Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleep bleeping blocked me for calling her out on having her millionth holiday and the dogs been abandoned again. So basically she's actively going through insta and blocking anyone that tells the truth

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Obviously deleted this lady’s comment too 🙄
Her post this morning about social media should be a place with no negativity, does she actually live in the real world with the rest of us or what?! Real life isn’t a bed of roses, tit happens to people & not everyone likes each other so why should social media be any different. She keeps saying about keeping it real, well that is real life where everyone doesn’t always like you, people have different opinions to you to about you but grown ups just get on with life & more than likely chose to deal with it privately. She wants the positive side of social media, likes, bum licking comments, freebies, deals etc but there comes another side to it too. Like everything in life, there’s good and bad. For a 30 year old woman who’s supposedly had a lot of personal growth like she claims, she has a very immature view on life 🙄

Reactions: 12
The second hand embarrassment I have for her is something else 🙈 calling that woman out “These are ALL the pics of that day hun” just exacerbates the fact that you spent the whole of that “holiday” posing for hundreds of pictures and attempting to get the right shot of you pouting wearing that Christian Dior hat monstrosity. In beautiful Croatia and that’s how she spent it! Also justifying “I put a nice filter on it but this is my body” yet her new brand is no filter beauty… honestly I’m cringing for her 😂😂😂😂🥴

Reactions: 14
See she’s referencing her I need a break post from last week. She had to remind people of her “fragile” mental health bollocks and call all the people who call out her BS. A bunch of sad ducks! Well I guess I’m one of said dicks lol.

Reactions: 8
What’s with the comment ‘do you have a favourite cheese?’ 😂
What about the other one about last week eating fish and chips un Tynemouth and this week talking about Tenerife- combining world 😂 Yes cause she is the only person to go on holiday after being on Tynemouth beach! Such a trendsetter!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really is completely lost isn’t she. Has been saying she’s going through a terrible time since at least 6th October and yet look
How many posts and stories she has posted up? Nearly 18 at least!!! She is a total narcissist and begs for the likes and attention. She has no idea about living in the real world. Enjoy your next holiday Vicky. You deserve it. You must be absolutely done in, exhausted talking about yourself and stroking your own ego. You need this #gifted holiday. Poor Milo.

Reactions: 13
"Instagram is a funny old place isn't it" just like Vicky "Is a funny old person isn't she" I'll give her credit she continually amazes me with how much tit she broadcasts & her naive & deluded "fans" buy into about her.
She deserves all the excessive trolling & abuse for the lies, contradictions & nonsense she throws out on social media.
Fighting a losing battle she will never WIN if she believes she can control a "upbeat positive narrative about herself". Idiotic woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We all grow and become better from getting feedback and sometimes it is hard to hear or uncomfortable but if no one told us we’d make the same errors over and over. If she wants just ego stroking then she needs to restrict comments to friends and family.
Social media is just that - social. If she can’t take any comment other than you’re 🔥 or wow you’re so brave and an inspiration then maybe she is in the wrong job. We’d all love to be told we a great all the time but sometimes you need someone to say do you know what you didn’t handle a situation well or that dress does you no favours. It’s part of being a grown up.
I’m not advocating vile comments for the sake of it but she has so little self awareness in her posts it’s actually quite funny.
Just one more comment - stop with the crying face pics it’s sad and attention seeking and all for the likes and you ok hun comments. Most people when they’re upset don’t think to take a pic and post it.

Apart from her mum, sis and bro in law that is eating and drinking himself to death everyone she hangs around with are Ercans friends. No one from GS where she made herself known like her. The only others she hangs around with like Pete wicks is when it's a money making opportunity.
It's totally getting tiresome now the whole woe me and my hard life, stay off the cocaine and you won't have so many come downs

Reactions: 6
She's absolutely vile. I can't get over her deleting comments left right and centre, but leaving the one from that woman up and doing a story about it, basically encouraging her cronies to attack the woman. Yuk she's disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Wow someone went there with this comment!
That comment is essentially telling her to kill herself.That is WAY over the line.She deserves to be called out, but comments like that just turn her into a victim, and we all know how much she loves that.

Can you actually believe she has the bare faced audacity to leave that poor dog AGAIN?!!! Whoever thought it was a good idea to bless her with a puppy, need their bleeping head read! She needs Milo taking away from her, and fast! You simply cannot disrupt a puppy's early months like that. She clearly has zero clue what she is doing. She is making my blood boil. I also don't appreciate opening Instagram and I'm immediately faced with her ugly piggy eyed crying post, absolutely begging for likes and attention. I'm going to have to just stop following her. I used to actually like her, but just recently, her constant tirade of ads, ads and more ads, leaving the dog, countless holidays, and just her general beggy self have just grated on me far too much. Do us all a favour Vicky, and duck off. Take yourself off Instagram and never come back.

Can you actually believe she has the bare faced audacity to leave that poor dog AGAIN?!!! Whoever thought it was a good idea to bless her with a puppy, need their bleeping head read! She needs Milo taking away from her, and fast! You simply cannot disrupt a puppy's early months like that. She clearly has zero clue what she is doing. She is making my blood boil. I also don't appreciate opening Instagram and I'm immediately faced with her ugly piggy eyed crying post, absolutely begging for likes and attention. I'm going to have to just stop following her. I used to actually like her, but just recently, her constant tirade of ads, ads and more ads, leaving the dog, countless holidays, and just her general beggy self have just grated on me far too much. Do us all a favour Vicky, and duck off. Take yourself off Instagram and never come back.

And this is why she blocked me. She is going to Tenerife and then another trip to Maldives, that will be 6 times he has been left. I don't care if its a 5 star dog hotel it's unfair. I said Milo being a pedigree would have had thousands of families who could have offered him a stable home life but I guess money and fame won. Not only is it about the holidays its also the constant nights out.
He has no boundaries, and obvs she didn't like me calling her out for her selfish ways.

Reactions: 5
And this is why she blocked me. She is going to Tenerife and then another trip to Maldives, that will be 6 times he has been left. I don't care if its a 5 star dog hotel it's unfair. I said Milo being a pedigree would have had thousands of families who could have offered him a stable home life but I guess money and fame won. Not only is it about the holidays its also the constant nights out.
He has no boundaries, and obvs she didn't like me calling her out for her selfish ways.
It clearly hits a nerve when she is called out, because her instant reaction is to hit the block button so the problem just goes away. She is not addressing it, she is just ignoring it because she knows what she is doing is so wrong. She needs to do some proper research on dog behaviour and understand what dogs 'feel' when they are away from their owner. His 'bad behaviour' is not cute. He is behaving in such a way because he is stressed and he is trying to get her attention. And for the record, dogs DO NOT belong on the bleeping kitchen table. Any table for that matter. She is an absolute tool. Calling your dog a little bastard is not cute either. God, who does she even this she is?
Hopefully Ercan will see the light, get the dog, and leave.....

No Hun bet he was gutted he was getting the real version and not the filtered photoshopped one 😭😭
What is this stupid resting witch face pose, lips slightly parted, looking vacant, all about? Does she think that is sexy or appealing in any way?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

She's just so relatable isn't she?. And of course she mentions her fuckin period.Again.:cautious: :poop:
I bet Ercan is so over this bullshit every other week. Never ever known anyone in my life moan on so much about something that every woman on the planet has to endure every single month....and has been doing so since the beginning of time.
What makes her so special? Just an excuse to justify being a complete witch and stuffing her face with anything and everything she can get her greedy germ infested claws on. All gifted of course. Beggy little head. She is a disgrace to womankind!

She was feeling low and struggling last week because Instagram went down for a few hours. That site is who she is, without it she will have to face who she really is and she couldn't cope with it. Her reality would be looking at herself with no filters or the need to get glammed up. Having no attention or validation from strangers. Yes I think there's something wrong with her, she's addicted to social media platforms but her behaviour is damaging many many people aswell.

Not everyone has the time or money to spend on themselves to have all day excersing, eating out, slowing things down and having 5,6,7 holidays a year to cheer themselves up. I've been waiting for over 3 years to get help from the NHS for CBT or to even see a person to get help for my mental health. I don't want to get into too much of my struggle as everyone else who is suffering are in the same position as me. It gets me angry how self absorb she is and yes so easy she has with life yet she think we would feel sorry for her. I don't want to see one photo of her without make up and pulling a face then writing an essay on bad she is, then the next day a photo of her getting paid do a underwear advert. It's a slap in the face to everyone and she can't see it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.