Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @blowup for the suggestion
Big shout out to @merlot the wh**e not allowed. Also @Cosmicpixiesb liked your 80 gurns around the world 😂 I know it wasn't thread suggestions but funny all the same

She is getting more and more annoying by the day

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's been ominously quiet on insta over the last couple of days.She usually posts a minimum 10 stories a day. :unsure:

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much pressure she put on him to take her away somewhere.I'm guessing this birthday trip was her idea.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
pahahaha, the night of the Ibiza glam squad.

let’s not forget the real VP after the glam team finishes … on the left looking like she’s chewing a wasp with that mouth.
What a twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a twit 🤣
This is the real her, it’s beyond mad considering the ugly gurney no makeup photos she uploads how as soon as she has her hair and makeup done she has to filter the duck outta herself beyond recognition .

make up is absolutely great and can make us feel so confident, but it doesn’t turn you into a supermodel.

Who the duck is this cause it’s not Vicky?View attachment 782401
it’s filtered so much her roots are grey 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
pahahaha, the night of the Ibiza glam squad.

let’s not forget the real VP after the glam team finishes … on the left looking like she’s chewing a wasp with that mouth.
I’m sorry if anyone does/likes this look but I can’t stand the lips looking the same colour as the skin. It actually winds me up as I don’t think it does anything. Like I said sorry lol. Each to their own as they say.

Reactions: 7
Her skin looks so thirsty. Like it needs a good exfoliation or she needs to go on a detox.

Isn't her birthday ages away? Is this all these people have to think about?
It’s not until mid November and as usual it’s not even a special birthday!!
I’m not usually vicious but she is really someone I’d like to see end up with absolutely duck all! After her treatment of Milo and the pure greed of the MLM’s and luring in women on mat leave, I just want to see her fall from grace as publicly as possible.
Nasty, fake, greedy, fame hungry skanky witch (yet pretends to be so relateable and authentic)
Aaarrrggh I really do absolutely detest her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree with you. I keep hoping someone will put her on all this fake nice bullshit persona she puts across. But even if she was outed, she’d probably have a reason and blame it on her bi-monthly period or claim some sort of mental health condition. And as someone with mental health challenges (not issues or problems as I believe you can over come challenges) I would be massively pissed off if she did.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.