Vicky Pattison #5 As real as a £1 note, wedding crasher, jaw smasher, no brand she'll not promote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help me I dreamt and about VIP and Aircan this morning. 🥴🥴 dreamt we were in Newcastle and everyone we bumped into were giving her tit for being an absolute witch. I was smug as hell and her jaw was doing overtime 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
God help me I dreamt and about VIP and Aircan this morning. 🥴🥴 dreamt we were in Newcastle and everyone we bumped into were giving her tit for being an absolute witch. I was smug as hell and her jaw was doing overtime 🤣
Thats hysterical ...she doing my head in ..im going to delete her..cant with her carry on..

Reactions: 2
She mentioned on her vacay page that it’s bn postponed but this year she still had Ibiza & Maldives to go to. Obv she’s since been & left ibz. I reckon she doesn’t eat coz she’s nothing like those old size 16 pics from G shore & the food portions are huge. Must all get binned. I don’t think she drinks what she claims to either/ just trying to resonate with younger folk. She’s a walking talking oxymoron of a woman- emphasis on the moron 🙄
Or the white marching powder is doing the trick just like it did when she had her dvd out 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a good dream! Could be reality too.

As for those feet, hers are dirtier than the dog who goes around in muddy fields. Best get the cleaners in pet!

Reactions: 1
Wow the clip of her and Tanya on the podcast she’s a fidgeting and sniffling mess. Has anyone ever listened to her podcast? From the clips it looks like she just talks over her guests.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but 🤣🤣🤣 that gurn man!! The fake laugh on that horrific podcast irritates me every time! She is so fidgeting and clawing at her face, watching herself on camera while pretending to laugh it’s the same every single time 🤣 who listens to that shite?!
who on god's earth would tune in to listen to two cokehead messes (ALLEGEDLY) talking 'at' eachother? It would be the aural equivalent of being waterboarded

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is her “tidying” an achievement? She hasn’t got any belongings.
Also, mop the floor you dirty witch.
I wish she hadn’t discovered Lily’s kitchen - I don’t want to buy anything she’s remotely associated with but I feel changing my dog’s diet is a bit dramatic.
The state of those brand new sofas already 🤦🏻‍♀️

Think that’s all I have to add today.

Reactions: 6
How is her “tidying” an achievement? She hasn’t got any belongings.
Also, mop the floor you dirty witch.
I wish she hadn’t discovered Lily’s kitchen - I don’t want to buy anything she’s remotely associated with but I feel changing my dog’s diet is a bit dramatic.
The state of those brand new sofas already 🤦🏻‍♀️

Think that’s all I have to add today.
BIB - Joys of having a dog - we only got our new sofa a couple of months ago and our dog has already clicked one side of it massively with her paws as she does a weird dig thing at the cushion to get comfy. We learnt our lesson and when we went to get a armchair last week, we just went to a charity shop and paid £20 for one (no sigma please - it's lovely and was professionally cleaned before being sold). We won't buy new again whilst we've got a pet, and I'm fine with that as our doggo comes first!

And given the state of that room with the mattress for months, cleaning was an achievement for her 🤣🤣🤣 Not that it's particularly clean still...

BIB - Joys of having a dog - we only got our new sofa a couple of months ago and our dog has already clicked one side of it massively with her paws as she does a weird dig thing at the cushion to get comfy. We learnt our lesson and when we went to get a armchair last week, we just went to a charity shop and paid £20 for one (no sigma please - it's lovely and was professionally cleaned before being sold). We won't buy new again whilst we've got a pet, and I'm fine with that as our doggo comes first!

And given the state of that room with the mattress for months, cleaning was an achievement for her 🤣🤣🤣 Not that it's particularly clean still...
Oh don’t get me wrong my 10 year old sofas are a state cause of my dog - desperately need new ones but can’t bring myself to buy any cause he’ll probs ruin them in 0.3 seconds.
I just feel like nice sofas like she’s got - dark colour and light dog hair (she didn’t think that through) - she could have run a lint roller over them quickly whilst she was tidying.
But you’re right it’s a huge step up from the manky mattress.

Reactions: 2

Nah I'd be perfectly happy with finding one in a charity shop and had a job for a while being the person who cleans furniture ready to be sold so satisfying what a good find 😂🥰

Reactions: 1
Oh just fuckright off will ya...she on her period now... not a peep from her on hoilday about her periods but now she home sheb like tiny tears ..what a big contradiction she is..go and boil your head no one cares ... attention seeker .

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.