other day. She had less than 2000 likes and 43 comments on her no filter beauty post. 4.8 million followers my arse. These companies sending her all the gifted crap should wake up and realise that she is being followed by hardly anyone....and no one in their right mind would be stupid enough to buy into anything she endorses. Who would want to be associated with that mess?
Does anyone believe vicky pattison legitimately has more followers than dolly Parton... 😆

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
This gave me the absolute fear. My child was left needing plastic surgery to put her face back together after a family members Labrador attacked her. She was sitting playing away, minding her own business when the dog pounced.

How stupid do you get?!

The damage Milo could’ve done in the time it would take that twat to notice thru her phone and get to her niece is too much to even think about.
Not to mention the fact they should be bringing that wee girl up to respect animals not treat them like toys.
It’s not just that. Labradors notoriously have bad hips, why would you let the child bounce on the dog. How would she explain that to the vet. Oh I let my niece bounce on him.
And if he did bite the kid it would be her fault. I always tell my little girl if she’s playing with my sister’s dog that they’re an animal and not a toy. You can’t sit on them or pull and poke them. It’s not the dogs fault if they nip her because they’ve had enough.

Blame the tit head of a supposed adult who’s letting it happen: plus she’s letting him chew paper again. Stupid cow

millys123

So wants to eventually move up north to raise kids with aircan… if she can convince him to move up north… love he can’t even follow you up north for weekends and your nieces birthday

• Haha

hausofmauslv

Every woman, man, transgender, binary, non-binary and every pronoun deserves to be a parent.
While I’m sure Vicky would love to have a child of her own, she really needs to sort herself out before having a kid. Having a kid is different from a dog.

Tbh - I don’t think she’s really ready to be a mam. Not cause of her age… but because I don’t think she will be able to handle it.
She will use it in a way to share it online, we have so many mammy influencers, do we really need another “celebrity” advising us of her ‘realness’ as a parent… as someone who doesn’t have kids, I see how hard it is when I see family members with their kids and what they go through everyday.
I’ve baby sat for them and compared to what they go through, it’s nowhere near, not even close to the late nights, the routines, the constant worry etc. she’s not ready for that.

She Likes the idea of being a mam. But she doesn’t understand the scope of being a parent. She thinks having a kid will complete her and make her happy. I mean, for crying out loud.. she wrote a book about the secret to happiness. 😩

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member

Ugh.Could she be anymore smug?.She is now a Sunday Times Bestseller and she will never shut up about it. :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Angry

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Why did she move to Essex if she’s always back up north?! Why annoy the hell out of two areas of the country (along with countless commuters) when she could annoy just one area? Sorry Newcastle area you drew the short straw.

• Haha

Conifer

I think the thing with this influencing gig is there is no real security in it. You are at the whim of your audience and whether you are current enough. If you think about what they do at the end of the day is pretty lame - telling people to go and buy crap they don't need. It doesnt really contribute anything. Also having to let the whole world into your life, your house, your relationship - urgh who could be bothered?! Give me a regular salary with pension contributions any day!

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
The dog needs training. He has no boundaries or discipline. Does she ever tell him off? Winds me up!
I get really annoyed with people who are lazy with their dogs. Don’t bloody get one. My mums neighbour has a golden lab and never walks him. He’s now very aggressive and doesn’t do anything he’s told.

• Sad

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
This is what I find really insulting from influencers that they claim to be physically or mentally ill but it only lasts like a day to them. "I'm feeling really depressed, I've got an OCD, I'm intolerant to something, I've got fibroids, I have anxiety, I'm in so much pain" the list goes on. I know you don't know what is going on behind closed doors but people who are also suffering will be reading what they say and comparing themselves to them. Thinking why can said influencer do all these things and act normally whilst my everyday day life is comprised. I was bed ridden from the 23rd December and I just wanted to see if anyone else did not have the same fantastic fun and laughter Christmas on social media but they all have. I felt so guilty and down about feeling ill. Come the 27th Dec a few influencers now have been ill (for a day) or taking a mental health week but they will be fine again come NYE.

• Heart