Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure how well this “makeup brand” is going to pan out. I mean it’s launch day and you’ve not even got SEO sorted so when you google it you actually find the brand?
It’s also a very confusing message- like is it your own brand or actually just a Barry M brand? It doesn’t even seem to be registered as a real company. It sounds more like someone in a board room somewhere wanted to switch up Barry m perceptions and trial a more adult/ sophisticated look and they though “you know what, let’s get influencers in- it can’t be a bad thing” and then “ooh let’s hop on the no filter, everyone is beautiful movement too”. I wonder is this “sister brand” is cruelty free too.
It does seem very half-arsed considering she said it had been YEARS in the making or something. Just what the world needs - another tacky load of 'inluencer-led' crappy brown makeup palettes, complete with pics of it being swatched on an arm zzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure how well this “makeup brand” is going to pan out. I mean it’s launch day and you’ve not even got SEO sorted so when you google it you actually find the brand?
It’s also a very confusing message- like is it your own brand or actually just a Barry M brand? It doesn’t even seem to be registered as a real company. It sounds more like someone in a board room somewhere wanted to switch up Barry m perceptions and trial a more adult/ sophisticated look and they though “you know what, let’s get influencers in- it can’t be a bad thing” and then “ooh let’s hop on the no filter, everyone is beautiful movement too”. I wonder is this “sister brand” is cruelty free too.
Says on her post that it is Cruelty free

It does seem very half-arsed considering she said it had been YEARS in the making or something. Just what the world needs - another tacky load of 'inluencer-led' crappy brown makeup palettes, complete with pics of it being swatched on an arm zzzzzzzz
Exactly! And You’d expect brands to be a bit more cautious especially post covid and whilst they’re still in sales recovery. You’d also expect them to be cautious with who they work with. I always tell clients if they want to go down the “brand ambassador” route to remember it’s linking their reputation with the celeb/influencer and to be cautious.

Says on her post that it is Cruelty free
Ahh! Thanks, I clearly need more coffee this morning.

Reactions: 4
She is the last person I would use to promote my business. Someone said ' I thought this was a Charlotte Tilbury' advert 🤣 Yeah, she wishes. She is just stood at the back of that ad campaign with her usual resting witch face. She will never shake the reputation she became famous for....bullying, foul mouthed and having sex on TV. Mammy Patto must be so proud. Classy 👌
And don't get me started on that stupid angel v's devil reel. For a start what is she doing? The lyrics to that song are 'hands up, hands tied', not 'hands high'. Educated yourself pet.

Reactions: 11
Bet Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury are quaking in fear :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet Pat McGrath and Charlotte Tilbury are quaking in fear :ROFLMAO:
Definitely not going too well for her this '#ownbrand'.
The launch day post has something like 1594 likes. Out of 4.8 million followers.... Not looking so great now is it? And her ad campaign post has attracted a mere 14666 likes and been up for 20+ hours. Embarrassing. Stay in your lane love...as someone else once said to her. She maybe should have taken on that advice.

Reactions: 6
Definitely not going too well for her this '#ownbrand'.
The launch day post has something like 1594 likes. Out of 4.8 million followers.... Not looking so great now is it? And her ad campaign post has attracted a mere 14666 likes and been up for 20+ hours. Embarrassing. Stay in your lane love...as someone else once said to her. She maybe should have taken on that advice.
I think even brain-dead huns with more money than sense are bored of this sparkly palette bollox

She's got a company in unpacking all of her clothes and shoes and accessories and organising them into her new walk in wardrobe! Now that really is lazy! Can she not even be bothered to sort her own stuff out and put it away? I would have thought that would have been something she'd want to do herself given how excited she is about those wardrobes!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The number one person least deserving of a spendy walk-in wardrobe considering the vile polyester tat she normally wears

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Couldn’t have put it better 🤣
Haha I love the crappy brown make up palettes, so accurate! But she is the worst cos I don’t think I’ve ever seen her go out without having her make up professionally done, even to the local pub 😂
I’ve only ever seen her crying ‘reality vs insta’ hungover face without make up. What a joke she is 😂

Reactions: 6
She's got a company in unpacking all of her clothes and shoes and accessories and organising them into her new walk in wardrobe! Now that really is lazy! Can she not even be bothered to sort her own stuff out and put it away? I would have thought that would have been something she'd want to do herself given how excited she is about those wardrobes!
She can't possibly do this..she had the most super busy day ..took milo for a walk..opened a few boxes..and did a post cast..my heart breaks for how busy she is..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can't possibly do this..she had the most super busy day ..took milo for a walk..opened a few boxes..and did a post cast..my heart breaks for how busy she is..
I'd love that day - open parcels of free stuff, take my dog out for 2 walks and record a Podcast?? Manic!!

• Haha
Omg getting your wardrobe all sorted is both exciting and super rewarding. How else is she going to weed out all the chavvy/awful/gifted and shite clothes?

Reactions: 3
Sooooo, she was getting quotes for nigh on £1000 to transport her and Milo from Newcastle to home; thankfully nobody offered free services which is what she was hoping for so her 60ish year old Mam had to drive her half way and then Airhead the rest. Kind of a necessity too… but she’ll pay for people to come and sort her and Airheads wardrobes out when they have all the time in the world. Unless they’re doing it for free which more fool them…

Reactions: 13
She’s totally lost me now. She’s no longer relatable to anyone except other “influencers” and heaven forbid her dog gets on public transport. News flash hun, NO dog is “train trained” until you actually bleeping take them on a train. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.