Vicky Pattison #5 As real as a £1 note, wedding crasher, jaw smasher, no brand she'll not promote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The attention seeking is so boring now. You only post a snotty cry face pic if you want a load of ‘you ok hun’ questions.
Gah just duck off ya manky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, why would you post a pic like this!?! Twunt
Because she is so real. She is the go to woman to show reality. Like duck is she. Look each to their own and not going into too much details but all us women have periods. It can be fine, painful, very uncomfortable but how many if us cry like that? No if she does have very bad periods then yes a doctors visit is needed but I am guessing/assuming most of us just carry on as normal. Same with headaches? But thus is just attention seeking and like it has been said fine whilst on the 2 recent holidays. Just getting boring now

Reactions: 14
Could you imagine the horror if we all started syncing with her because of tattle! And if we all whinged like her because of it?! Jesus.
And if they’re so bad, get your jaw swinging you the drs you twit! I’m sorry but the way she acts about them, surely she would have gone to the drs by now and been diagnosed with something. She had the time for make up and spa days and whatever else shite she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vicky Pattison #6 On the rag, TV shags, sleeps on the floor, freebie bleep.

Too far?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Childbirth will be a shock to her if she moans this much about her period every month! 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn't it funny how her period always coincides with her small window of having having duck all else to post about. And pmt with her come downs

Can't deal with these attention seekers who post snot filled whinging selfies. To appear 'real'. Never in my life have I thought 'I feel emotional. Let's take a pic to upload to insta'

Reactions: 21
Heaven help this fucker when she starts the menopause. Can't cope with a period.

• Haha

She finally admits to being a mean girl.I'll give her some credit for having a tiny bit of self awareness at long last.

Reactions: 12

She finally admits to being a mean girl.I'll give her some credit for having a tiny bit of self awareness at long last.
Credit where it's due yes but she's still a mean girl now 🤣

Aww how lovely. She's having Milo go visit for a few days. Whilst she plans her next holiday

• Haha
Why does she come on her period every week?! She always has to go one extra. Normal women - one a month - Geordie VIP - one a week

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.