Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her little baby niece how old she ? 15/ 18 months at best I'm having anxiety watching her eating hairdo sweets my nerves would be gone if she swallowed one whole..and her calling her a little bastard it's vile.disgusting person.
I thought exactly the same thing when I saw that. Who the hell gives a baby a full tub of sweets? Not just a baby...any child for that matter. The greasy pizza at her christening was bad enough. That kid will end up fat and unhealthy, just like her enormous parents. It is truly disgraceful!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just watched her on that Ferne McCann episode. What the hell is with that jaw of hers? It honestly has a life of it's own. Imagine living with her and having to watch that all day? You can't keep your eyes off it. It's every few seconds. I don't know how she hides it so well on Instagram. It is highlighted on every TV programme she is on though. Like she isn't even conscious of it. Maybe she should have her gob wired shut. 2 problems sorted in 1!

Reactions: 4
Another “poor me” interview 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Another “poor me” interview 😡
Oh give me strength.. She really is a complete twit isn't she. Absolutely no self awareness at all.

Reactions: 7
She only took 10 days to get over her low spell and is now back on form - I'll have what she's having 🤣

• Haha
I thought exactly the same thing when I saw that. Who the hell gives a baby a full tub of sweets? Not just a baby...any child for that matter. The greasy pizza at her christening was bad enough. That kid will end up fat and unhealthy, just like her enormous parents. It is truly disgraceful!
My nerves are gone every time I see that child with food stuffing whole pizza sweets and god knows what else

Milo was asleep on her mum's laminate floor. Probably left his bed at home she's so neglectful

Reactions: 3
Her dog is very badly behaved and she thinks it’s hilarious. I have a border collie the same age (very hyperactive dog with lots of energy the same as Milo) and he’s never done the things Milo has done in her house. She needs to walk him more so he burns off some energy
Aren't collies the best I'll warn you now we had a collie for 14 years and he was hyper until his last 6 months 🤣 wouldn't of changed that for the world tho and the miles he could walk so worth it tho because he was a very happy loyal loving pooch

Can you actually believe she has the bare faced audacity to leave that poor dog AGAIN?!!! Whoever thought it was a good idea to bless her with a puppy, need their bleeping head read! She needs Milo taking away from her, and fast! You simply cannot disrupt a puppy's early months like that. She clearly has zero clue what she is doing. She is making my blood boil. I also don't appreciate opening Instagram and I'm immediately faced with her ugly piggy eyed crying post, absolutely begging for likes and attention. I'm going to have to just stop following her. I used to actually like her, but just recently, her constant tirade of ads, ads and more ads, leaving the dog, countless holidays, and just her general beggy self have just grated on me far too much. Do us all a favour Vicky, and duck off. Take yourself off Instagram and never come back.
She blocked me for calling her out bout Milo among other things and called her beggy if anyone isn't up her arse she won't stand for it and dosent like the truth

Last edited:
  • Heart
yes they are haha! I’ve always had collies the one before this one I could walk him around 10 miles and he would come home and sleep half an hour and then start playing again 😂.

But none of my dogs have ever been as badly behaved as Milo and I think for people watching who own dogs like us can see straight away she’s not giving him enough exercise, and burning his energy off. A tired dog is a well behaved dog in my opinion 😂
Aren't collies the best I'll warn you now we had a collie for 14 years and he was hyper until his last 6 months 🤣 wouldn't of changed that for the world tho and the miles he could walk so worth it tho because he was a very happy loyal loving pooch

Reactions: 6
So it was tonight she was looking to get Milo and her from the north east to home… wondered what she’s ended up doing? 🤔

Reactions: 1
We will only see the journey if she’s being paid to promote some poor bugger, and professional hair and make up done fo sit in the back of course!

Her new brand. I checked the followers today and I’m sure it said 10.5 k and now it’s only just hit 12 k. She has 4.8 million followers ….not going so well is it. Looks cheap tat anyway.

Reactions: 9
Her new brand. I checked the followers today and I’m sure it said 10.5 k and now it’s only just hit 12 k. She has 4.8 million followers ….not going so well is it. Looks cheap tat anyway.
That bom beauty woman is not the best ad. She looks like she stuck her face in a muddy puddle 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone called her out on the filtered look on the photo and she replied with her usual sarcy shite, then blocked her and deleted the comment
My god is she really trying to say that those pictures have not been digitally altered in anyway looooool

Also ‘massive campaign’ - not really babes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like I’m really thick, but I just don’t get the marketing campaign that came up with the name nofiltered beauty and then every picture and story posted by any of them is clearly heavily filtered/edited! I didn’t think I was an idiot, I’m quite intelligent, tech savvy and kind of switched on with social media stuff…… What am I missing? it just looks like a fake pile of ass to me…..

Reactions: 14
she should do a live and show everyone goes easy it is to apply using these new products…. Oh wait that would involve her actually doing her own make up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure how well this “makeup brand” is going to pan out. I mean it’s launch day and you’ve not even got SEO sorted so when you google it you actually find the brand?
It’s also a very confusing message- like is it your own brand or actually just a Barry M brand? It doesn’t even seem to be registered as a real company. It sounds more like someone in a board room somewhere wanted to switch up Barry m perceptions and trial a more adult/ sophisticated look and they though “you know what, let’s get influencers in- it can’t be a bad thing” and then “ooh let’s hop on the no filter, everyone is beautiful movement too”. I wonder is this “sister brand” is cruelty free too.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.