Vicky Pattison #6 Dirty mattress, fingers & toes who knows next where poor Milo goes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew there’s a feature in the DM (which is clearly a thinly veiled advert) saying she went home in her lacy grundies after the ‘pour moi’ shoot in a bid to ‘spice things up’ with Air Can 🤮 willing to bet actual money that never happened
They stopped all comments on it lol.

Also just been to look at the ‘edit’ she’s supposedly created. Why does she look like she’s pushing out a fart in every bloody picture?

Reactions: 4
That pic of her walking Milo she looks really tall but her right leg looks chunky and wrong compared to left. Such bad photoshopping!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I hate it when she writes an essay on Milo then says proudly "he still humps me" like it's a good thing. Does she think it means she is so attractive even a dog can't resist albeit it's got a higher social standing than Stephen Bear and most of her exes.

No dog should ever be allowed to think its OK to hump a human its really bad, dominant behaviour and her trainer should be working with her to stop that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There days ago this wretched woman uploaded pictures of herself crying in an attempt to convince people that she is struggling with her mental health and how she was in a bad place. Today she's parading around in her underwear having obviously had her hair and make-up professionally done again. Both posts have garnered the comments that feed her massive ego which is clearly what she thrives on. If she has struggled with her mental health, then I'm The Queen of Sheeba! She's as fake as her put on Geordie accent and I wish she would fall in The Tyne!

Reactions: 16
So she’s doing the typical home account influencer bullshit of having an “autumn door” 🙄🙄🙄 professional company coming in to do it, all likely gifted I imagine. And all to keep up appearances on Instagram! Yet she was snotting into her camera a few days ago crying about her mental health and unrealistic/unrelatable online perceptions. How relatable is it to have a load of ‘autumn’ plastic tat plasterd all over the front of your house by a professional company which would cost the average joe hundreds? She is a walking contradiction and absolutely DESPERATE for any Instagram content. I pity her life I really do.

Reactions: 19
I absolutely hate this new trend of autumn decorating. I think I actually hate Instagram. All these bree van de kamp wannabes 🤢

Reactions: 17
How easy the lies fall out of her mouth! Keeping her Pour Moi edit real with very little air brushing? Behave and stop telling great big lies!

Reactions: 8
So she’s doing the typical home account influencer bullshit of having an “autumn door” 🙄🙄🙄 professional company coming in to do it, all likely gifted I imagine. And all to keep up appearances on Instagram! Yet she was snotting into her camera a few days ago crying about her mental health and unrealistic/unrelatable online perceptions. How relatable is it to have a load of ‘autumn’ plastic tat plasterd all over the front of your house by a professional company which would cost the average joe hundreds? She is a walking contradiction and absolutely DESPERATE for any Instagram content. I pity her life I really do.
She.is pathetic anyone with true mental health would not be arsed to do photo shoot and a door dressing how embarrassing is she tp people who suffer mental health .

Reactions: 7
I have depression and anxiety. I don't go round telling all and sundry about it.
What VIP has is attention seeker disorder.

Reactions: 12
And she’s buggering off on holiday again in three weeks apparently so at least we won’t have to put up with mental health or period posts as coincidentally she never seems to have these things when she’s on her twenty million holidays 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have bpd/cPTSD it's hell
This is why she annoys me most folk don't behave the way she does with mh.she.is the most cringe person ever and she thinks she so cleverand that makes it even worst . If she had mh she wouldn't care about photo shoots and fancy Dec's and she certainly wouldn't be posing in underwear like others say she a huge contradiction.

Reactions: 3
And she’s buggering off on holiday again in three weeks apparently so at least we won’t have to put up with mental health or period posts as coincidentally she never seems to have these things when she’s on her twenty million holidays 🤬
I'm guessing that's the Birthday trip she forced/blackmailed /guilt tripped Air Can into taking her on.All for the gram obvs.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm guessing that's the Birthday trip she forced/blackmailed /guilt tripped Air Can into taking her on.All for the gram obvs.
Yes I think you’re right; she mentioned about a zillion times it was her birthday coming up… sooo Milo will be left with someone yet again 🤬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.