Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 years I think… which no isn’t a huge age gap but it is if you are both at different stages of what you want from life

Reactions: 8
I reckon there’s going to be some kind of paid for announcement of their split. Magazine deal or tv appearance. If they have split I wonder if it’ll mess up her book, he must be mentioned in it!!

Reactions: 6
Oh god if they have split, we’re not going to get another bloody documentary with her snivelling and ugly crying are we? That one about John her ex made my skin crawl with the level of cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All the signs are pointing to them having split.She was away for a week and there has been no sign of Air Can since she got back.His insta stories were posted from another house and she was def alone in her house last night.She also seems to be doing all the grunt work with Milo,which she would normally leave to Air Can.
I think he got spooked by all the marriage/egg freezing talk,they had a huge row and he left.

Reactions: 10
Oh god if they have split, we’re not going to get another bloody documentary with her snivelling and ugly crying are we? That one about John her ex made my skin crawl with the level of cringe.
I remember her blubbing embarrassingly in the promo in that documentary: ‘I thought he was me future’!😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
All the signs are pointing to them having split.She was away for a week and there has been no sign of Air Can since she got back.His insta stories were posted from another house and she was def alone in her house last night.She also seems to be doing all the grunt work with Milo,which she would normally leave to Air Can.
I think he got spooked by all the marriage/egg freezing talk,they had a huge row and he left.
Also it looks like she is heading back up north this weekend as she was asking for transport hire. So another weekend away from home.
She has her house decorated for Christmas and there has been no big special reveal like there normally would be

Reactions: 6
She has her house decorated for Christmas and there has been no big special reveal like there normally would be
Whichever small business has #gifted her decorations or given her a hefty #PRdiscount will be well hacked off

Reactions: 5
Looks like aircan has not shown his appreciation lately. I mean it’s so fuxking hard to get your makeup done all day and open tit that you’ve begged for, she wouldn’t of had time to do anything else obvs. What does he do for a job?

Reactions: 9
The dog needs training. He has no boundaries or discipline. Does she ever tell him off? Winds me up!

Reactions: 8
The dog needs training. He has no boundaries or discipline. Does she ever tell him off? Winds me up!
I get really annoyed with people who are lazy with their dogs. Don’t bloody get one. My mums neighbour has a golden lab and never walks him. He’s now very aggressive and doesn’t do anything he’s told.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wow actually stated that she used a filter on her latest boomerang!

I feel for anyone going through a break up and heartache but she must have known deep down that there were some red flags over the age gap, family planning, plus she has made it very clear it was her mortgage only (and that’s very much her right if it’s her money) but there isn’t any clear signs of commitment.
Must be that magazine shoot about filters
Also it looks like she is heading back up north this weekend as she was asking for transport hire. So another weekend away from home.
She can't reveal her christmas can she she look soft without little legs ercan is a no show.

Reactions: 4
The way she lives is disgusting! 🤮🤮 if she thinks the puppy stage is hard wait til she hes in his teenager phase! She lets him chew and hump anything, she’s beyond clueless..I totally agree with rehoming him..it’s the wrong fit! Dogs Trust are a joke! Why would you give her a big working breed puppy? She knows NOTHING about dogs and has a really busy life with no time/knowledge to properly train or exercise that dog consistently..I can tell she loves him but she’s creating a monster with the lack of boundaries! I wouldn’t come home if I was Ercan..the place is a pigsty..she needs to get off her lazy arse and clean up 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 15
Milo is going to end up nipping at a child or pulling something from them and they will get injured because that's what he is used to at home. She will probably try and bribe the family to keep quiet because that's the kind of Dog Mam she is. That or he's going to ingest something to make him really sick. She can't look after anything not even her self.

Here Vicky look after this for one day without breaking it 🥚

Reactions: 12
I see she has done the obligatory dogs trust advert. A dog is for life not just Christmas. Should read a dog is for life not just the gram.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She’s actually so ugly and dirty looking without all the filters. Something about her is just so rank! The filters don’t even make her look good, she’s like the joker

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.