Vicky Pattison #7 Christmas is coming, Milo's getting fat. Air Can won't propose, so don't buy a hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over how haggard she looks - like around the mouth etc she's only a year and a bit older than me but wow she looks at least in her 40s.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s ugly. I don’t think she needs all the filter. Especially the face changing apps. Think she’s a normal looking girl who strives to be what she’s not. The pressure must be exhausting. She needs to accept who she is before ramming it down people’s throats about insta vs reality. Reality is looking nice and put a bit of effort in before going out, not gurning at the camera hungover. It’s one extreme to the other. That’s not keeping it real.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think she’s ugly. I don’t think she needs all the filter. Especially the face changing apps. Think she’s a normal looking girl who strives to be what she’s not. The pressure must be exhausting. She needs to accept who she is before ramming it down people’s throats about insta vs reality. Reality is looking nice and put a bit of effort in before going out, not gurning at the camera hungover. It’s one extreme to the other. That’s not keeping it real.
I don't think she's ugly either - I just can't believe the difference without the filters and all that partying and hectic lifestyle obviously shows on her face

Just tried that filter she has on her stories. I don't even look like me. I swear all these filters have warped her mind, she has no self confidence about how she really looks as it is all fake. The irony of her writing an article on filters and a make up brand called "no filter beauty" biggest oxyMORON going!!!

Reactions: 9
The video they are posting are pathetic. Just to try to show they are at home together 🤭 just put a picture of yas both loved up you pair of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
could be that Ercan has said you don't even look after the dog much in relation to wanting a child and now that's why she's doing all the dog work - literally....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still think they took a little break.He definitely wasn't in the house over the weekend.It was probably just a temporary split but it doesn't bode well.

Reactions: 5
How does she make money to get glam squaded every single night? Do the ads pay for the glam squad and then the glam squad do the make up for the ads? So it's all one big circle of ads!

All the signs are pointing to them having split.She was away for a week and there has been no sign of Air Can since she got back.His insta stories were posted from another house and she was def alone in her house last night.She also seems to be doing all the grunt work with Milo,which she would normally leave to Air Can.
I think he got spooked by all the marriage/egg freezing talk,they had a huge row and he left.
He’s still got pictures of her and them on his insta, she’s none? His story today was the cake place that sent her stuff yesterday, looks like they’ve “split” for the usual comeback story 🙄

He’s still got pictures of her and them on his insta, she’s none? His story today was the cake place that sent her stuff yesterday, looks like they’ve “split” for the usual comeback story 🙄
Shes still got pics and they are still following each other but usually shes gushing about how you know when you've found the one etc so something is up for sure. He posted about that cake place and then she posted a sandwich from there that said #gifted 😂 a gifted bleeping sandwich give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even with a make up artist, hair dresser, clothing stylist and professional photographer, 99% of the photos were unusable that we saw on the screen. She was snarling, lip curling, gurning etc. Even when they find that 1 decent photo it's then edited and filtered.

Reactions: 8
Ok my fellow tattler lovelies, confession to be made, she was at an event I was at this evening.. I have to say she did look very slim and trim, and professionally made up to the eyeballs, but, oh my god, the jaw! I’ve never seen anything like it! Swinging for England!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The orange card she got from Wenzels gets her unlimited free food. Imagine being such a freeloader, you're actually claiming free sandwiches from a bakers. I've got second hand embarrassment for her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The orange card she got from Wenzels gets her unlimited free food. Imagine being such a freeloader, you're actually claiming free sandwiches from a bakers. I've got second hand embarrassment for her
Maybe she could donate her free sarnies to the homeless… she did a thing for Centrepoint a while back I think… 🤔

Reactions: 7
Ok my fellow tattler lovelies, confession to be made, she was at an event I was at this evening.. I have to say she did look very slim and trim, and professionally made up to the eyeballs, but, oh my god, the jaw! I’ve never seen anything like it! Swinging for England!
Well the good old marching powder must be back in full swing. Probably lost it to pack it all back on and then the standard whine about the Christmas belly and New Years resolution to “love her body.” Did you get to witness any of her diva behaviour and is she as annoying in real life as she seems?

Reactions: 10
Well the good old marching powder must be back in full swing. Probably lost it to pack it all back on and then the standard whine about the Christmas belly and New Years resolution to “love her body.” Did you get to witness any of her diva behaviour and is she as annoying in real life as she seems?
Do you know what, I was looking forward to witnessing her being a total diva twit BUT she was actually behaving quite normally, no lording it up or strutting about like she owned the joint - quite disappointing actually 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another face of VP in the daily Mail.

she Looks wayyyyy older, but looks like she’s lost weight tbh so maybe she it’s aged her, I am not sure how with all those gifted meals.
Since she likes a Friend's quote - Could she look any more hard faced?!

Do you know what, I was looking forward to witnessing her being a total diva twit BUT she was actually behaving quite normally, no lording it up or strutting about like she owned the joint - quite disappointing actually 🤣
Ah boooo. She must’ve known a tattler was going to be there. I hope you enjoyed it, looked like it was an amazing event x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.