Vicky Pattison #5 As real as a £1 note, wedding crasher, jaw smasher, no brand she'll not promote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion by @Sunflower91 had to shorten as would not fit., sorry

Recap; we are all bored of the;
constant real v fake Instagram pics 🙄
Period every 2 week posts
Begging Mitchell for freebies to kit the house out
Has oven cleaned but has it been used 🤨🤔
And nearly forgot her manky skanky orange hands and nails 🤢

So what was the gosd on last thread? Air Can cheated with a girl called Lisa? Please spill

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She’s got a right drink problem, who can be arsed going out as much as she does?! Especially when hungover and doing it again the next night doing shots and that?! She needs to grow up! I’m only 34 but give me a night in with my boyfriend and my pjamas with snacks anyyyy night of the week. She seems to live in this constant state of being seen to be having “fun”. Sad life.

Reactions: 23
She’s got a right drink problem, who can be arsed going out as much as she does?! Especially when hungover and doing it again the next night doing shots and that?! She needs to grow up! I’m only 34 but give me a night in with my boyfriend and my pjamas with snacks anyyyy night of the week. She seems to live in this constant state of being seen to be having “fun”. Sad life.
I did go on her page/stories today 1st time in a while in the car back in the toon, so if anyone is out come and have a drink what's the matter pet needs friends? Might do if she reads tattle and the cheating!

Reactions: 4
Pjs snacks and tv. The dream!! Not trotting all over the country leaving your partner in a house he doesn’t own 😂

Reactions: 11
She will sit there all night and snarl at people probably, who try and even talk to her.

Reactions: 6
Does the dog actually recognise her? She’s never home!

Also the filter slipped on her last stories. Different view of her skin…. So much for keeping it real hey Vix?!

Reactions: 7
Maybe the dog wouldn’t cause “chaos” if you actually trained and spent time with him. How is she aloud this dog?!

Reactions: 11
She made such a bloody fuss of wanting a dog .. got one then realised it’s not all snap chat and snuggles.. fucks off for 5 days out of 7.. makes everything about her.. she’s such a vile human being.

Reactions: 14
Suggestion by @Sunflower91 had to shorten as would not fit., sorry

Recap; we are all bored of the;
constant real v fake Instagram pics 🙄
Period every 2 week posts
Begging Mitchell for freebies to kit the house out
Has oven cleaned but has it been used 🤨🤔
And nearly forgot her manky skanky orange hands and nails 🤢

So what was the gosd on last thread? Air Can cheated with a girl called Lisa? Please spill
Yaaaay my first ever thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm 28 and knocked alcohol on the head wouldn't say I was an addict it was said I was a binge drinker and dependent on it and am 80 days sober and it's honestly the best life ever I don't miss alcohol whatsoever I just don't get why you'd want to live a early 20s life in mid 30s pathetic really

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.