Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This holiday she's about to go on will be anything but a holiday. She'll be constantly posting and uploading photos of herself in various poses in bikinis, outfits and restaurants to Instagram waiting for the ubiquitous adoring comments that she so desperately needs but says make her exhausted. A few days ago she said she was going to be stripping back and recharging herself. So far she's stripped back to her bra and knickers and continues to post a story nearly every 10 minutes! A true walking contradiction as many other people here have said.

Reactions: 16
Yet again, she uses a filter when talking for all Insta stories. She will never show us what she looks like normally. Practice what I say not what I do!
Also, remember when she showed her stretch marks on her boobs because she loves them (absolutely nothing wrong with them btw) but they haven’t been seen since!! So there must be something wrong with them according to her!

I’ve noticed something that’s been said on here a few times. Things like “anyone with true mental health” or people who “have mental health don’t act like this”. Can we just clarify that every single person has mental health but just like physical health it can sometimes be poor or you can have issues with it. And nobody can decide what poor mental health looks like on someone else. Having said that, I don’t fully believe Vicky when she posts about her struggles because it’s completely contradictory. And the idea that she takes pictures & videos of herself while she’s crying just so she can post them on SM makes me ill. She doesn’t even share any resources or helpful tips for people genuinely struggling. Like what did she do to help herself come out of a terrible crying episode to doing an underwear campaign? It’s all for content which is the most vile thing to take advantage of.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she's asking for recommendations on how to transport Milo from Newcastle to Essex, it rather begs the question how did she get him from Essex to Newcastle?

Reactions: 9
Of course she’s too superior to take him on a train. Honestly if she had to live in the real world! Even her little niece doesn’t even interact with her on any of her stories, she just gives her the bog off look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she's asking for recommendations on how to transport Milo from Newcastle to Essex, it rather begs the question how did she get him from Essex to Newcastle?
Sooo to me it looked like Ercan must’ve drove them up as in her words ‘he dropped everything to be with her and her family when they needed him most’. Dropped what exactly?? He doesn’t do much if anything for work, he lives in a house paid for by her, eats food that’s gifted cos of her, has a dog that’s gifted cos of her and does very little else. Yes, agree with another poster; get on a train with him and do it like everyone else has to manage! But then she can’t cope with him on her own…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sooo to me it looked like Ercan must’ve drove them up as in her words ‘he dropped everything to be with her and her family when they needed him most’. Dropped what exactly?? He doesn’t do much if anything for work, he lives in a house paid for by her, eats food that’s gifted cos of her, has a dog that’s gifted cos of her and does very little else. Yes, agree with another poster; get on a train with him and do it like everyone else has to manage! But then she can’t cope with him on her own…
She probably thinks she’d get recognised on the train and get mobbed by her fans 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her dog is very badly behaved and she thinks it’s hilarious. I have a border collie the same age (very hyperactive dog with lots of energy the same as Milo) and he’s never done the things Milo has done in her house. She needs to walk him more so he burns off some energy

Reactions: 7
Her dog is very badly behaved and she thinks it’s hilarious. I have a border collie the same age (very hyperactive dog with lots of energy the same as Milo) and he’s never done the things Milo has done in her house. She needs to walk him more so he burns off some energy
Agreed, he also needs toys to stimulate him mentally as the poor thing must be bored rigid

Reactions: 5
This is the real her, it’s beyond mad considering the ugly gurney no makeup photos she uploads how as soon as she has her hair and makeup done she has to filter the duck outta herself beyond recognition .

make up is absolutely great and can make us feel so confident, but it doesn’t turn you into a supermodel.

it’s filtered so much her roots are grey 😂😂😂😂
She really is very unattractive without make up isn't she. I've been trying to get my head around this lately...how the same person can look so stifflingly different. Clearly not just a case of the make up is it. Filtered beyond recognition. For someone who repeatedly promotes 'realness'....she is anything but. Such a massive hypocrite and a genuinely ugly individual, inside and out. She is still the same bully witch that appeared on GS. You can't polish a turd love.

Reactions: 9
She off on one someone posted her photo was edited vicky posting in a bikini and maybe and uts just maybe this one photo maybe isn't edited filtered yes edited Jo so she says , well she danced all over it she highly delighted she can pull someone up on the one photo she hasn't stretched and thinned herself out on.. crank .

Reactions: 2

Yet another #gifted holiday,for her Birthday this time.No surprise that Air Can isn't paying for it.She probably arranged the whole thing herself and will try to make it look as if he did.

Reactions: 4
She really is very unattractive without make up isn't she. I've been trying to get my head around this lately...how the same person can look so stifflingly different. Clearly not just a case of the make up is it. Filtered beyond recognition. For someone who repeatedly promotes 'realness'....she is anything but. Such a massive hypocrite and a genuinely ugly individual, inside and out. She is still the same bully witch that appeared on GS. You can't polish a turd love.
Her skin is red, dry and reptile-like maybe from all the alcohol and lifestyle choices. This is why a make up artist is not enough so she has to put a filter on top.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.