Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThatguyG

Hi everyone finally managed to briefly skim over all the threads off Vicky. Its interesting to say the least overall view of her...
I actually know of ercan. We ain't close close but we've got mutual friends together in a certain friendship circle and I've been in same environment with him numerous times particularly at a good friends of ours wedding and stag this summer. As well as vicky at the wedding we attended.
I'll give ercan his props lovely cool chilled humble guy can't say a bad word against him, gets on with most people and carries himself well. Vicky on the other hand get a few drinks down her the domineering , aggressiveness side comes out.
She's difficult to say the least. Im not a fan of hers personally based on my meetings with her but people see people differently through their own eyes.
I don't want really rip her to shreds deeply but the bad outweighs the good in this relationship
Him & vicky the dynamics of this relationship from what I've seen close up is mentality/emotionally abusive and one sided. Ercan to his determent puts up with a lot of abusive behaviour from vicky. Which makes her get comfortable to continually display & up the ante in her bullying, controlling behaviour.
The put downs on social media , I heard the wild voicenotes whilst at the stag do (which ercan put down as banter) But you could sense the viciousness in them. Ercan got a cushty life with Vicky. In the sense "Vicky's celeb status" I used term celeb loosely. Good holidays, living in Nice house, free gifts sent through because vicky and a increased social media presence but strip away the perks , he could find someone better suited to him if he wanted too but I suppose once you're stuck in a abusive cycle and value a nice lifestyle and materialistic goods over normal happiness then all I can say it is what it is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
She has no real angle. She wants to be a presenter, but lacks skills. She wants to be a body positivity advocate but filters photos. She wants to have an interiors account but is too scruffy. She wants to be seen a clever, witty and empowered, but tries to deny her own past. She’s a walking contradiction and it makes her account an absolute shambles.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

TTttttt

Wonder if she cried over the amount of money she wasted on coke in the last month but forgot to add it x

• Haha
Reactions: 34

LaraQ

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:Christmas is coming,Milo's getting fat.Air Can won't propose,so don't buy a hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Nkomoagogo

I really didnt know Vicky and (Gunther) James Michael Tyler were good friends. She gave a remarkable speech on her feed which surpassed those of his co stars of Friends. I thought Jennifer Anniston, Matt Le Blanc and Courtney Coxs two lines of sympathy were nice, but Vickys paragraph just shows how much he meant to her. I hope she gets through this difficult time. A minutes silence please for gunther and Vickys frienship.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Blowup80

VIP Member
Story of how she cried for 4 hours, ate 3 whole gifted cakes from M&S, Milo shit on the mattress and Ercan dared to breathe in her presence and no one knew, she couldn't tell a soul as insta was down so she cried for another 4 fucking hours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Wish people would stop being haters, Queen Vicky is the hardest working person in the world! She grafts EVERY day, whether it’s cleaning her palace, helping out the needy or working for her globally successful holiday company. She’s also a super busy dog mum and parent to little Air can. On top of all this, she id the only woman to have a period ensuring she spreads the word of her terrible condition. And she supports local businesses by purchasing marching powder (helping her energy levels as a bonus). She DESERVES a holiday. The rest of the world need to take a leaf out of her book and graft as hard as she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

AC55

VIP Member
Is the irony of her latest dissertation lost on her? She's admitted that she is ashamed of herself and she's exhausted from chasing likes and engagement from strangers on Instagram yet her post has attracted, as she surely knew it would, the very likes and adoration she says she's ashamed of and exhausted by! The only reason she's put up a post like this is to reaffirm to herself that she's still valid and important to the fickle and toxic world of Instagram. She's saying she needs to strip things back and she's encouraging others to do the same but her reasons for this aren't sincere. She is saying this in the hope that when she's feeling better and back to posing in bikinis, posting polls for which expensive clothes she should wear, eating out in fancy restaurants and jetting off on holiday every other month, that the very strangers who have exhausted her come back to her accounts to feed her massive ego again.
I almost feel sorry for her because I can imagine how exhausting it must be needing to have every move you make validated by strangers but then I remember she's a foul mouthed, shallow, and very unpleasant individual who has brought all of this on herself.
I really hope that this so called influencer culture has a short shelf life because it's ultimately damaging for everyone involved with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Webster1357

VIP Member
Do know what else can lead to feelings of inadequacy Vicky? Working your arse off for everything you and your family have then seeing spoiled instagrammers not even pay for their own cookies. Or food, or decor, or candles, or clothes, or makeup, or holidays, or dogs. Stop and have a think about how that makes normal people feel and stop ramming it down our throats. Living on freebies must be lovely, but it’s hardly a realty for most of us. Neither is having the time for sad girl days 5 days a month. If you want to be real, be real.

Anyway that’s my last word on it. I’ve nothing against Vicky personally, I don’t know her, but I’ve had my eyes opened to the whole grasping culture lately, it’s toxic, and I’ve unfollowed Vicky and everyone like her. I feel better already. Let them have at it

Reactions: 25

AC55

VIP Member
The fact that she said she didn't know what to do with herself and kept checking over and over to see if Instagram was back online speaks volumes! Her life is literally a social media platform which yesterday was down for a few hours and it clearly drove her crazy. At first glance it seems she has such a wonderful life, always at fancy restaurants, going to photo shoots, hair and make-up stylists seemingly on tap, huge amounts of designer clothes and accessories, together with a million pound house and a handsome boyfriend. A closer look however reveals the alarming truth that all of it is for Instagram. If Instagram was to be permanently down, her and so many other of these so called influencers would have no idea what to do with themselves to actually earn a living conventionally by getting a job! Social media is fickle and toxic in equal measure and I can imagine VP and so many others of her ilk nearly went out of their minds yesterday. They need a word with themselves and a huge reality check!

• Wow
Reactions: 24

lollykins11

In sorry but crying that McDonald’s forgot your sauces?? What absolute bollocks!! If you seriously did cry then I’m afraid it’s not your period causing that, it’s mental illness. Also the ‘bloat’ you have felt the need to share, is more likely down to the amount of alcohol you consume on a, what appears to be, daily basis. You need serious help and the first stepping stone would be removing yourself from social media. Oh sorry, that means you’d have to get a real job so you will continue to sacrifice your mental health for the sake of a few likes from strangers. EYE ROLL.

Reactions: 24

LaraQ

VIP Member
Instagram has been down for hours.This must be the worst day of Vicky's life.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
I emailed marks and Spencer’s to ask why their brand thought it was okay to give free food to none entity so called celebs. I said if they can give all their food to grabbers who don’t even give a shit about the brand, but more about what they’re getting from them, and I haven’t heard anything back from them. They could publicise themselves giving these packages to homeless shelters or to nhs departments around the country, I’d be more inclined to buy from them then. Giving to knobs like her puts me off of M&s, I can’t look at a Percy pig without seeing her god damn pig face

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Really winds me up how she puts her emotional instability down to being a woman. Like it has nothing to do with the amount of booze she guzzles, crap she eats and the marching powder and it’s something all women go through and completely normal.

LaraQ

VIP Member
She's not openly weeping in public because she saw a homeless woman without a coat.There was no homeless woman.None of that shit happened.She makes this bullshit up every month to make herself seem relatable,usually accompanied by a photo of her bloated stomach.She 's a narcissist,pure and simple.She says this stuff for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 22